What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

DoloDankness

Hey Fiddy! You are absolutely right my man, when there's a will, there's a way. I will hopefully be able to get up and running this summer sometime and be able to harvest early fall if not late summer. Been saving for a car, but I have been keeping a grow shopping list on stand by for whenever I want to pull the trigger. Im ordering new pH and Ppm meters along with an actual nutrient line. Flora Flex makes an "all organic" powder line that I'm gonna try out. Not sure if I believe the organic thing but the results I have been seeing from other using the same line makes me want to try it out anyway lol. Relatively cheap as well, $100 for the entire line and all you need to add is a Cal Mag supplement. Im experiencing that same weather by the way, was 90 degrees all week and now this weekend is supposed to be 55 and rainy. Oh well, more time to scroll on here! haha

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Jungle mates,

Hope everyone is having doing well. We were supposed to go camping this weekend but the kids started acting up, so that got scraped, fucking sucks.

Next weekend me and the wife are going to the beach for the weekend, can't wait, got reservations to a really nice restaurant overlooking the beach.

Dolo I have bought some cement shoes before, it's fire. Should be some gold in those. I just picked up a pack of Wham Bam from Relentless. It's frosted cherry cookies x wedding cake, they are fems also. I am going to pop a couple tonight, my birthday present to myself. Most money I have ever spent on a pack of seeds 200$ hoping for a nice keeper.

@ Fiddynuts, I think you are right about the smow lotus dad. I ran a
couple different strains, with snow lotus and they didn't have dense buds. The strains with the 88g13 hp dad were better in my opinion. I think the snow lotus crosses were better for outdoor.

DoloDankness

packerfan79 Nice to see you! The only time I've tried cement shoes is in concentrate form from a dispensary local, I really enjoyed it and that's the main reason I ended up picking those packs up. Im glad you've also had a good experience with the strain. I promise you you will find at least one keeper from that pack you got from relentless, might be a little over priced because of the IG hype, BUT I have never seen a female from them not caked in resin so I'm sure you're gonna find something very unique in that pack! That sucks about the camping trip, hopefully next weekend will workout better for you anyways. Have a good one!

packerfan79

Veteran
packerfan79 Nice to see you! The only time I've tried cement shoes is in concentrate form from a dispensary local, I really enjoyed it and that's the main reason I ended up picking those packs up. Im glad you've also had a good experience with the strain. I promise you you will find at least one keeper from that pack you got from relentless, might be a little over priced because of the IG hype, BUT I have never seen a female from them not caked in resin so I'm sure you're gonna find something very unique in that pack! That sucks about the camping trip, hopefully next weekend will workout better for you anyways. Have a good one!

We wound up leaving my 2 little monsters with my mom in law. Shouldn't disappoint the kid who didn't get in trouble. So we were able to go camping, did a little fishing, not a lot of catching.

yeah, relentless is a stellar breeder. I have grown a few different strains from him.I am amazed some of the prices, seed junky is insane 550 a pack,I thought gage green was bad. Breeder cuts are 1500 to 2000. I am tempted to buy it clone the fuck out of it and whore clones to every grower I can find. Lol.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I had a good holiday but the time went way too quick. I did manage to get to alpine valley for my first mountain bike ride of the year there and I was reminded of how much I love riding at that place. I also got in a game of disc golf and got to see some live music on Sunday. On Monday my bro and I got the boat ready for the season. I did the tune up / oil change / lower unit lube stuff on the motor and my bro power washed the boat inside and outside. The forecast is for plenty of sun and close to 90 degrees on Saturday and Sunday and if that holds out we will be spending plenty of time on the water. I also got to spend a few hours with family on monday.

Dolo it sounds like you've got a good plan to get you growing later in the summer. Finding the right nutrient line for your style can take time. I agonized a lot early on about what and how much to use and then I decided to just pick one that other people were getting results with and go with it. After that it's just a matter of getting to know how much feed the strain your growing likes. It sounds like the breeders are really cranking out some great genetics lately and the next time I get a pack of seeds I will have to look around and see what's new out there. I hope you had better weather than predicted last weekend and were able to enjoy.

Yep Pack, I had heard about the snow lotus and experienced it last time I ran them but I was holing for some of that chem91 to come through. Ive had great luck and nice dense buds with his 88g13 and Appalachian crosses. Im glad your camping trip got to happen after all. Your right it would have been a bummer to punish the kid that was behaving himself. It sounds like you had a good time! Those sound like crazy prices for seeds but I'm sure he has a lot of time into the project and if the results are great its hard to argue with them.

