What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I'm a non felon so hopefully that will help, plus I don't have a long list of trouble I've been in, a dui is about all I've ever been charged with. But these little southern counties can get corrupt. I think the state is recommending probation to alot of marijuana charges. They don't have me on wire buys selling or anything. Nobody supposedly knew about my grow, that's rule number one never tell anybody, not even your best friend. I just apologize to everybody I was getting ready to do indoor projects for. I really wanna let you guys know Im sorry . I had alot of great clones get taken and all my really good LEDs they kept. Like the larger ones, more expensive. They left some small cheap LEDs and my 2 old HPS 1000watts. So I guess when I get somewere save to grow indoor I'll have some stuff to get fired back up. I'm just hoping for the best and expecting the worst. So it'll be awhile before I grow indoor again. But I'm just taking it day to day right now. Thanks for the support guys, hopefully I can avoid jail time, I'm to old to lay on a 2in mat for a year smfh

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hopefully, confiscating something they can sell at auction for extra doughnuts, will calm them a little and not push for jail.

ElGato

Veteran
damn what a fucking nightmare. I'm rootin' for ya man and wishing you the best of luck in getting out of this with a slap on the wrist

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks guys I've always been so careful I've done this indoor stuff since late 90s and never told anyone other than my wife's lol at the time. But they never told anybody that was just me outta there hair. So don't think it can't happen to you. I've read posts of others getting busted and thought that it would happen to me. I was just thinking I'd had some Tahoe OG or so of the other strains I was growing this 420.....but I'm smoking garbage that I threw out in a building because I didn't have time to trim. Honestly it's pretty decent I wouldn't smoke if it was very bad. But I'll holler back in guys, thanks to everybody, overgrow the world lol

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got some of my friends grows in VA that's sending some of his stuff, I'm gonna get some pics of there plants , and grows. I'm beening a model citizen and pumped the brakes on growing. But I can show grows from my friends in Va, Also some threads with special new Leds, we'll probably have several small ones. But I'm staying low, I just wanna get my friends stuff he's not very good with social media. I'll probably drop entire grows from start to finish, or post the grow after. I'm not sure maybe he'll send pics so I can update weekly. But things are moving on everyday, and hopefully it does. Sorry I've been so absent guys. I've been looking into moving and tons of things. It's legal in Virginia to grow 4 recreational so that's kinda were I'm leaning, But this page is to show beautiful grows for medical purpose and never intend to break laws. As we move on there's gonna be some great LEDs, Strains, all kinda fun

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Also got a good deal on a Mars Hydro FCe3000 and tent I'm doing a few test also. We have to start back from Seed. I lost my ECSD, Sour Valley, and OGKB 2.0 clones. I'm getting settled in this new area, and got these grows planned. I'm looking to get a few plants in each tent!! I'll have my threads posted in Grow Diarys. I'm gonna drop some nice Bud pics and grow as many great strains as I can. I need to get some Ocean Forest and Promix, and plan to try out these Leds, I've got a lot of projects that hopefully keep things safe and legal.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
During my hiatus from indoor growing I've had a lot of sponsorship that is turning there backs on icmag all together. We as a community have to keep this website at the top were it belongs. This is the home for real growers and we gotta do our parts to get new growers coming here and keep the old heads interested in putting the icmag website in people mouths. I really hope we all as a community respect what Gypsy gave us here and work towards keeping everybody here and bringing new guys to this site. I'm hopefully to return in the near future with my work. But in the mean time I'm still here watching others grow and staying involved in a certain capacity while my legal issues get worked out. Thanks to all icmag members for understanding and keeping icmag on top!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks man it's in your blood and I'm ok with not smoking while the process finishes up. But while I did some outdoor stuff last summer I really miss not having at least 1 indoor plant going. I really love growing as a hobby honestly and it's hard to stay away from it. But I gotta be smart and watch my step. Thanks for all the support from everyone

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
About time to put some life back on my thread!!!
That sounds like a good idea friend. Maybe if you want you can start a new tread and build on it, or build on the old one. Either way, thanks for all your hard work friend you are an asset to ICmag and we look forward to seeing your work.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Im working on some new projects/grows Im gonna be starting pretty soon!! Ive also been pheno hunting some strains ive found a few good keepers out of. But im gonna be doing some grow light testing soon. I'll probably start a new thread and post some links here when i get started

Latest posts

Latest posts