What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

RevolutionX

J-Roc Hwy don choo geet sum hoes ova darr..skeet skeet skeet...nahsayum ma' nizzle...jus playin..for real man nice setup- keeps it rockin and us up-to-date.

ReV×

G

Absolutely fabulous work you're doing with that cab/closet setup J-Roc. Those are some healthy happy girls. Just the way to do it! :yes:

G

guest5703

What up J-roc! Hopes looking like a winner! Any idea what she could be? Here's a shot of my girls hands ;) Gotta love stoner girls!

J-Roc

hey caligreen :D
those be some sexy finger nails

well im bored again. and you know what that means! more crappy pics!

26800maybenot1.jpg

as usual mad k+ for everyone who posts on my thread.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup JROC,

things are lookin good around here, got a lot of peeps stoppin through and the plants are lookin nice. Keep up the good work bud. Peace.

-N.Kron

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
J-Roc thank you so much for the kind word's in my thread sweetie :wave: .Now DAMN do i need to get out and about more!!Very nice thread you have going here!!Trust me i'll be back for the finish of this one :wink: .

J-Roc

yikes im bored today.. barefootlove i dunno when ima do a non bagseed grow.. its somthing im really looking forward to. ima have to get a pre paid credit card or somthing...

just finished workign on some things in the closet.. changed some air flow things..

right now its gonna be much better for temps.. unfortunatly its also venting into a wall... a wall that i dont think is connected to anything else.. but im not sure..

this is what im smoking right myaw.. green crack i beleive.

26800sweat2.jpg

D

d4.

Looking better everyday! Crazy nugs your smoking on to, looks delicious :joint: .

steve green

Yo j roc :rasta: I love how u post pics of what your smoking, looks like the microphone assasin gets his hands on some good smoke :joint:
Enjoy it! :headbange thats what its for right? and a million other reasons...

W

WaT iT Do?

J-Roc said:
J-Roc in the hizo nawm saynnn~!
lets get this grow show on the road shall we.

Strain = Bagseed
Veg = Envirolite
Flower = 150w HPS

26800thecrib.jpg

The Veg Box

The Flowering Closet
26800floweropen1.jpg

Peace out,
Jay to the R OWE SEE.

coo set up... is that an OG Caballero deck i see against the wall?????

G

Hey J-roc, whats goin on man? Had to check out yer show dude. Nice stealthy set-up.

D

d4.

Whats the stats on that light in your veg box? Watts, lumens, price, etc. I'd like to get my hands on one :headbange .

E

EasyMyohoDisco

J-ROC! found your thread! hahahah, classic! I'll be around :wave: You've got growing skills and with that avatar I bet your most likely good at dancing! :rasta:

Great thread, I'm really enjoying this one, keep keeping on !