What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

mrbush

hey i followed you over from your post on my thread. :wave:
I love grow

I just wanted to say hi

and how long should i wait for my girls?
i planned on 56 days

J-Roc

d4 heres the story on the veg light.. the grow stores in my city are sketchy. i got this one for 50$ instead of 80$ cuz it was missing the box. i know its made by "future harvest development" the call it the sunblaster.. however in the limited documentation they offer i can see they offer 2 spectrums. 1 for flower 1 for veg. i dunno wich mine is, but it seems to work.

mr bush use your best judgement my friend!

26800night02.jpg

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Your plants r raoring like a lion dude, keep up the good work :yes: . I'm harvesting mine this coming weekend :rasta: ...

goodluck bro! :headbange

D

d4.

Thanks for the info J-Roc, appreciate the response. I'll take a look around and see what I can find.

Ladies looking frosty as well *burrr* ;).

Levitikuz

looking nice...bagseed is always fun tho...

Life is like growing out bagseed....never know what your gonna get...

keep it up man

Mr.Kade

NICE BRO! how U blocking the light in youre veg cab?
and how many lumans or watts is that veg light?

Nice and stelth, youre like a ninja! A ninja that masters in the green dragon arts , LOL

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hope is looking great. Nice and shinny! lots of trics are going to be covering that one very soon
Awesome

G

lookin good J-roc, Is your veg light one of the big cfl's. If so thats what I use and its the shit

J-Roc

some guy pm'd me today and called me a wigger lol!
wich is ironic. cuz i hate wiggers.
obviously he hasent seen the show.. or my grow =P
people ots to do there research before pointing there finger.. i always fancied myself as more of a tryhard neo punk..

levitikuz like i told d4.. i got it without the box heh.. its ****in beast though.. its gotta be 200w

mr kade i have no choice but to be ninja grower where i live :D

thanks everyone who posted k+ all around :rasta:

26800rain3.jpg

26800rain5.jpg

G

do you have anything to scale that fan leaf to? like a lighter or cigarette? cuz it looks huge

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn look at the size of that leaf, you got some sweet looking plants growing there J

Mr.Kade

Ya that veg cfl has gotta be 200watts or close to it, to bad you dont have the box. Dosnt it say the watts were the bulb screws into the socket???
Im gonna be veging under cfl's 2, so hope they turn out look'n like that man.
-peace-
P.S. sublimes THE SHIT!
(you ever hear of the dub-allstars?)

HAPPYTREE

What up j roc just coming to check the show, and those babes are lookin really healthy.Dont have time right now ,but will check over the whole thread L8R.

Grow Safe
HT

Wat'cha using for fertilizer if I may ask?
U know rabbit poo makes killer fertilizer, very high in P and K as opposed to many other organic fertilizer (besides bat guano). Hey, it may sound weird smokin' Dewey's Doo, but it's just a suggestion, plus what's life w/o a good flush. :canabis:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
what it do j-roc! it looks like you've been a very active member! i remember when my buddies had a 430w hps that we used to grow my bagseeds along with his aurora indicas from nirvana. i used to only save really dank seeds and one of them was the smelliest of all the bunch including the AI's in veg, which later became a fem, but lazy people led to their demise... 75% of the time you buy bud, it's either harvested too early or poorly dried. properly growing bagseed leads to wonderful goods. lots of pistils!!! how much longer til you harvest?

Hydro stores carry 125w enviro!

Hydro stores carry 125w enviro!

d4. said:
Whats the stats on that light in your veg box? Watts, lumens, price, etc. I'd like to get my hands on one :headbange .

there exspensive in Canada for some reason, but its about 94'99 for a bulb like that at advantage hydro. The guy says there perfect spectrum for veggin. Nice setup man hopefully ricky and juilez don't get in trouble and go back to jail, lol Gree eeea ssyyy peace man! :joint: Also walmart carrys them bulbs sorta the same 42 watt ones are 9,99

Latest posts

Latest posts