What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd love to tell you I'm tasting lemon but it's not, it's pretty damn strong though. My San Fernando Lemon kush is so strong of a lemon taste I might be missing it. But I've/am doing one of my best cure since my comeback. It's kinda hard to explain the taste I keep trying to figure it out. Kinda very very mild like baked cake and its got a good buzz you'll like. I'm gonna run on few more and maybe see if there's anymore phenos.

Update

I've got 6 plants transplanted, and have the main flowering room run a few days like Frank suggested. Had a light I had to work on that wasn't going completely off like before. But I done some wiring and I think it's good now. Ok guys I DID bring a 1000w HPS to the party, with all the Leds before. Some great Updayday stuff, Mars Hydro, Canna light 3522 smart series, Ibozily 800 or 1000w, and several EnjoYield lights that work great. Updayday has a Quantum Box he calls it in the works. Its got a green light feature if you need to see your plants after the lights are out!!!! And i know hes worked/working super hard. He finally got a few real pics of it to me and it's gonna be great I think guys. There Updayday 1000w are good lights, I've got some good buds from. But back to mixing soil up!!!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, they are small. I also use them in my jars as well. If it gets too dry, I'll stick a Boveda pack in there.

Looks like you got a Wedding Cake pheno in that LT. At the end of the day, though, potency supersedes flavor.:smokeit:

So you bringing a 1000w HPS to the party this time? That'll be interesting. Good luck on this run.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here we go!!!! Got everything together and didn't realize. Gotta about 6-7 more but gotta wait until dark to sneak my Sour Valley and ECSD mom's to the Veg room. I know I need some Panda Film and the floor, or everything painted white. But after stocking up on nutes and supplements to grow I'm busted on cash. But here's a sneak peak, Yup I decided to just run the Burning Man mom, I've got like 10 clones of her put up. But we got ECSD, OGKB 2.0, Sour Valley, some Chocolate Nightmare. And I'm gonna have to get 2 more buckets for the Key Lime x Dos hoping they fit??? At least gotta do one of them, but hopefully I got enough room. Like I'm saying just getting mother plants moved to the permanent home!!!! I'll be so glad to get these moved, the wives not liking it. She says it keeps looking like more than less lol. That bottom pic is the Chocolate Nightmare and the 4th is the Burning Man mom, the 3rd is my huge OGKB 2.0. I'll probably do a Chocolate Nightmare and ECSD under that SP 250 for those Mars Hydro guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I got like 17 plants total, I've got 1-2 more I gotta get pots for. I'll get some pics later tonite, it's been a ton of work. I've spent hours pruning mother plants and things. I could maybe fit a small Burning Man clone to make 20. I took a shit tons of cuts from some mom's I've got in cloning machines. Plus a few seedlings I'm growing up to clone. I really liked the Lemon Jack x Lemon Tree, Moby Dick, Bellini and several others!!! I gotta get my clones moved to the Veg area. But I'll get pics ASAP I gotta delete some stuff..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hit them with Open Seasame a few times, and get them used to that beautiful lower humidity. It's about 40% and around 75 lights on. And it's got a little cooler the first couple nights down to 60 degress. So I might have to hook my ink-bird back up for cooler nights and leave the heater. Also gonna put at least 1 Key Lime x Dos in the grow, both are from seeds. These plants were really Vegged long than I like, but wow here we go!!! So after I transplant that other lady that'll be 18 total in 5gal buckets. I'm gonna keep the wick turned up a little more than usually soon. I'll give them a few days to get acclimated to this climate. But the Open Seasame is strong you gotta be careful. But I'll see what they can handle. Next watering will be like Tiger Bloom, Calmag, Silica around 6.3 -6.5. I will easy down around 6.1- 5.9 but don't like to get much lower. The guys at Mikrobs said 6.5 is were they feel there product works best, and I don't really like to go much under 6.0 flat..... The last 10yrs the PH has been pushed as low as possible. I see guys using 5.5 or so, I was taught to stay under seven, and usually Veg around 6.5 and flower lower of course.

Take a moment to pray some of my online icmag friends are ok. I don't know anybody except online so just know we hope you guys are safe.

Wvkindbud38

My oldest ECSD for the grow I supercropped very easy and ended up killing 2 big branches, you can't really tell maybe for the best.

Pennello5

very nice garden got going on here! Nice one! I am reading your SP-250 cycle, any pro/cons you'd like to advise me about? id like to get it with the 2x4 tent, whats your opinion?

