What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

BeeKaa

he J roc... if you want i can send you some seeds to start again :)
you can choose.. bubblicious(Nirvana) , or NLX (alien)

all i want is a sample when harvest time is there..
This is a unique offer i only make to you

deal???

greetings from holland

BK

J to da R to da O to da C ..... jroc i really would of thaught that you would of taken ricky's advice and tin foiled your entire pad

Moleculist

"I'll get those punk ass bitches Corey and Trevor to roll by your crib with the hydro gear. Dawgs, I wish there was another way, but shit's been pimp-tight, ynahmsayin? pimptight."

going off of memory there :p

hardhat22

Dudes,Jroc hasn't posted under this acct. since dec.01 07.Is he on another account??
Am I missing something,Lol?
Peace

icough2getoff

J-Roc where you at bro. I miss seeing your enthusiastic posts around here. You're an asset to the community, hope you're safe buddy :kos:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
damn man, i was trollin around another site, saw the avatar and realized that j-roc is one grower i hadnt seen or heard from in a while.

oh well, i really do hope things are ok, and j-roc when you come back check out the diary man, things have been going crazy with my shit since the last time!!

props on the garden and moving out of your ma's trailer.
Any more videos coming out with trailer park girls dancing in your closet?