What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anybody have a good nutrient recipe for indoor house plants??

So my wife recently got really really into indoor house plants. I have her feeding them with 2tsps per gallon of vitamax which is about 700ppm. I have so many other nutes I was wondering if anyone had a good nutrient recipe for indoor house plants? I was thinking about maybe some A and B, vitamax, and some enzyme maybe? Or some cal mag or full power? I also don’t wanna do too much. Thank you!

Awesome thanks for your input. I ended up just using some veg A and B, vitamax, cal mag, clonex solution and big time enzyme. And these little house plants have been living it.

RookMan

AE8B5724-A489-4FDB-A344-0B3742D4412F.jpeg
Here is what I use : Vegamatrix vegetative formula week 4 half strength except for boost(cal-mag) I add at full strength. I use 3/4 teaspoon molasses per gallon of water and 10ml age old organics kelp extract. My first grow. Plants seem fine but what do I know LoL 😂.
AE8B5724-A489-4FDB-A344-0B3742D4412F.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I like using a low ppm with every watering, keeping the EC steady through out the whole grow.