What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

f2k grows Bliss

friction2k

hey guys i've posted some things in flower pics before, but this is pretty much my 1st grow journal. obtained from fellow icmager grapepunched, i will be working with a cutting called bliss. seeds were obtained from a bay area dispensary, made their way to the east coast and this is the cutting passed on to me:

22491bliss1.jpg

22491bliss2.jpg

22491bliss3.jpg

22491bliss4.jpg

22491bliss5.jpg

i really love the glossy and sawtooth edges on the leafs. i'm not sure on the lineage so if anyone could chime in that would be great.

right now i am cloning 5 cuttings in soil in solo cups in a dome/heating mat under a cheapo shoplight. in a few days when they stop dropping without the dome i will move them into my 400w MH cab to veg. and from there they will eventually make it under the 1000w HPS to flower.

for soil i will be working with foxfarms ocean forest with light warrior and will be feeding with biobiz bio grow, alg-a-mic, fish mix, bio bloom, top max, hygrozime , green fuse bloom stimulator, and botanicare liquid karma, calmag+ and sweet.

heres a few shots of what i currently have flower:

dutch passion masterkush

mothership x gdp s1(mothership pheno)

:wave:

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

A word on the Bliss:

The Bliss was received in a 10 pack of seeds given to me by a friend out west who worked at CCAC (Compassionate Caregivers of Alameda County) before the raids started becoming more frequent. He included the seeds as a freebie stating that they WERE NOT the Swiss Bliss but were very special. I have no idea how to get in touch with my friend to question the lineage of this cut, but it's vigorous as hell as it was re-vegged twice after being almost killed off. My friend Fish swears it's some of the best and frostiest weed he's ever smoked. I guess we'll see... So with that being said, thanks for showing this cut to the world. I still have 3 original seeds that weren't popped.

-gp

A word on the Bliss:

The Bliss was received in a 10 pack of seeds given to me by a friend out west who worked at CCAC (Compassionate Caregivers of Alameda County) before the raids started becoming more frequent. He included the seeds as a freebie stating that they WERE NOT the Swiss Bliss but were very special. I have no idea how to get in touch with my friend to question the lineage of this cut, but it's vigorous as hell as it was re-vegged twice after being almost killed off. My friend Fish swears it's some of the best and frostiest weed he's ever smoked. I guess we'll see... So with that being said, thanks for showing this cut to the world. I still have 3 original seeds that weren't popped.

-gp

edit: I have since popped those 3 last Bliss seeds, one survived and is now being sexed.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

nice bro ill be watchin this 4 sure,great selection what kinda lighting are u using for this grow?peace

G

grapepunched

I believe F2k is using a 400 watt MH for veg and a 1k HPS for flower, I'm pretty sure of this but I was really stoned so I'm not 100%...

-gp

friction2k

thanks for stoppin by everyone :D

here's what i got hangin out under the 400w MH, all freshly topped besdies the chemdawgbx and bubba

chemdawg bx1

chemdawg x pure kush

original diesel x pure kush

darkside from moonshine man

lanky querkle pheno

querkle pheno #2

pre98 bubba

and here is where i am journaling my g13diesel seedlings.

nothing excting to report on the bliss, they're just rootin away :)

more to come!!!!
:headbange

Last edited:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
...you asked for a "sexy comment"...

...you asked for a "sexy comment"...

:noway: :nono:
:drum:

:nanana:

very nice selection friction! the flower shots are beautiful, nice & frosty!
hope that this finds you & your ladies doing well!! :kos:
be peaceful friction my friend;
xxoo, Natty Puffington

G

grapepunched

He asked for a sexy comment? hahahahahaaa

yes, that Grandma is about to get SEXY! i still got like 50 or more of those seeds, so hell yeah!

also, the chem kush you labeled wrong, it's chemdawg D x pure kush, not chemBX1 x purekush..... :)

just lettin' ya know, i can't wait for our big bong session this weekend!

-gp

G

grapepunched

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, IT'S ONLY TOMORROW, IT'S ONLY A DAYYYYYYYY

AAHHHHHHHHHHH WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bigbongsesh tomorrow has me antsy! we'll hafta take pics of nugs consumed...

-gp

G

grapepunched

laziest updater ever...

c'mon man, i know you have some things to take pics of now!

-gp

friction2k

damn guys, sorry i straight up forgot about this thread lol

ok so all 5 of my bliss clones rooted no problem. i had two that took a minute to catch up to the other 3 but they're trucking along great. roughly 2 weeks ago i moved one bliss into flower in a 5gal pot. i would of preferred a 7gal but thats all i had available. shes just started to shoot out some pistils and finally adjusted to her pot puttin some stretch on now.

little exiciting news: im starting an amature breeding/pollen chucking project. since i was gifted with two chemdawg plants( a bx1 and ix-i) that both turned male, i decided to try some pollen chucking(and mainly because gp couldnt pick up the males and i dont wanna kill em). lastnight i hand pollinated some lower buds on my masterkush female(4 weeks into flower) with the bx1 pollen so hopefully those took.

in the next few weeks i plan to seed a whole 91chemdawg x bubblegum plant, dust my ak47 clone, and possibly do the orig bubblegum, ssh, and bliss. im also deciding to do this since im letting my ak47 and masterkush cuttings go to make room for other varieties to come. i thought it'd be a good way to somewhat preserv those genetics since they've done me much justice.

ill take some pics of the veg and flower room later tonight, if not later this weekend.

peace guys!

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

wow, just checkin' in with ya! glad to hear these males are goin' for ya....

save some pollen for me and my homie fish...

he's pollinating some bliss bushes with some querkle pollen and the seeds should be done soon enough.... maybe another 3 weeks...

please do take some pics of all of your plants including bliss! also, some gdp x ms (grandma) nug shots would me quite nice... pics pics pics i need 'em!!!

-gp

p.s. i believe bagseed77 is going to run some grandmas outdoor so he'd appreciate those pics too! smoke report?

PEACE~

G

grapepunched

oh yeah, save the bliss clone! you are the only holder of it now as i've lost mine due to technical difficulties... and my homie has pollinated his... so please hold a mom! it really is some of the funkiest fruitiest herb around and it'd be a damn shame to let her go... pass her if ya want... but SAVE THE BLISS!

p.s. i got some querkle pollen if ya wanna hit up a querkle with it...

also, my holmes can take some cuts from ya if ya got 'em... hope you saved the diesel kush from death as well.... i can only imagine how tasty that diesel will be!

-gp

B

bagseed77

he told me the pics would be up this weekend.probably , if hes not to buzzed on the grandma's punch. he said it had a grape after taste grapep. sounds tasty.

Latest posts

Latest posts