What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

gro4luv

props

props

Nice grow...really dig the end table & props on the old school powell peralta deck... :respect:

grow that girl to her finest!

thanks J TO DA R O C

thanks J TO DA R O C

THANKS BUDDY for stoping in to my thread .....

i got a lot of inspiration from the trailer park boys love it still pissing my self with laughter .....any way i,mjust like ricky still doin my book learnins and smoking weed and hash oh yeah gettin drunk and shit to .......**** i love gettin drunk see the foil on the walls :laughing:

mostly somking weed and hash more then book learnins **** IT LET,S GET DRUNK AND EAT CHICKEN FINGERS ............................................

LOKK FORWARD TO WATCHING YOUR GROW your lucky we cant get anything but 400 & 600 & 1000 watt lights in austraila :fsu:
if you wanna do a stealth grow like yours sweet as mufuca :headbange :jump: :wave:

Mr_Ed

Looking good man. Glad to hear you got one lady.

Thanks for the avatar pic. Grow on and stay safe.

J-Roc

well ive decided to call her HOPE

floppyfundanglr you ever watch trailer park boys.. yahmsane?

Germankid its in my hand yo!

Dr Dog i like you tons already :D i think we could be good frends... glad you found my hizo. yeah no one wants to sit next to phil collins.. get fragments all over you.

rkone no i have no idea what you just said. no pun intended. :muahaha:

grow4luv nice to see another pc hauler on here(inside joke) yeah thats my cruiser.. dont ride it much..

Eatshitake i dont eat mushrooms.. or any fungus for that matter.. i do have to prepare shitakes alot at work though.. welcome to the grow :rasta:

aussie grown said:
mostly somking weed and hash more then book learnins **** IT LET,S GET DRUNK AND EAT CHICKEN FINGERS ............................................
aussiegrown what u just said makes no sense yahmsane!! :D :laughing: whos that in ur avatar is that bill clinton?

billyba79 thanks guy :redface:

Mr Ed no prob.. i hate seeing a good user with no avatar!

and to finish off for today dewey being held against his will to pose with the boys!
26800bunnymales2.jpg

stretchpup

Cool setup J.

Plants look nice and bushy and I dig your "partner in crime" - I have a few critters myself, dook dook!

SoulShine

There's HOPE for you yet J-Roc! :muahaha: Girl is looking good!

I haven't put mine to 12/12 yet, but will soon. Weird that one has shown but not the others. I have HOPE too! Ha!

Later,
SS

J-Roc

aight i know not much is goin on but its my birthday today. so ima get fried and take pictures and ur gonna like it!

if im not trippin. shes already lot a very light frosting on some of the leaves. and she even smells like dope already. IM FREAKIN OUT MAN!!!!!

k+ to everyone who posted :D
NAWM SANE!!

gro4luv

"cook"ie?

"cook"ie?

Damn it, man. Happy Birthday. You prepare shitakes? Got a callous on the inside of your index finger? Fingers that can withstand the fires of hell?:chin: Being in a different kind "weeds"? If ya do, ya know what I'm talkin about!:D

If ya don't, you're lucky

I'll smoke a phatty for you're b-day too!

J-Roc, Happy Birthday! Those photos are looking great man. Go fire up a blunt and hop on that McGill. :headbange Just for irony, sparks up and throw down a couple "boneless ones"(just for old school sake)
With those good looking plants, I hope you're NOT boneless.
Fiya Up!

:respect:
..I'll put one in the air for you.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
ah man...no wonder I didn't find ya yet...was lookin in the Grow Diaries section there. I guess I should just follow links in sigs eh? :bat:

Cool shit bro :headbange Nice and stealth and very efficient :yes:

Great lookin lady you got there...looks like you're being good to her, so I'm sure she'll do the same for you :canabis:

Oh snap! Happy B-Day Dude! :dance:

Here's giving some hope to HOPE :ying:

Hope you don't mind if I hang in your trailer for a bit....I'm growing dope in mine
8378smiley-weed.gif

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello J-Roc...:wave:

hia dude ...Nice stealthy setup man...its looking realy nice...i'm shure it will do its job verry well...Nway found my way here ...now i'm tuned :smile:

trouble

Veteran
J-Roc, I Came by your crib with 2 hot girls I meet on the beach to see if you wanted go out with us for your birthday but you were not home. Happy belated BIRTHDAY anyway !
peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
YO YO, dog in da J hizzy
Happy b day J
Get some pics up bro, how is the squid doin?

Latest posts

Latest posts