Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few pictures from a dinosaur

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Great looking grow it looks like the yield is going to be really good, so uniform.

    Comment


      #47
      Thanks guys

      I'm using the tent for drying too. The heat exchange is set at 65 degrees F, and I can control the flow through the tent for perfect RH to get a 14 day drying period.
      My weed quality certainly has gone up since using my shed at whatever environment mother nature dished out.
      Downside is waiting for next grow.
      Last edited by superpedro; 04-11-2020, 17:33.
      Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by superpedro View Post
        I'm using the tent for drying too. The heat exchange is set at 65 degrees F, and I can control the flow through the tent for perfect RH to get a 14 day drying period.
        My weed certainly quality has gone up since using my shed at whatever environment mother nature dished out.
        That"s how you get the super in superpedro....

        Nice job, can't compliment you enough....

        Comment


          #49
          Damn, White Rhino, remind me how it smells and tastes please, it's been some time since I've smoked this.


          Nice flowers!

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by voidpainter View Post
            Damn, White Rhino, remind me how it smells and tastes please, it's been some time since I've smoked this.


            Nice flowers!
            Thx.
            They are Russians, not Rhinos.
            Judging by smell the taste wont be powerful. Judging by effects of the oil from the trimmings I just smoked, I wont care too much.
            I've been smoking oil from last years outdoor-autos for a while.

            Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

            Comment


              #51
              Shit my bad, lots of White varietals circled around here haha, widow, rhino, russian, queen

              What do you use as a solvent for your oils m8?

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by voidpainter View Post
                Shit my bad, lots of White varietals circled around here haha, widow, rhino, russian, queen

                What do you use as a solvent for your oils m8?
                This was a quick iso wash.
                Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

                Comment


                  #53
                  Just got up, still half asleep. And I swear I saw written pictures of a dinosaur. First seconds I was dissappointed, as there was no fucking dinosaur. But really cool pictures bro, long time since I seen this strain grow and you get her dialied in nicely.
                  http://hgcacademy.com/
                  Home-Grown Cannabis Academy!
                  Safe, Responsible & Cost-Efficient!

                  Comment


                    #54

                    Lovely work
                    "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

                    https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

                    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                    - Ferris Bueller


                    Originally posted by Harry Lime

                    Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by THC123 View Post
                      Just got up, still half asleep. And I swear I saw written pictures of a dinosaur. First seconds I was dissappointed, as there was no fucking dinosaur. But really cool pictures bro, long time since I seen this strain grow and you get her dialied in nicely.
                      Sorry, my dinosaurs evolved before I got around to take a picture.


                      Now it has happened to me too..


                      Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Nice Dinosaur Grow

                        You have that dialed in nicely , and now the switch to LED .. I'll pull up a chair , this is getting crazy now

                        You got a few bean packs there I like to see the outcome

                        Keep safe and enjoy the upcoming 4/20/2020

                        DD
                        Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
                        Urban Legends (New Grow) Gorilla Cookie & Gorilla Fighter

                        Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

                        Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects


                        DD

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Lol thx for showing me some kind of dinosaur!!

                          Good luck with the led. Been growing 20 years myself. Switched to LED some time ago, was happy with quality but they were highy inefficient (talking bout blurple leds with crap coverage)

                          Now I got myself a decent LED, fluence, but there is a learning curve, fucked up my plants with it. Hopefully yours will go better (probably )

                          I'll tag along
                          http://hgcacademy.com/
                          Home-Grown Cannabis Academy!
                          Safe, Responsible & Cost-Efficient!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Thx DD
                            Originally posted by THC123 View Post
                            Lol thx for showing me some kind of dinosaur!!

                            Good luck with the led. Been growing 20 years myself. Switched to LED some time ago, was happy with quality but they were highy inefficient (talking bout blurple leds with crap coverage)

                            Now I got myself a decent LED, fluence, but there is a learning curve, fucked up my plants with it. Hopefully yours will go better (probably )

                            I'll tag along
                            Doing a dry-run right now. Finding ways of getting my temperatures up.
                            Seems I am able to get it above 80 degrees F. The info I find suggest 85 a optimal, I need to figure something out.
                            The missing IR shows itself in a small experiment. It takes forever for water to evaporate under this light..

                            I'm a bit confused about what RH i should aim for. Some suggest higher RH than normal. I guess since it would raise leaf temp by lowering transpiration?
                            But in my logic that would also be problematic for Ca uptake?
                            Or is it an advice for people running lower temperatures to compensate?

                            I guess my night temperatures should be the same, and simply just go for the same leaf temperatures day and night as before?

                            Any advice or correction of my assumptions?
                            Last edited by superpedro; 04-17-2020, 10:40.
                            Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Wouldnt Ca uptake be an issue at a really high rH like 90% ? I doubt you would want to go that high.

                              How much heat did you lose by switching to led?

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by voidpainter View Post
                                Wouldnt Ca uptake be an issue at a really high rH like 90% ? I doubt you would want to go that high.

                                How much heat did you lose by switching to led?
                                I would like to run it at 40-50%RH in flower as usual. I don't really understand the reason behind an advice to go higher, unless the temp is too low perhaps. But maybe i missed out on something?

                                I have lost around 5 C/9 F degrees in the switch. Ad to that my temp sensor reflects light. Probably lost more in leaf surface temp, but haven't got a plant in there yet.
                                Current grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=371498

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X