Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Pretty decent plant from Female Seeds!!!! 1 down now the big Tahoe OG!!!! Can't wait to try the Sex Bud I'll give a smoke report later on all the strains

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Sex Bud from Female Seeds, I'll have to check but I think it's around 65-70days. It could've been harvest 2wks ago but I'm glad I didn't. I hit her with Cha Ching the last couple waterings before I flushed and it filled out great!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Well the buds are starting to bend the stalks over on the Tahoes!!!! And I'm planning to harvest that Sex Bud tomorrow. That'll give me a bit of room for a couple plants thats smaller and younger. There's several of these plants on several different time cycles. I'm probably looking at close to 3wks before everything finishes up, maybe a mounth. Just getting the next round

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Gonna try to post some pics of the Tahoe OG like the one in the above thread. I swear guys I can't wait to harvest these ladies, about a week and I'll chop them. I've been flushing a gal a day for about 5 days. I like to get at least 10 gal of plain water flushed through the plants. I used to do 15 gal for every 5gal of soil like Jorge talks about in the indoor grow bible. But I don't notice any difference really in I do 15 or 10. So I usually run at least 10 gal plain water. If the plants a little greener I might run 12 or so gal. I like my plants leaves to start turning yellow at harvest. I'm gonna get these out and get some nice pics before harvest.

Tahoe OG- Cali Connection

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    I'm gonna have to erase some attachments it's not letting me post pics. The Tahoes are huge, there's alot of spray paint can size buds!!! There gonna be another week or so!!! Ok it let me post one, that the Tahoe OG from Cali Connection. There clones from 2phenos I cut cuts from. I still got a mother for each Tahoe because I defineatly gotta have a mom of one of my Top 5 fav strains probably. I really like the SFV and Tahoe. I'll get a pic of my Kosher Kush, it's got huge wifi style leaves. It's still a bit small to cut on for clones, but soon we'll run the Kosher on here. I'm extremely happy with the Updayday 2500 as it might've been the best LED I used this far. MarsSP250 and Sonlipo SDL2000 are close but That 2500Updayday is a beast guys
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Sex Bud should be close around 55-60 days flowering 12/12 or so. And I vegged this plant a very long time, maybe 2mths or so. I think female seeds says go straight to 12/12 after a week??? Funny thing I fimmed her good and the side branches and it's barely stretched. I can tell you this it's gotta pineapple and bubblegum like smell if you. It's a great looking little plant with some fat V shaped buds, I think was from fimming. It's got probably 8 sets of big V shape buds
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Man the Sex Bud is ready, I'll probably let it dry another day or 2 before chopping. But I'll going try to post pics of the single Sex Bud plant grow from seed, and only one plant. The coloring is more my grow room stays a bit chilly in the winter, just enough to color things a bit. I'll try to post more
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Got me a SP 3000 for next grow. I'll probably put with my SP 250 in a 4x4 tent. And keep my current flowering room also!!! I've never used a tent but would like to eventually get a hydro or dwc setup that I wouldn't have to tend to as much. It's tough caring for what I've got, the older mother's and plants that's been hanging in Veg need thinned out. I'd love to find a good outdoor location and plant these mother's out this summer. I'm setup the thread in Mars Hydro forums.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    I think the Tahoe pheno 2 may have fatter buds. It's the more indy looking plant. The Tahoe 1 is taller and the buds haven't swelled to the size of #2 yet. I've only got one of the #2 phenos but still have both mothers. This don't really mean much, I'll keep my favorite for a mom. I really like SFV OG and Tahoe, I'll get me a Kosher mom and clones real soon as I've got a very indy Kosher, Nothing wrong with a few OG moms. Im gonna start working toward a mother from some Biker x SFVBX. I smoked some and it's great everyone loved it, gotta get a mom the next few seeds I pop. Lol I get ahead of myself, these Strawberry AKeil and other clones Im getting ready is the next agenda. There's gonna be great stuff I've already smoked, there should be a lot of different strains like I said before.

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Tahoe OG Cali Connection, They're getting super fat. I gave them ChaChing a few times like the SexBud. The SexBud will be harvest in 3-4 days, after I do a super flush I like to let the soil dry out a little. The SexBud has V shaped buds at each bud site. I dunno if I fimmed them farther down but it's gonna have a good yield also. I probably fimmed more than the main cola, the side and outter branches might have been fimmed, Or it grows like this. Oh i forgot to get a pic before the lights come on. But the SCC from realgorilla has some nice looking pink and purple hairs. There just now starting to fatten up and the white pistols turn color. Just looked pretty, you can't really tell it's under a purple like Led and I'd need to unhook it to get a pic. The younger plants are growing and filling in also but there a few wks or so behind.

I've also started vegging the plants I've got for next grow. I transplant to a bigger container. I don't feel I let a few of my flowering plants veg enough to get the weight per plant I want. So this next one I'm doing a wk or so longer maybe 2wks. I used to like from seed to Veg about 45days, but smaller clones I've gotta keep the healthy ones and discard or doctor on clones that haven't grown very well. Lol I'm just wanting them big plants from seed I used to grow. Maybe we'll do a seed only run this summer or fall. Ive been wanting to do about 12-15 plants from seeds sooner or later.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    I've been getting my next grow transplant to half gal containers. There's some Strawberry AK from serious, looks like a few Grapology from Cannarado, some Dos from Sweet Seeds, I've had a Seedsman Bubba Kush I started with my Kosher I'll probably flower the Bubba out, it's from Seed. There's several more I'll have in the grow!!! Just kinda a idea of what I have li

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Honestly these Tahoes are getting fat under the Updayday 2500. Those most have a great spectrum, it's called a HPS spectrum. I started flushing the Sex Bud from Female Seeds!!!! That plant has surprised me it's covered in frost, all kinds of V shape buds. I must have fimmed the side branches. But it's gonna be a nice plant no doubt. The 5 bigger Tahoes are very close also.

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Some of the smaller plants I gave them probably there last spray of insecticide. The older ones like the Sex Bud I've went completely Cha Ching the last 3-4 waterings. And I mixed 75% Beastie Bloomz to 25% of Cha Ching on the Tahoes, Sour Valley, and SCC. I've been getting the next round of plants transplanted like I was saying for the upcoming grow after this grow

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Tahoe OG buds
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    The Sex Bud will finish first, it's a couple wks away but shouldn't take much longer. I'll probably take it around 60days if it looks ready!!!! I accidentally broke a small branch off it last WK and dried it to test it some. For it to not have been flushed it taste pretty good, kinda pineapple bubblegum tasting, seems like it'll be pretty decent buzz. She's frosting up, I need to remove a few leaves but it's just a leafy plant. And the Open Seasame I use really puts the leaves and shoots coming out on plants.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X