What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

J-Roc

ROFL!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH's
anything i can give you an excuse to post about do so.
i love posts on my threads! all i do is sit here and look at grows so i want mine to be like 300 pages to go through.. or at least 20 before i kill it and start a new thread.

Dr Dog, i dunno! your the doctor! you tell me! does it look any better?!
26800gettingbetter.jpg

as for regular updates. hope hasent done much.. got bigger in general. bigger preflowers and more crystals.. cant really tell yet on the cam. heres her haveing a peak outside.
26800hopelookinout.jpg

now the boys on the other hand.. are actually still alive.. and not only that there still frickin growing. and there pretty. so ill post pics of them :D

26800malesstillalive1.jpg

26800malesstillalive4.jpg

As usual K+ to everyone who posted.
LATA!

dope_roor

thanks for dropping by! happy belated birthday!

your plants look great! i love how clean and stealth your setup is.
best of luck!

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Took me a while, but dam dude nice babys you have J-Roc.

Bro thats some big ass hickie you got on your arm.

hey j roc glad i found the thread will make sure to stop in once in a while :D
haha 2-3 times a year u get lucky?? DONT LOSE HOPE!! i know u can raise those #'s

peace
boris

J-Roc

hmm what to spend the 100$ i got from my dad for my birthday?
I KNOW!
SOME HEMPSTAR!

26800Leaf2.jpg

dude lets smoke some and **** with the rabbit! aww no way man!

in that 3rd small above. those 2 plants next to eachother are the exact same age. if u can even see the one on the right..

SUBLIME thumpin` IN THE BACKGROUND
26800leaf4.jpg

poor dewey :(
26800LEAF1.jpg

dude.. i cant beleive core posted on my thred!
not that everyone who posted here isnt super elite

G

Nice bunny man, my girl likes it... tell dewey we said sup :D nice bagseed you got around here man, and nice ****ing taste in music, as you can probably tell by my name I am a manson fan as well, more of his older stuff though.... you seem like a real cool dude... I assume you are in the south? No need to answer... sucks here though. Anyways that male looks pretty big how long you plan on letting it go? till full pollenation? :lurk:

:smoke:
kindr

Last edited:
Hey J ROC, Thanks for stopping by my thread. I love your setup!

I am almost done with my NEW setup. I took two 22gal. rubbermaids and put them together w/ some white paint and a couple fans. I am just trying to get some 42 watt 6500k compacts, cant find them at any stores???

But I am revegging that pink pistil plant and she is already pretty big again, I will post some new pics soon, but I have been busy starting my new seeds I bought Northern Light/Early Pearl. 3 seeds started and 3 seeds germinated as of today. I am very happy so far.

FYI: I think I read somewhere that those CLEAR CELLULOSE PAPERS have all been recalled for some health problem. BEWARE MAN. although I tried them too before I read what I read, they look cool.

And cut that male soon bro, or you will have some serious seeds on your hands, I would let your COOL RABBIT eat it, he will appreciate it. LOL!

PEACE,
DRKN_MNKY420

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
J-Roc...its tme 2 burst your bubble my friend.....i'm not a 'elite' member bro...i'm a super newbie that is only growing for about a year or so...:biglaugh:...
i just rock at growing weeds i think ...:wink:
12847DSCF3582.JPG

No serious man ...love the setup...and the bunny hehehe...but what happend 2 ya arm if a may ask ??

haha i love the vibes in this thread. good shit
sweet you like sublime...they are sick :D
i just saw g love and slightly stoopid in concert.

hey keep up the growin j roc

peace
boris

G

Its summer time and the livins easy, now time for me to find a rabbit for my grow im jealous lol :)

SoulShine

Awe hell, I missed your birthday? Hope it was a good one! I been too hot & tired. Works kickin my @ss, not to mention this heat. Bearly manage to water the plants before crashin again. Got a long weekend coming up. Need some R&R and got to finish up my closet for flowering.

Happy Birthday dude!

Later,
SS

The GOAT

Yo Bro, Nice Grow, looks like a good show, Hope ya get some real nice nugs, you're bunny gettin lots o love, and here's a sidecar for that cheeb, and I'm pullin up a chair to watch yo weed!!
Seriously, lookin good, and thanx for stoppin by my grow, I have some updates for ya over there.. See ya around......... L8R The Goat

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
jamie Kennedy?????? This aint the "BU" fool this be the mofkn trailer park, up here with the microphone assassin, the pimp of sunnyvale J to the R.O.C

Yo J squid is doin ok, love the coloring now, goota love it when your skin turns green, yellow and purple at the same time.

Plants are looking great, should have quite a show about to start up in here
TAKE CARE BRO

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hey buddy, very cool setup u got there even the plants look healthy GOOD JOB! LOL I loved to see that rabbit u got with weed :headbange i bet he smokes too lmfao jk. i got a bunch of animals too at home cats,birds,pigeons,a talking parrot & a rooster & when i'm wasted sometime i love playing with the cats but not the rooster coz he always wants to fight lol evrytime i try to touch him he fights back lol.
take care grobro i'll be watching ur grow. :rasta:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Whats up J-Roc cool thread man, That rabbit looks stoned himself :) Anyways thought I would stop in say hello...

Until next time be safe and take care!

G

Hey J-Roc
I've been checking out your cool crib also. Nice work with that bagseed. You could really turn out some great stuff with that setup. That shows us all what can done with a small setup, and it has great potential.

Nice Work!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts