What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good J-Roc

are't you affraid of posting you're pic up....not verry smart i'll say...:2cents:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe did't say that...those are your words ey ....thx for the +

G

J-Roc....I like you dude. You've got balls. More people should thumb their ****in nose at the DEA, FBI, CIA, IRS, and any other three letter acronym for government oppressors!

Hope is one beautiful bitch too! I HOPE she gets fat and frosty and stones you to death! :smoke:

J-Roc

HAY MAN THIS PAGE HAS NOT PICS!!!! ILE FICKS THAT!
26800lith01.JPG

26800lith02.jpg

26800lith03.jpg

26800lith04.jpg

26800lith05.jpg

26800lith06.jpg

26800lith07.jpg

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Let me show you my solidarity for ya
I will put a pic of me up for a bit

picture removed for security reasons..

Cheers bro
:joint:

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
we live in Cannada Core, no one cares around here

Canadians? cool! i got some cousins & unts living there...

Talking about Canadians & weed:
2240999de654d.jpg

Great job J-roc, looking very nice & healthy :headbange

707Corridor

J-Roc, just wanted to give you some love for the props you gave me on my thread. Looks like girl is setting up to be some very nice smoke. Keep it up! :rasta:

G

guest5703

dude j-roc I didn't even know you had a thread or I woulda been here a bit ago! Great work, no worries about the males now you can focus on that female! And it really looks like you are!!! Great work with her bro, shes filling out so nicely! What kind of flowering light you using? PEACE MAN! Oh btw good looking seedlings man, there gonna be fun!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
yo J-Roc
cool thread:) It looks like you've got a heavy indica there-looking very green and healthy. Bagseed is good-the crazy sat i'm growing was someone elses bagseed 12years ago-i think its the strongest weed i've come across.

the rabbit is sort of freaking me a bit-looking mean with a half munched carrot in the ashtray-superheavy lol

cheers
eddie

J-Roc

ok.. today weer going to make milkshakes

first ule need a blender... doesnt have to be an awesome brand new one like the one i got today and bored enough to waste pictures and thread space one. but you will need somthing.

next ule need your ingredients = Milk and ice cream (i prefer the breyers double churned extra creamy) for that extra bite.

now just throw the right amount of that shit in there (dont be a dumbass and make it too thick with ice cream.. but you also want it to be viscous enough to pass through a straw without giving you sour face.

and hit frapay!

serve and enjoy

i also recomend smoking a little nug.. just to get those taste bud flowing.. and the milkshake is a nice chaser to cool the throat after big hauls. :rasta:

26800nam1.jpg

thats 300$can or about 75$us...

twistedtree

J-Roc in the heezy fo' sheezy! :wave: Nice blender. I got that Magic Bullet thing. It sucks for pretty much everything 'cept milkshakes and margaritas, so I drink alot of milkshakes and margaritas :D Nice grow you got goin' on there.