Cheers mate, really nice job here!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man i wish i had the money to buy 2 more honestly. I really like it, you might benefit from adding a small fan to the ballast/driver....i call them ballast but it's a beast. I grew some of the most rock hard buds under that thing. As you see I'm looking at 2-3 plants per light. Probably 2 bigger ones. But I can't say a bad word about it. I definitely love the spectrum

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm transplanting the smaller Key Lime x Dos-i do into the exactly some mix I've used on every plant. I had enough Ocean Forest, but kinda wanted to switch the Ocean Forest with the Stonington soil. It's definitely a heavier soil, I added enough perlite like 35-40%.....definatly I think you wanna get the perlite added. But these 2 plants are beautiful, honestly should probably transplant the larger. But I might just put her outside, or get a few cuts from it. The smaller one is pretty big. I've got delete some pics and stuff before I can take any. There's some stuff I gotta find time for to put into my albums.

I appreciate it, I need some Panda Film and 2x4s or fern strips and make a door in the back to get to Veg. I just slide in between there, back hopefully next grow i can get the floor painted and the other things I mentioned. I've added the dehumidifier and 6in exhaust fan and carbon filter. The Terra-bloom carbon filters are great. I've also got a 6in Terra-bloom fan with the built in adjustments. It's a good blowing fan I usually keep blowing on or below the lights to help cool.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got that gal of PH down ordered for 27$ but it does arrive until like May 8th. I ordered a pint to get me through it's already in enroute!!! I felt like it was gonna be to close not to go ahead and make sure I've got enough down until they ship the gal!!! So I'll be stocked on PH down, just wish I could afford gals of everything. But I'm usually a quart guy.

The plants seem to be doing ok, I've got the ECSD supercropped alot. My buddy said its a very hard plant to grow. He told me a lot of things to help me out!!! But I supercropped 1 and both branches died, I had to completely just cut the branches off. But it's still the biggest ECSD because I've had her in a 2gal pot, while the others are 1/2 gal small bags. I like those if your trying to keep mothers or plants a certain size before flowering. I probably could've got a few plants bigger in Veg, but I'm probably gonna be glad I didnt.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was thinking feed them pretty good again with the Open Seasame. That is some great stuff, you'll get growth like crazy with it. Probably go plain water about 6.5ph the next time. Them I do like a Tiger Bloom, Cal mag, Silica feeding. Add the Mikrobs next, then Humid Acid the next time. I'll add floriciloous plus also. Sorry to confuse lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got to try out my costway sump pump I got off Amazon, some seeping in the basement. Man this thing like 2 min sucked up everything down to 0.2 on a in. So with a broom I could've sweep it off up probably. But it's just so much better to have. I'm heading to the flowering floor to fed/water and might have a weeper in there to suck up.

I've had a heck of a probably cloning. I know I let the cubes get to wet. But I fired up my machines and used that mild mix I used on those Burning Man clones forever ago, almost everything slimmed out. I had the thermostat on 70f degree and around 75-85 with the hydrometer meter??? I think I'm gonna go plain water around 6.2 for the machines. The 35 site don't look as bad as the 45 site machine and they got the same mix. I'd love to get a few Tahoe OG clones and I've got a shit ton of ECSD and SOur Valley in there. Man I'm so pissed off about these clones, I gotta get a few a each I'm trying. Which is a couple 2 Strawberry Aks, Geloto OG, Dosi-sweet-do.....got a few Headbangers I reckon also. And my Biker Kush x Sherb I'd like a few cuts from. I'M super clean with everything I'm going see if there's any cuts maybe or the AKs there pretty big. Maybe a OGKB, I need a few of those and the mom's looking good again. I'm gonna clean my shears and take some cups, water, and maker and see if there's something I can get. The ones I want don't give me a lot of branches. My buddy told me to use that RX solution in your cloner. It's a little pricey but I know he's really smart and a helluva grower. I'm not sure yet, maybe I can find a few to put in RRs

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok here's some pics, 1st ecsd, 2nd Chocolate Nightmare, 3rd is a OGKB 2.0 I think, 4th is the Sour Valley with the white broom handle

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
More pics, I'll go over all the lighting tomorrow and get pics. Yes I added 1 of my 1000hps back to the grow

Ok that's the 3 under the SP 250s that I already showed pics of, that's them together, the 2nd pic is a different Chocolate Nightmare, 3rd is a HUGE ECSD, 4th is various pics. Sorry I didn't get a full shot.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got some fern strips, I'm gonna make a door to go to the Veg area sometime soon. It'll be 100% easier getting to my mom's and veg stuff once I get the door made. And I gave the plants Mikrobs 2-3 days ago, then plain water, then Humid Acid, Then probably back to Open Seasame, and Tiger Bloom, Calmag, Silica,florlicious plus.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
But that's pretty much how I feed. We got all 18 5gal buckets very close to the same. Well I mixed 5:3 Stonington soil in this Key Lime x Dos instead of Ocean Forest, but I mixed it the same ratio if It would've, I just go 5 Promix to 3of the others, plus at least 35% perlite. I've thought about another BM or SV clone added to another 5gal bucket. Or the huge Key Lime x Dos I'm probably gonna grow outdoors in a 20gal container!!!! I do run the Anything Outdoors threads, there's a copy cat thread a guy made to try to help himself out with my small work