What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
farmaz2 said:
jrock, really glad I finally found your thread & I like what I see lots, love your plants, like your attitude, like your poster of Mr John Lydon, glad to see you out. Keep out of trouble now you hear, take care, I'll be following your thread.
Jay. LARGE matey.

That is not John Lydon, it is J-roc.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
whats up jroc...
just stopin by...i see there are not many empty chairs left on this showing...
i love ur bunny and ur hidden veg cab, looks awsome!
i love when animals munch up some fan leafs!
good job on the grow!
whats this about jail??
stay outa there!!!!

J-Roc

This is hope on the wood right here
First Ive Grown In Over 6 Year
Dried real nice hangin up on a rope
Now shes in my bong and ready to toke

26800smokin3.jpg

26800smokin4.jpg

26800smokin1.jpg

E

EasyMyohoDisco

BOMBS AWAY!!!! :joint:

I'm wish you in spirit dog, keep on puffing and may your bowls be dank and plentiful! peace

dope_roor

great looking nug!! what kinda flavors are you tasting? feel more sativa or indicaish?

i feel that like good wine, good bud is very intellectually stimulating trying to search for all the layers of flavors

st0fr

EasyMyohoDisco said:
BOMBS AWAY!!!! :joint:

Exactly what I thought when I saw that cashed bowl.

I even felt that rush you get hehe.

Straight up props J, give some o' that green to tyrone, let him pass it around the trailer park, nawm sayin'?

G

hey j-roc whassup!
i just stopped by to say hello to a fellow nor cal brother. i like your threads, you are a colorful character. sorry to hear that you went to jail and glad to hear that you are out. nice stealth set-up and buds too.
take care,
tracy

Last edited:

PHANTOM

Looking good J-Roc, awesome looking buds you got there.

I`m just ten days into flowering 2 outta 3 are females I`m still waiting on the third.....hopefully female too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work and stay outta jail (I intend to)

PEACE

PHANTOM:smoweed:

G

high J!:wave:
nice to see yu again!

here some 'candy' bud, hope it will be that potent as it smell!

Greetz from Europe!
:wave:

SoulShine

"This is hope on the wood right here
First Ive Grown In Over 6 Year
Dried real nice hangin up on a rope
Now shes in my bong and ready to toke"

LOVE IT J!! Got any of hope left? Ha! I sure hope that she was an enjoyable smoke!

Glad you were not gone long. Mine's coming along. A few weeks yet though.

SS

MoleMcHenry

Hey J-Roc - great bud shots! the one of hope looks mighty tasty. It's been a while since I stopped by, and I'm glad everything is going well for you again.

J

JackKerouac

Damn J-Roc, what a teaser, especially that last pic. I have been watching this entire thread.

Even if it's a bit of time, how bouts some updates on the grow, know what i'm sayin?