What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i just read thru your journal and i must say im impressed. you certainly do have a green thumb my friend. keep it up

peace

J-Roc

s13 hope is 1 month into 12/12
and i decided today to give my veg cab a break
and put all the little girls into flower..
so that i can determine sex already

26800smelly4.jpg

Mr.Kade

In the picture i see hope is siting in 2 pots??? did u cut the bottom of the top one and just sit it on the bottom pot full of soil, or do the roots just grow through the drainage holes???

And do you have good temps in youre apartment because i see youre only exaust in the veg cab is a computer fan?

Im useing a cpu fan to exaust a large rubermaid were i keep my seedlings but it gets f***ing hot in there.

amazing grow man! my favorite part is the greasy hamper, REEEEAL GREEEEASY. lol
who's gonna wanna move a hamper that looks like its got shit smeared on it. LOL

J-Roc

nah dude theres no cut out of the bottom of that pot.. maybe i should.. i dont think shes rootbound at the moment..

they arent pc fans.. they are beast little fans.. keep.. max the temps ever get is like 27c

26800apple2.jpg

26800apple1.jpg

26800apple3.jpg

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Everything is looking good bro
Keep representing the East side!!!!( of the park)

B

BeAn

Yes J-Roc, the girls are looking great...keep up the good shit man, we's a watchin'...:lurk:

Jah bless.. :rasta:

J-Roc

the largest of the lower cuttings i took is finished now.. unfortunatly the dope in my stash right now is so damn dank i cant tell if this stuff gets you high or not.

either way i grew somthing that looks like weed!

26800bud3.jpg

hey Bean :D
k+ for you :ying:

N

NZjay

damn J-roc. looking tasty man.. fantastic grow from a small wattage cab too. very impressive!

just been watching "trailer park boys" all week too.. pretty funny. im up to season 4... a few more seasons to dl yet...

gl to the Jay to the aR Oh See! ill be back!

peace. :joint:

Levitikuz

That last pic on the bottom right look damn fine,
you say that is bag seed?
well you should get ur hans on some real genetics if your pullin this from bag seed,
you know what ur doin....why not?

nice work man

twistedtree

Levitikuz said:
That last pic on the bottom right look damn fine,
you say that is bag seed?
well you should get ur hans on some real genetics if your pullin this from bag seed,
you know what ur doin....why not?

nice work man

I totally agree, dude. You need to get some stellar genes in that cab, bro. Have you thought about any strains you'd like to try growing?

J-Roc

Levitikuz
no thats not a seed! least it better not be!

twisted tree
i wanna grow some kush man! maybe some jacky white or some green crack

made a few changes to my setup today.. im pretty tall. so i raised everything up a bit.. just for convenience

26800changes7.jpg

26800changes6.jpg

26800changes2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts