Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Thanks guys I've always been so careful I've done this indoor stuff since late 90s and never told anyone other than my wife's lol at the time. But they never told anybody that was just me outta there hair. So don't think it can't happen to you. I've read posts of others getting busted and thought that it would happen to me. I was just thinking I'd had some Tahoe OG or so of the other strains I was growing this 420.....but I'm smoking garbage that I threw out in a building because I didn't have time to trim. Honestly it's pretty decent I wouldn't smoke if it was very bad. But I'll holler back in guys, thanks to everybody, overgrow the world lol
    Last edited by wvkindbud38; 05-01-2021, 08:32. Reason: Spell check error lol

Leave a comment:

• KinKrit
    replied
    All the best´╝îbro

Leave a comment:

• ElGato
    replied
    damn what a fucking nightmare. I'm rootin' for ya man and wishing you the best of luck in getting out of this with a slap on the wrist

Leave a comment:

• GMT
    replied
    Hopefully, confiscating something they can sell at auction for extra doughnuts, will calm them a little and not push for jail.

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Well I'm a non felon so hopefully that will help, plus I don't have a long list of trouble I've been in, a dui is about all I've ever been charged with. But these little southern counties can get corrupt. I think the state is recommending probation to alot of marijuana charges. They don't have me on wire buys selling or anything. Nobody supposedly knew about my grow, that's rule number one never tell anybody, not even your best friend. I just apologize to everybody I was getting ready to do indoor projects for. I really wanna let you guys know Im sorry . I had alot of great clones get taken and all my really good LEDs they kept. Like the larger ones, more expensive. They left some small cheap LEDs and my 2 old HPS 1000watts. So I guess when I get somewere save to grow indoor I'll have some stuff to get fired back up. I'm just hoping for the best and expecting the worst. So it'll be awhile before I grow indoor again. But I'm just taking it day to day right now. Thanks for the support guys, hopefully I can avoid jail time, I'm to old to lay on a 2in mat for a year smfh

Leave a comment:

• cudme
    replied
    wow good luck and energy through it all.
    feel sorry to hear about the trouble. happy moving forward and hope it all shakes out okay for you.

Leave a comment:

• GMT
    replied
    Wow, you wouldn't expect giving a grower up would reduce charges on that level, but whatever the cops can do to get another arrest under their belt I guess they will.

Leave a comment:

• Mars Hydro Led
    replied
    Sounds like it is an adventure. that guy is really a nightmare. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Yes got snitched out. I never told anyone what I was doing. But had some neighbors sneak around my property while I was gone. They happened to get in trouble the day before and of course I was hit the next day. The guy was facing murder or tampering with murder evidence because of a shooting about a week before he was involved in. But I know he had been snooping around my house and obviously knew what I had going on because after he got arrested they put a warrant for me the next day. I never knew of him going to jail. It's corrupt down here I gotta be careful and pray to get this taken care of. But even keeping your lips shut can get you busted. These guys are all methed up and don't care. I'm working on moving hopefully with the year. I'll post every now and then guys . Thanks for the support. Yes it's every indoor growers worst nightmare. They didn't find my seeds thank god and left some stuff. They got my Aceple, and several other high dollar lights. I've still got 1-2 good ones and a bunch of pretty good ones I'm gonna store away until I relocate.

Leave a comment:

• dank.frank
    replied
    Damn brother. I'm so sorry to hear this. Reach out if you need. Every growers worst fear.

dank.Frank

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Thanks guys, I'm hoping to work out something. Just have to let it go thru the system. It's hard worrying and everything, just gotta have faith in Jesus. I've already got plans to move after everything is finished.

Leave a comment:

• GMT
    replied
    Good luck with the case man.

Leave a comment:

• Stardog
    replied
    Very sorry to hear this dude. My best to you and the family.

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Well fuck guys somebody snitched on me that was in alot of trouble. I'm a non felon with no prior drug charges or rap sheet. But I'm gonna have to shut down I was busted growing allegedly. Hopefully after the legal system does it's thing I can move outta here after it's over to a legal state. Please be careful guys because NOBODY knew of anything I had going. My cameras show a few people snooping around my house one day I was gone. I've always been a medical user, and would give somebody something before Id take a dime from them just to avoid that risk. Just wanted the community to know and hopefully some prayers. But after the process is over I'll get back on. I'll never grow in a illegal state again, even it just for myself. It's a sad country we live in were you can grow in some states and not in others??? There's meth popping up everywhere and heroin, You'd think a old man growing not selling alledgedly would be the last thing to worry about. But I'm gonna have to let the legal process work. I love icmag and all you guys in the community and will be back one day in some form, maybe not growing

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Pretty decent plant from Female Seeds!!!! 1 down now the big Tahoe OG!!!! Can't wait to try the Sex Bud I'll give a smoke report later on all the strains

Leave a comment:

Working...
X