What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Palindrome' Flippin LED Tent

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thank you Tjo

It's moving in the right direction, I gave them all a feeding yesterday. I had kept the N part out of the mix for the Sat's last time, and it was starting to show in yellowing.
I'm trying my best to controll their hight, as I don't have a lot to give at when I think about growing haze under HPS indoor.
This is my first time trying to grow a Haze under LED, so I am interrested to see how much it will streach.

Today it was clearly showing, that they where fed the regular dose of N yesterday.
Pressing the stems, to try and keep them busy repairing that.
Also to give them streangth, to support the hopefully massive amounts of buds.
But mainly to bend them, and keep them from streaching into the lights just yet.

Flower day 20 I recon we are at today, so just under 3 weeks into flower.

Flowerday-20.jpg

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Serious Happiness (seedling #3) from Serious seeds 23 days into 12/12
Two of the three S. Happiness look like this, where the third is bit more sativa dom. It's larger, but slower in flower development.

S.Happyness 23 days 01.jpg

Gave them all another feeding today, the haze's in the background have started yellowing and droping lower fans.
So giving them a little more to live on, hoping they will keep green and not just rocket towards the lights.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Autos are deffently growing well, a few of them looks like they might be laggin a little mg.
So told the misses where to find some epsom salt, then have her add a bit of that next time she water.

They are about 3 weeks from sprouting

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210313_074324.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.4 KB ID:	17801211

Palindrome

King of Schwag
27 days into 12/12

The Sativas don't look super happy, they are still yellowing a bit from below.
I have tried to folia feed them today, might need to up the feed more then I was expecting.

27 days.jpg

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looking good Pali, I hate soil I can never dial them in.
Thanks, I never had great success with soil either, but now I wanna give it a try and learn something new.
Also it was easier and cheaper to start, then dealing with hydro in a country with chlorinated water.

4 Weeks into 12/12
Today I upped the feed even further, so I guess I will get to know if it's cos they are underfed or not.
It's only a few days ago I fed them last, so if it's some kind of pH lockout or over feeding, it will get much worse pretty fast.

But yellowing bottom leafs and rust spots yellowing between the veins, everything tells me it's lag of N and mg.
pH should screw with the P and K, so hoping I just been too light on the N feeding to controll the streach.

They are flowering nicely, the streach should be done for all of them.
Click image for larger version  Name:	4-weeks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.6 KB ID:	17802773

G13 in front, all the way to the left.
Click image for larger version  Name:	4-weeks-g13-left.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.8 KB ID:	17802774

G13 infront all the wat to the right
Click image for larger version  Name:	4-weeks-g13-right.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.4 KB ID:	17802775

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
About 10 years ago the idea on N controlling stretch was disproved. They found P was the key. Levels around 20ppm could reduce the stretch, while not effecting yield. Though only hydro growers can really make use of that.

I think the extra feed was right. There is a host of deficiencies.

If the water is chlorinated, it evaporates away overnight. Solids such as chloramide? don't seem to effect the plants any more than us. I would be interested to see any evidence it's a problem. I thought everyone's water was carrying such poisons, with better treatment options a rare thing

There not dead, so it could be worse :)

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Hi f-e nice info on the N and P reducing stretch, I will look into it and read up on that.

So far I have mainly been using rainwater I have been collecting, they have once been fed with tap water. That I left in a white barrel, outside for a few days before use.
The next few days should show, and yeah im not worried.
I am just trying to pay attention and take note on whats happening, so I can look back at it and try to do better next time.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Keeping notes has really helped me. Each time I record more and more. I was happy to sit down yesterday with the last cycles notes, and make notes on them. Looking just what I did, and the result. Not day by day like while I was doing it (which had me changing bits all the time) but more holistically. I only really want 3 or 4 flower mixes and the right timing for changing. 2 mixes would be great and our plants are not really that picky once we get close. I think it might go from a week on grow to a week with reduced N. Then to bloom and later get a PK boost. It's all about them records though. I just can't remember the onset of brown hairs and there proliferation or the day stretch stopped 5 crops ago and what they were eating at the time. My records have become something I like to study a lot, as it's learning from myself.

A combination if low P and brushing the tops twice a day could save you 35%. Brushing is like the wind, and they fear snapping. I have known people use blowers with good result, before I read the work on brushing. It's all in one article but I'm doubtful I can find or link to it. https://manicbotanix.com/pgr-free-stretch-reduction/

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Auto's back home are doing well, and the misses is doing a fine job so far.
Can't say the same for my tent grow LOL, they are starting to struggle a bit.
I'll drop a few pictures later, from the tent.
For now I will just be a few pics of the Urban Legend Autos, they are about 25 days from sprout.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Day 24 01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	210.0 KB ID:	17808331
Click image for larger version  Name:	Day 24 02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.8 KB ID:	17808332

Palindrome

King of Schwag
So here we go, the LED tent at 32 days flower.
All sorta trouble going on, for now I will give them some LITFA and hope they will peak up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	25-days.jpg Views:	2 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	17809443

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Ohh well the Tent on the side is a great idea, me growing in soil is not.
Another soil fail LOL

Booted the plants from the tent, next time I come back to spain I will build a hydro setup and be able to controll what the fuck is going on in my media.