What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bog beans

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
just put my order in the mailbox on the corner
bog bubble
bog lsd
bog lifesaver
hope they make it
peace burn a fatty:D

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I thought the BogBubble was out of stock, at least for a while. A great lineup, I'll be doing the Lifesaver or the BoggleGum this year, seedsdirect shipped my order on Friday. Good luck and good growing!:cool:

MossMan

Bogbubble is in stock and BOG said in an earlier thread he already sent in the Bogglegum it just isnt updated yet

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
bog strains

bog strains

i picked bogglegum for my free pack hoping it would be in stock by the time they got my order ,snail mail.

tragic1

bogglegum is still not available. I tried to get it yesterday and was given a replacement on my order.

The Dog

I ordered lifesaver and Nirvana Master Kush yesterday. Hope they get hear soon. I've heard some really good things about the lifesaver.