What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

G

when you firing the cab back up j-roc? or is there still those other plants finishing in there?

J-Roc

hey everyone :wave:
theres only 1 little girl in the closet right now..
started 9 seeds. 8male 1 hermie
so ima wait till next month when i can afford seeds i think..
the cab will be shut down till then.

26800lw3.jpg

26800lw2.jpg

26800lw1.jpg

N

NZjay

Heya J-roc. glad to hear you got something planned for the up and coming.
ill be sure to chime in from the start next run bro.

be safe!

Peace! :joint:

BeeKaa

very nice, stealthy J-ROC

ive been away for long time.. but my harvest is done my friend
take a look idf you want to
in see yours is as well, very nice

whats the total weight?? in grams plz

greets

BK

E

EasyMyohoDisco

J-Roc said:
hey everyone :wave:
theres only 1 little girl in the closet right now..
started 9 seeds. 8male 1 hermie
so ima wait till next month when i can afford seeds i think..
the cab will be shut down till then.

I been there too for the greater part of the last year, next time try and make some seeds with one plant and keep some pollen, just a suggestion for a possible second cabbie, it comes in handy when the going gets tight even though you'll have some seeded bud around. I've lost alot of clones and always because of PM or Bugs, so I was sad i seeded my plants a little bit by mistake but now I'm soo happy I had 'that late male that I coulda swore was a female' hehe, either way its a win win. I'll keep chanting for you to keep enjoying good meds, and thanks for always sharing Jroc. peace

toast

nice setup man mines real similar but veg cab not as nice looking. do you have any filter on that? looks like a modified file cabinet? cant wait to see youl do with quality genetics.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
THAT bitch should be called Snow White...
Wait a minute.. NEW IDEA.
White Widow x Ice =Snow White?
o_O Im high right now without panicing YES!
But nice J-ROC.. im jealous to be honest ahaha.

G

cool grow feller, no post in 2 weeks! Hope all is ok mang, where you at? I seen yur green light bulb on evry nite at midnight so i know ut lurkin aboot me canadien friend eh?

707Corridor

J-Roc just wanted to drop byand say damn youve been doing some nice work. I bet you cant wait to roll some of those buds..I know I cant wait for mine :joint:

G

guest101

hey J! :D

That male rate can mean you missed something... Air, Soil, PH, temps...
If you got the conditions, why not keep a helthy mother, in your veg?
It doesnt even have to be big to give 10 cuts...
Congratz on your grow!!! Good luck mate!!
:D