What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My second try

My first go around ended up in mold issues and just no good at all but now things re comming back after I reveged 5 keepers out of my pheno hunt

Attachments

• 20210223_134344.jpg
    20210223_134344.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 46

Knowledge111

Good luck with the grow, I am also on my second grow and am doing extremely better this round. I find that environment plays the biggest factor.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Good Luck guys.

Kountry Rosin, be on the lookout for bugs since you have Houseplants in your Growspace. Mites are easily transferred and not so easily eradicated. Not trying to jinx it, learned the Hard way with a wicked infestation brought in by Houseplants.

Good Luck guys.

Kountry Rosin, be on the lookout for bugs since you have Houseplants in your Growspace. Mites are easily transferred and not so easily eradicated. Not trying to jinx it, learned the Hard way with a wicked infestation brought in by Houseplants.
Luckily no sign of bugs yet I sprayed everything down with lost coast plant therapy for abput a week just to be safe as well

I'm tryingnto get better at documenting the progress of the grow any questions? I'm growing a grape ape x (sherbert x dozizoz)

20210308_085937.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have a very nice tent set up!! I'm not seeing a oscillating fan moving any air around. I'm sure its there somewhere, I just can't see well. Keep the air moving to prevent mold or fungus. If you tie some 4 inch white or black threads around the top of the tent, you will be able to monitor air movement better. 😎

You have a very nice tent set up!! I'm not seeing a oscillating fan moving any air around. I'm sure its there somewhere, I just can't see well. Keep the air moving to prevent mold or fungus. If you tie some 4 inch white or black threads around the top of the tent, you will be able to monitor air movement better. 😎

I have a little fan on the frame atm not a oscillating one I usually have a black on in the corner but I ran out of space lol went a lil overboard on the veggie seeds lol