What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buzz

well i think i have started a buzz with my freinds. most of them have asked me to manufacture stealth grow boxes for them. i think my activist approach is paying off.

im going to start them all off with some recently recieved seeds. LSD #3

Doing my part to Spread the word!

I'm about to start pulling my hair out. i dont understand why its agianst the law. never have never will.

i think i will create these to be hydro units.

i will post pics of the design when im done.

and after I figure out how to make it i will do a tutorial for all :)

thats it for now folks.
Pete

G

looking forward to the tutorial

looking forward to the tutorial

good stuff pete am thinkin of giving hydro a go later this year.

G

Hey Pete,

Same thing with me, I'll tell ya a couple of things I learned along the way.

1. If they will not do the reading, walk away. You'll be hounded to no end, with "whats happening now".

2 My boxes will do hydro or soil, dail this into the personality of whos going to run it.

3Get ready for mucho questions, repairs, and constantly being a plant DR. It's fun at first, this is starting my 4 year with boxes, and it's NOT cute anymore. Insist they do the basic reading.

I love nothing more than helping someone grow, but the lazy ones will drive you nuts. I made a scrog grow for a wheel chaired friend, very hungry to learn, sucker outgrows me every time, they are my most cherished of memories. To see them cutting their own buds, filling jars, and what not.

I do love it, but be selective, they must be ready to help themselves. Good luck, and best wishes

Big Eggy

Veteran
I'v made a 250w hps scrog box with a mother room and once the mothers are ready im gonna build a few friends 1ftx1ft 70whps box's so they can do there own from my mothers.. but like Abeatpup said they better read up first.

Eggy

readers they are! they cant get enough. one of them is trying to archive all of overgrow!

i will give them the basics. the reason for hydro is that i can make it low-Low profile as far as the pot goes. which makes more room for vegetation.

anyway still trying to figure out were to put every thing

this is what i got so far.

something like this on top
170water.gif

the next piture will explain the rest.
170stealthbox.JPG

still looking for placment for the carbon scrubbers
Pete