​​​​​​

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening brother! hope you are all having a great week and sliding into the weekend on an easy note

my man p'fan!
thats great that you were able to get outdoors and spend some time camping brother
i totally agree with your decision to leave the guys who dident earn it behind
why spoil it for everyone and hopefully it send a message that you arent playing around
/behaive and do your part and good things happen, misbehaive and you are shit out of luck

f'nut!
thats awesome you are gearing up for the summer fiddy!and i hope you guys get to spend some good times on the boat
that sounds like a good going over and im sure she is running like a champ now, and looking nice too
freaking 90* is hot! luckily things have been pretty mild here so far with temps in the mid 70s into the 80s depending on where you go
i almost got bit by a snake the other day; ive been close to rattlers before but this was the big one
i was walking a nice fun trail close to the coast, but its one of those places where during the week no one is out there; just me and the ex
i just remember taking a step and then hearing a pissed off snake so close i could feel it
the thing was pretty big and it was very angry, the rattle was going so fierce it sounded like tearing velcro more than a rattle
all i could think was dont move and get off the x
/yeah conflicting thoughts huh?
i knew if i turned to look at the snake, i was a gonner but i has to get the mrs passed it and then my ass off to safety
luckily we all walked away from things with just a good scare but i was kind of shook for a couple days
/walking nervous when i was out in the canyons
the biggest part was i never saw the snake
/the ex saw it and discribed a fat rattler with a cross hatch pattern on its back all coiled up and ready to strike
three is this thing about how its not the (dangerous animal) you see thats going to get you
its the one you dont see thats going to bite your ass
i never say the snake and it kind of freaked me out
im kind of over it now but it was somethign that puts a scare in you

hope everyone is ready for summer and having a great week!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Thursday! I hope this week has been good to y'all so far and finishes strong. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. The forecast is for great summer hot weather and no rain so boating is happening for sure. It feels like its been a year since we had the boat in the water but its only been since early September.

Hey pop I hope we get p!entry of nice boating weather again this summer. One thing is for sure when you get good weather on the weekend you have to be ready to take advantage of it. It could rain every Sunday for the rest of summer for all I know, but I hope not to be that unlucky. 90 feels really hot here, especially considering that just a week ago it was 48 and raining so we haven't had a chance to get use to this yet.
Oh man, another close encounter with a snake? That's too close for comfort buddy! Ive never seen a rattle snake in the wild or handled one. Ive had my hands on quite a few captive constrictors, some of them over 12 feet long and I've never gotten bit once. I have been struck at a couple of times but they never connected. A snake in the wild is going to defend its space and I think that most people who get bit don't even see the snake until its too late. Blending in to their environment is probably thier best defense and they are so well adapted to it after all these years of evolution. Im glad you guys got out of there unscathed!
Do you have anything planned for this weekend? Anything special on the menu?
I've got a short week next week and will be spending the long weekend up at Road America for the super bike races. That's always a great time and I'm really looking forward to it!
Whatever you end up doing I hope you have a great weekend brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn Pop Rocks, that is a scary situation. I have lived in the desert all my life and never seen a rattler. I have a heavy foot, so I guess they get out of the way.

We are going down your way for the weekend. we are going to a resources called Seapointe in carlsbad. Can't freaking wait. It's been a shitty couple weeks. I have to replace the tyranny in my car. 3500$ down the drain. The damn car ain't even worth that much.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I got a couple of the Wham Bam above ground

DoloDankness

Hey everyone hope you guys had a good week. My week has been very rocky mentally for some reason. Feelin like its time for some mushies to straighten my brain out.

packerfan79 Glad to hear you got a few above ground! Will definitely be excited to see how they throw down for you. Hey man I'm on the same page with you on those expensive clones and packs of seeds, absolutely insane. Whoring cuts out would be awesome haha. Everyone deserves the chance to grow the heat.

pop_rocks Damn that sounds like an intense situation with that rattler, glad you are all good! I guess the best thing to do about those is wear some good boots that cover high enough of your leg you feel protected and thick enough they can't get through.

Fiddynut Glad to hear you had a good weekend fiddy. Sadly I had to work on Monday, but I got paid overtime so it was all good lol. And yea I'm trying to be prepared as I possibly can for this run. So I can scientifically look at things in my notes, from day to day, week to week, and dial this thing in. No shortcuts this time. I am extremely jealous you get to go to Road America this weekend to watch the bikes!!! That is going to be so epic. Those bikes are like the fighter jets of the streets. I don't know if you drink or not but if you do have a beer for me!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happy friday fellas! lets get the weekend started

im not too usre what my plans are for this weekend fiddy
me and the ex are talking again and i dont want to blow things again like i have so many times in the past
maybe we can go for an adventure walk or even if we just talk that would be nice
i might go on a date this weekend too, or at least meet up for some drinks
that is awesome that you are heading out to the motorcycle races
that sounds like a good time for sure and i bet its going to be great enjoying things like before covid

i wish i knew you were heading this way p'fan
or is this a happy wifey get away? there are tons of cool resorts in carlsbad and a bunch of great places to eat
/if you are in the village, check out pollo marias for soome grinding mexican chicken
https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...117.344305,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xb61144f4 3276a5d7!8m2!3d33.1612193!4d-117.3442927
ive seena few rattlers but most of the are just moving along and minding their own business
how is this wham bam coming along? i havent heard of this cut but it sounds dank
you always seem to be in touch with the latest gear
that sucks about the car repair, but it beats getting a new set of wheels
hope you guys enjoy the weekend on the coast and blaze one of for me brother!

