Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My second try

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My second try

    My first go around ended up in mold issues and just no good at all but now things re comming back after I reveged 5 keepers out of my pheno hunt
    Attached Files

    #2
    Good luck with the grow, I am also on my second grow and am doing extremely better this round. I find that environment plays the biggest factor.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Knowledge111 View Post
      Good luck with the grow, I am also on my second grow and am doing extremely better this round. I find that environment plays the biggest factor.
      Thank you glad to hear that man

      Comment


        #4
        Good Luck guys.

        Kountry Rosin, be on the lookout for bugs since you have Houseplants in your Growspace. Mites are easily transferred and not so easily eradicated. Not trying to jinx it, learned the Hard way with a wicked infestation brought in by Houseplants.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by FletchF.Fletch View Post
          Good Luck guys.

          Kountry Rosin, be on the lookout for bugs since you have Houseplants in your Growspace. Mites are easily transferred and not so easily eradicated. Not trying to jinx it, learned the Hard way with a wicked infestation brought in by Houseplants.
          Luckily no sign of bugs yet I sprayed everything down with lost coast plant therapy for abput a week just to be safe as well

          Comment


            #6
            Looking good

            Comment


              #7


              I'm tryingnto get better at documenting the progress of the grow any questions? I'm growing a grape ape x (sherbert x dozizoz)






              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210308_085937.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	17796384

              Comment


                #8
                You have a very nice tent set up!! I'm not seeing a oscillating fan moving any air around. I'm sure its there somewhere, I just can't see well. Keep the air moving to prevent mold or fungus. If you tie some 4 inch white or black threads around the top of the tent, you will be able to monitor air movement better. 😎

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Creeperpark View Post
                  You have a very nice tent set up!! I'm not seeing a oscillating fan moving any air around. I'm sure its there somewhere, I just can't see well. Keep the air moving to prevent mold or fungus. If you tie some 4 inch white or black threads around the top of the tent, you will be able to monitor air movement better. 😎
                  I have a little fan on the frame atm not a oscillating one I usually have a black on in the corner but I ran out of space lol went a lil overboard on the veggie seeds lol

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210312_165144.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	17808857 things are comming along nicely in the 5x5 with 2 mars hydro tsw 2000

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210320_094613.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	17809687Click image for larger version

Name:	20210320_094653.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	17809688

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X