What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few pictures from a dinosaur

superpedro

Veteran
Aurora indica harvested.
picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Aurora indica harvested.

I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with this whole thread.

Your grow is beautiful, you've really got everything dialed in brilliantly.

Those super close up microscope shots of the buds are amazing and your crop is absolutely gorgeous.

Looking forward to seeing more!

T

TakenByTheSky

Great looking grow it looks like the yield is going to be really good, so uniform.

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks guys :)

I'm using the tent for drying too. The heat exchange is set at 65 degrees F, and I can control the flow through the tent for perfect RH to get a 14 day drying period.
My weed quality certainly has gone up since using my shed at whatever environment mother nature dished out.
Downside is waiting for next grow.

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

I'm using the tent for drying too. The heat exchange is set at 65 degrees F, and I can control the flow through the tent for perfect RH to get a 14 day drying period.
My weed certainly quality has gone up since using my shed at whatever environment mother nature dished out.

That"s how you get the super in superpedro.... :biggrin:

Nice job, can't compliment you enough.... :tiphat:

V

voidpainter

Damn, White Rhino, remind me how it smells and tastes please, it's been some time since I've smoked this.

Nice flowers!

superpedro

Veteran
Damn, White Rhino, remind me how it smells and tastes please, it's been some time since I've smoked this.

Nice flowers!
Thx.
They are Russians, not Rhinos.
Judging by smell the taste wont be powerful. Judging by effects of the oil from the trimmings I just smoked, I wont care too much.:dance013:
I've been smoking oil from last years outdoor-autos for a while.

picture.php

V

voidpainter

Shit my bad, lots of White varietals circled around here haha, widow, rhino, russian, queen :D

What do you use as a solvent for your oils m8?

THC123

Veteran
Just got up, still half asleep. And I swear I saw written pictures of a dinosaur. First seconds I was dissappointed, as there was no fucking dinosaur. But really cool pictures bro, long time since I seen this strain grow and you get her dialied in nicely.

superpedro

Veteran
Just got up, still half asleep. And I swear I saw written pictures of a dinosaur. First seconds I was dissappointed, as there was no fucking dinosaur. But really cool pictures bro, long time since I seen this strain grow and you get her dialied in nicely.

Sorry, my dinosaurs evolved before I got around to take a picture.
picture.php

Now it has happened to me too..
picture.php

:tiphat:

DiverDave

Nice Dinosaur Grow

Nice Dinosaur Grow

You have that dialed in nicely , and now the switch to LED .. I'll pull up a chair , this is getting crazy now :huggg:

You got a few bean packs there I like to see the outcome :laughing:

Keep safe and enjoy the upcoming 4/20/2020

DD

THC123

Veteran
Lol thx for showing me some kind of dinosaur!!

Good luck with the led. Been growing 20 years myself. Switched to LED some time ago, was happy with quality but they were highy inefficient (talking bout blurple leds with crap coverage)

Now I got myself a decent LED, fluence, but there is a learning curve, fucked up my plants with it. Hopefully yours will go better (probably :) )

I'll tag along

superpedro

Veteran
Thx DD :)
Lol thx for showing me some kind of dinosaur!!

Good luck with the led. Been growing 20 years myself. Switched to LED some time ago, was happy with quality but they were highy inefficient (talking bout blurple leds with crap coverage)

Now I got myself a decent LED, fluence, but there is a learning curve, fucked up my plants with it. Hopefully yours will go better (probably :) )

I'll tag along

Doing a dry-run right now. Finding ways of getting my temperatures up.
Seems I am able to get it above 80 degrees F. The info I find suggest 85 a optimal, I need to figure something out.
The missing IR shows itself in a small experiment. It takes forever for water to evaporate under this light..

I'm a bit confused about what RH i should aim for. Some suggest higher RH than normal. I guess since it would raise leaf temp by lowering transpiration?
But in my logic that would also be problematic for Ca uptake?:chin:
Or is it an advice for people running lower temperatures to compensate?

I guess my night temperatures should be the same, and simply just go for the same leaf temperatures day and night as before?

Any advice or correction of my assumptions?

Last edited:
V

voidpainter

Wouldnt Ca uptake be an issue at a really high rH like 90% ? I doubt you would want to go that high.

How much heat did you lose by switching to led?

superpedro

Veteran
Wouldnt Ca uptake be an issue at a really high rH like 90% ? I doubt you would want to go that high.

How much heat did you lose by switching to led?
I would like to run it at 40-50%RH in flower as usual. I don't really understand the reason behind an advice to go higher, unless the temp is too low perhaps. But maybe i missed out on something?

I have lost around 5 C/9 F degrees in the switch. Ad to that my temp sensor reflects light. Probably lost more in leaf surface temp, but haven't got a plant in there yet.