What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

J-Roc

rkrone thats actaully not a very big leaf.. ima trickster with the camera =P

dude naw the buld came in just teh styrafome..and all it says on it is FHD

26800blackpool1.jpg

this shit = INSANE
26800blackpool5.jpg

trouble

Veteran
J-Roc ! What do you say !

I visited your other thread this morning.

It look's like your living in high cotton my friend.

And I want my camera back that I left at your crib the night we were taking pictures of the strippers ! You told me that you didnt have it & I'm keeping that home video you made with Paris Hilton untill I get it back !

Last edited:
dude thats some dank!

dude thats some dank!

cause thats trailer park life, Your girl is getting big too, all that time pays off man enjoy, :joint:

M

mossy

Man..J-Roc..
I just found out where you live... :wave:
:D :D
Is this your main home thread?

Delightful girls you have there.. :canabis:

Last edited:

pmsskg

hey J-roc congrats on ur grow, have read every page. Hope is looking mighty fine :jerkit:

yeah ur bud looks insane but you've inspired me to go into the vault and pull out some of the godly bud, J-roc this buds for you, that I will smoke in honor of hope
Next you should try this my bro its a little thing called White Rhino, my top 2nd strain to smoke

Mr.Kade

Wow! that was the whitest rhino ive ever seen!

Those plants look completely flawless J-Roc

Last edited:

J-Roc

26800redgreen8.jpg

__ __

26800redgreen11.jpg

__ __

trouble ROFL ur a riot man!_______________________________ :smoweed:

mossy sup dude!

pmsskg yeah those looks simaler small really dense ass nugs. crazy smell. CRAZY TASTE.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like you have a nice Crib J-Roc..:yes:..
how you like IC till now...:smile:

G

high bro!:wave:
oh yeh!
Your box remind me mine i used to grow in! It was about 0,25 m2, it was such a nice fun!
Thnx for the show!:respect:
:wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hey bro is that stuff stinking yet, looks like it should be.
All looking great in here, makes me want to get my plants flowering even faster!

Latest posts

Latest posts