What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this a strange situation?

I cut 5 inch clones and root/veg them in under a month at wich point I flower them aeroponicly. ->At the point that I put them in the flower room they'r about 6 inches tall. In 2 weeks they shoot up to around 17 0r 18 inches average, -A tripling of size in 2 weeks. ->I was wondering if this was normal or if it was specific to aeroponic growth. ->Also- I was wondering if anyone has ever toped their plant a week to a week and a half into flower.-I was considerin doin this. -These plants seem to be carying about an oz average with one week to flower left so I aint complanin unless I should be. -Should I? -Whadaya think? under 1 month from cut to flower room and then 6 weeks in the flower room. Hows that? -Could someone give me a clue as to what my yield should be? -Im a first time grower. -I think Im good at it but I need someone whos been doin it for a while to tell me if Im doin ok! -My goal is to put a clones into flower every other week and Im on my 2nd cycle now. -Im getting more of the holes fll in my machine as I get better at clonin and I got 7 in the bin next to the one commin out next week. -I aint got no friends that gro indors or in this fassion so I got noone to relate to. -Could someoe tell me how Im doin? -I THINK Im doin pretty good! -Please go ahead, -Its ok if ou break my heart! HaHa... --This is my first "Askin a question" post here!

-Hey! -Dose anyone remember the old orrigional star trek episode where theres these ailians with BIG BIG heads that look like big veiny ass'es? -Well they got this zoo and they want to keep captain pike so they stikem with a fine lookin chick to dig! -Thing is shes not really fine, -shes wearin an illution cause shes really ugly cause she crashed on their planet and got REAL REAL fukt up! -Well them BIG ASS HEAD people rebuilt her but they never seen an earth woman before and since they had no referance she came out kinda skrewed up! --Ya see what I meanhere? -I never grew weed before! I dont know what its susposed to look like! (Shure looks Beautyfull tho!)--Would someone come along and pat me on the back and say"ATTA BOY!!" or something?! -Even if you just kick me in the ass and tell me how fukt up I am! -That would be good too! -Would someone just say someting?! -I got my submarime idelin so Im gonna go now but Ill check back later! -Thanks for any replies that may be there when I get back!! ~~~><>'

elmo quist

TF, please send me some of whatever it is you're smoking....

TF, please send me some of whatever it is you're smoking....

That kinda growth is not uncommon TF, so you're doing it right. Sure you can top it a week into flower--2 considerations--how much vertical room you have left to grow into, and what strain are you growing (does it do better as a single cola or multi-branched?)? Those two things will dictate what you should do at this point. I put new clones into flower every two weeks; it works out very well. You're doing just fine, and I wish you many happy harvests.

I'd have to be really stoned to do Star-Trek, ain't one of my thangs. :D

Thing_Fish- If you're happy, be happy. An oz/plant with only 2 weeks veg sounds pretty good and the stretch from 6 in. to 18 in. is normal. Sounds like you got your prduction line going.

Experiment a little. Veg a plant for 2 months, then flower. Once you get your stash have some fun with growing!!

G

If you never grew before, how do you know what an oz looks like? Just curious. You have to remember that you lose almost 80% when it's dry.

elmo quist

And no, it's not a strange situation. A strange situation is when you've been dating a really beautiful girl for a few months and then you find out she has a penis.:eek:

----AWWWww Man! -Yous guys are the best! -Your replies were of great comfort to me! -All I have is knowlege read from a book and very little hands on experiance! -It shure is cool to have the benifit of all your practicle experiance! -I really AM happy with my shit! -I just wanted to know how I was making out relatively. -I really thank all yous for the words! -Yea! Im gonna experiment after I get it cycling a bit! -Im gettin better already! -This is the SECOND groop of flowers were on now! -The first came out a month ago. -Were on our 2 week scedule now! -The first ones wre stunted from day one by a major fuk up by "myself" but having learned from my first mistakes I got these ones to grow exceptionally bigger! -They were about half this size last time and yielded a half oz so im figurin these will do much better! -I could see it onem allready. -Still 6 more days to flower too! -Im so happy Im grinnin from ear to ear CapC.! -And Elmo!- I finaly got the 2 week cycle goin too! -And PupM! -Im just guessin by the last harvest that these will be an oz or better even! -The last time was our first time flowering and I didnt have the forsite to take wet and dry weights but this time I will. -Ill postem! ^^^^^~~><>' -Well anyhow,- Thanks for the perspective! -Oh yea, -Ive been reading just a little about all the politics goin on and Im still pretty ignorant of whats the deal with it and I dont know if Im fukin someones head up or not but Im growin Sugar Shack by Prairie Pride. -Let me tell ya man. -Ignorance IS bliss! -I just wanna grow weed! <>-Anyhow!-I had this mother growin for about a year almost now! -I finally got to start flowerin about 8 weeks ago! -It shure is neat! -This is some pretty incredible weed! ----Ride the Wave!!!!

-Shitty fukin hole Elmo!!! -A PENIS???! -Thats about Half past STRANGE! -I bet ya aint been back to THAT bar!!! --HaHAAA!!!!

Lifter

hey thing, sounds like your plants are happy(until harvest time rolls around):D best of luck and happy harvesting!

--Thanks Lifter and everyone elce for your replies! -Harvest day was thursday and WHee Doggy! -13.5 oz of solid bud off of 6 plants! -Today(Sunday nite)its weighin 10.5! -It came up 5 inches in a 5 gal buket! -I kept it in the buket with a towel over the top of it for the first day, -then I put the lid on it and burped it an tumble it around. -I just could finaly fit them into 2 big cookie tins yesterday and I've been burpinem in there ever since! -Im gonna do this for about another week and a half and goin by the way is looks I figure I'll end up with about 7 oz! -Not bad -All tight dence bud! -High calyx to leaf ratio! -I shure do like this!!! -The next 7 are 3weeks old tuesday and the 4 after them are 5 days old and the clones are vegin for the next cycle! --Wow -Whoever said it was a matter of gettin your ducks lined up wasnt kiddin! -But it sure pays off! -Im lernin how to tie now to and Im expectin to do even better becaus of this also! -What a Blast!!!