What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

J-Roc

26800pac2.jpg

26800pac1.jpg

yeah temps are good. and soon hopefully my back too!

N

NZjay

J-Roc said:
dude nzjay!
cant beleive elite growers like you even look at grows like mine

haha, nah man. im no elite grower. my room and system does all the work.

you would have plenty to teach me i bet.
your shit is tight bro.. very impressed.
would love to see what you could do with a room my size.

keep it up J!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks great J
You are going to have some nice smoke from that. I gotta tell ya smoking yoru own is much sweeter than someone elses( unless that shit is free dog!!!)
Keep up the good work bro
Rep for ya when I can

G

:wave:
oh bro, thats definitely kicking!:woohoo:
nuff respect!
The setup is looking so lovely!
Anyway its the rite time when i should prepare to my indoor season! Wish i could show sth similar ! :headbange:

:wave:

F

F0iL

great looking grow J-Roc! I hope my bag seeds will come out just as good as yours hahaha... keep up the great work.

N

NZjay

look at that frosty shit bro!

hope you got some ski boots my friend.

keep rocking roc'!

G

damn how do you get it to et "solid" looking on the top? ive got 2 plants ad their both 8 weeks form 12/12 today..butneither looks solid like urs does. granted thats why its called baseed but in 3 grows ive never had one fill in all the way. does this mostl happen late in flower? i dont knwo how much more i can wait ive already got abotu 60% brown pistils and alotta milky trichs.

how far along is that pic form today? plants lookAWSOME tho ..very nice :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
If you have a sensible light, soil, and nutes, you should get solid colas, what are you running darren

hardhat22

darren19822000 said:
granted thats why its called baseed....
Heeey.Don't dis the bagseed man,Lol.Some good genes can be found in BS.Yours look great imho.Some plants are naturally fluffier than others.Some need more light intensity than others.Sometimes it has nothing at all to do with how it's grown.I've had feathery buds grown outdoors in a full day of sun.
Peace

JlMH4LPERT

read the entire post, plant pics are beauties (even the males) great clean covert setup. :joint: my dog recently enjoyed her first male plant and she ate that shit up

G

Dr Dog said:
If you have a sensible light, soil, and nutes, you should get solid colas, what are you running darren

im running 150 hps...floranova bloom for nutes...soil is 1/3 perelite and 2/3 miricle grow organic

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
HOLY SHIT. That top cola looks like it will break the plant JESUS.
Im hoping you get a good chop weight from this GOOD JOB!