No announcement yet.

4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 DAY After Low Stress training and all the nodes are pointing right at the light. It is amazing to watch these plants grow and adapt. I wish I knew what strain these 3 were. All I know is they have to be something really good for me to have held on to it. In about 9 days I will be flipping these 3 to flower and moving the other 6 back into the 4X4 to veg for another 4 weeks until they are old enough to join in the 4X8. By then I should be ready to have another TS3000 for the 4X8 maximizing the tent usage.

Comment

YES YES YES AND MORE YES!!!

The TS3000 showed up today. Only waited like a puppy all day for UPS to show up!

BYE BYE BLURPLE!

3 AMIGAS

Comment

For those wondering the new version of the TS3000 has an independent dimmer box switch setup. I have seen a lot of youtube videos showing gen 1 version where you had to dim the light removing a rubber plug and using a screw driver on the bottom side of each driver. That sounds like a pain to me. Glad they updated the setup it is much easier to adjust on the fly now. Otherwise I am running at 25% capacity as the plants are vegging for another 6 days. Grabbing a few clones off each one and starting that process next week. Stay tuned!

Comment

Going to be flipping these 3 to 12/12 tomorrow! Once the 4x4 plants veg for a few more weeks I will take clones and flip them as well. Excited to keep the super skunk strain and Original Glue strains going.

Comment

Some glory shots of the ladies starting show bud formation. Light is at approximately 60% capacity. I ran it at full and the tent temps sky rocketed to 88-90 degrees. It didn't feel like 88 in the tent with all the air moving and negative pressure sucking out as much hot air as it can but always something.

Comment

Very good looking edibles. Man have i ever had some "adventures" on edibles. You gotta plan things out a bit more carefully cause it's real easy to get to the point where you can't drive.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR171R View Post
                Very good looking edibles. Man have i ever had some "adventures" on edibles. You gotta plan things out a bit more carefully cause it's real easy to get to the point where you can't drive.
                Thank you for the kind words! Haha we have all been there.

Comment

Plants are 5 days into flower and a male has shown his face! I am gonna just stop watering him and get him a nice spot in the trash can :poke:

Lady shot

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by JohnR171R View Post
                    I made a batch of brownies one night. I may have licked the bowel eaten the off cuts an boom i was wrecked it hit me all at once. Managed to make it to bed an just breath. ??that was the highest id ever been. It took a few weeks before i could even think of having another?

Comment

Day 6 or 7 I can't count of Flower:

Decided to move over one of my super sour skunks that has been vegging for 28 days in the 4x4 as an experiment. My other two plants that are unknown genetics have probably been vegging for a collective 10 weeks before I flipped them to flower vs a collective 6 weeks for the super skunk. I am trying to figure out at what point does the tent get over run by the size of the plant. I feel the Super Sour Skunk is at the perfect size to flip to flower, maybe doing 12 of those at a time is the ticket. By the time another 60 days passes I am interested to see how far the Skunk stretches in comparison to the unknown genetics.

Watered the gang today with some liquid seaweed and URB Ph to 6.75 with a TDS of 58. My digital Ph meter seemed off to me based on the coloring of the leaves I was starting to see. I ended up calibrating it twice and to my surprise the water I thought was at 6.4 was at 7.2. So that explains a small part and I imagine the soil for the two large plants are starting to run out of food. I kinda want to see how well these two will do with no added food during the flower. Just liquid seaweed and URB and whatever amendments that came in the soil. Plan on starting some new plants from seeds next week and plan on amending the soil right from the get go to avoid having to top feed during the grow. Strains coming up are Blueberry and Kama Kush with 10% CBD. On to the pictures!

Started training her today and a few hours later the nodes are already starting to point up!

Got rid of a lot of fan leaves today

Comment

Day something:

Skunk just starting to show some hairs in some spots

Comment

Day 14

Shot of the vegging tent starting to fill out

Comment

Day 16:

LST on the Super Skunk to let the lower nodes catch up. Wont be messing with them to much more after week 3-4. Super skunk is about 6-7 days behind the unknown genetics.

Comment

Day 18 of Flower:
                              Having a little nitrogen toxicity from the heat on the two unknown genetics. Not much I can do since the plants seem to be drinking a bit faster which is forcing up nitrogen right now when it doesn't really need it. Otherwise the plants seem happy. Watered today with RO, URB, Liquid Seaweed, & Liquid bone meal. Ph 6.3 TDS 125. Liquid bone meal is a little pricey but worth fattening up the nugs and it's a ph balancer. Its nice not really having to ph down while using it. It kinda smells good and I want to drink it, does that make me sound weird?

Super Sour Skunk is looking good and filling in!

Comment

When it rains it pours lol. Today upon inspection I noticed one of my females showed dong (always sunny reference for those who are on my level). I noticed it was only in a few spots so I plucked those suckers out. I hope no more show up but at this point I know my tent is a bit on the hot side around 83 which is stressing that plant. The other two seem to be good haven't noticed any dong action at this point. I can't wait for cool fall new England weather. I am over this hot humid shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X