Strawberry Akeil test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strawberry Akeil test grow

I have some seeds from serious seeds I have 2 Strawberry AKeil’s sprouted they are feminized so no need to worry about sex. I started them out in cups just transplanted them to gallon containers and moved them to my 3 x 3 tent I am using LED’s with a actual wattage of 450 watts. I use Nectar of the god’s #4 soil and some of the nutrients in their line. Here are some picture’s.
    Last edited by HydroManiac; 03-04-2020, 11:14. Reason: Make title look better

Ok , pulling up a chair .. and sub'd

DD
    Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
    Urban Legends (Next Pick)

Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects

DD

Comment

subbed

good luck
      I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
      I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
      I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
      I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
      Life is everything.
      Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
      Oh I'm free, free, free now
      I'm free from your spell
      And now that it's all over
      All I can do is wish you well
      • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

Alrighty I only have 2 of the Strawberry AKeil's so I am going to add some other plants to the thread. I will be adding 6 Rebel Triangle x double og sour's 2-Citrus City 1-Rebel 5G Red 3-Apollo 13 which are still in the cups here are a few pictures of what they look like so far.

Comment

I might be adding a few more seedlings in the next day or so there is strength in numbers when looking for keepers.

Comment

Good luck Hydro,i grew a couple of strawberry akeil that were freebies.The cherry ak leaning plant I had from them was a very nice smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded1 View Post
              Good luck Hydro,i grew a couple of strawberry akeil that were freebies.The cherry ak leaning plant I had from them was a very nice smoke.
              cool deal I hope I get a keeper

Comment

I have my Apollo 13's up now as well. The really small one's are the A 13's the other pic is a group shot

Comment

got some strawberry akeil curing. it has more potential i ran into few issues

Comment

Try this again

So with all that has been going on with Covid 19 and such and I had some heat issues I didn't do anything on this thread but I thought I would go ahead and start where the clones from seedlings are now I have 2 different females of this strain. Here are the pics.

Comment

great line up, love the serious stuff

Comment

I don't like those pics here is 2 more

Comment

Comment

I have these vegging under 1 10 bar LED light and one 6 bar LED in a 4 x 8 tent Temperatures are between 68f and 78f RH is about 40% to 65% 18 on 6 off. They been vegging from the longest one April 22 to the latest one starting on My 4th.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X