hang in there doh, we all have our ups and downs; dont feel bad for not always being happy
just remember that it will pass and you have a whole life of good times ahead of you
i hope you have success with your grow and learn a lot

lets get the weeken started guys!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Its Friday and the weekend is almost here! Can't wait!

Sorry to hear about the costly car repairs Pack. I have had some bad luck with automatic transmissions in the past and I went to great length to get a manual trans in the car I've got now. But good luck finding a car with a good old fashioned stick shift these days. That's great news about your plants! I hope they all pop for you and you get some serious fire! I hope you guys have a great time in Carlsbad and you come home feeling refreshed.

Hey Dolo some weeks are just kind of a bitch. A journey to mushroom land can be just the ticket to putting that behind you. I don't have to work holidays but I do work Saturdays so I know how it feels to be at work when your friends and family are out having fun. The overtime is nice and helps make it more ok. Im really looking forward to super bike next weekend. Its going to be a really busy weekend because in addition to the races we've got a concert to go to at soldier field in Chicago on Saturday night. I will have a beer for you for sure buddy!

Pop that's good news that you and your ex are speaking regularly again. I hope you guys get to go for a hike but don't encounter any poisonous snakes this time. A date or drinks with a new chick sounds great too. Its always good to keep the options open. Whatever you do I hope you have a great weekend brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
happy friday fellas! lets get the weekend started

im not too usre what my plans are for this weekend fiddy
me and the ex are talking again and i dont want to blow things again like i have so many times in the past
maybe we can go for an adventure walk or even if we just talk that would be nice
i might go on a date this weekend too, or at least meet up for some drinks
that is awesome that you are heading out to the motorcycle races
that sounds like a good time for sure and i bet its going to be great enjoying things like before covid

i wish i knew you were heading this way p'fan
or is this a happy wifey get away? there are tons of cool resorts in carlsbad and a bunch of great places to eat
/if you are in the village, check out pollo marias for soome grinding mexican chicken
https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...117.344305,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xb61144f4 3276a5d7!8m2!3d33.1612193!4d-117.3442927
ive seena few rattlers but most of the are just moving along and minding their own business
how is this wham bam coming along? i havent heard of this cut but it sounds dank
you always seem to be in touch with the latest gear
that sucks about the car repair, but it beats getting a new set of wheels
hope you guys enjoy the weekend on the coast and blaze one of for me brother!

hang in there doh, we all have our ups and downs; dont feel bad for not always being happy
just remember that it will pass and you have a whole life of good times ahead of you
i hope you have success with your grow and learn a lot

lets get the weeken started guys!

Yeah it's a romantic weekend, technically for my birthday. We have reservations at a fancy restaurant Saturday night. I was thinking about getting a nessy burger while I am down here.

I may have to check out that restaurant.

Wham Bam is frosted cherry cookies x wedding cake from relentless. Yeah, I follow a ton of breeders on Instagram.

We are sitting on the 15 right now stuck behind a fire. gotta love it.lol

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening p'man! hope you and the mrs are enjoying the fresh sea air out here by the coast, its smells different from inland and desert
/ smells like... victory!
sux about the traffic man, the 15 sux
/ at least if you took the 1 along the coast (the old 101) or the even the 5 you would have a nice view
have a great day and happy birthday brother

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy tuesday! I hope y'all had a great weekend. Just as expected it was hot here all weekend and I spent most of it on the boat or in the water cooling off. I even remembered to put the sun block on so I didn't get burned Saturday or Sunday. It was nice to beat the heat so to speak and nice that the boat was all good mechanicaly after the work we put into it last fall and this spring. It should be a great summer to be on the water. Now I just have to get through a short work week and I've got motorbike racing and Dark Star Orchestra to look forward to this weekend!

I hope you had a happy birthday Pack! A romantic get away sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday. I hope you had a great time and got to relax and enjoy some nice meals. I looked up that Nessy burger place and it looks like a nice place with a great story behind it.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Guys,

My Birthday was May 21st, we just celebrated a little late.

We had an amazing time. Ate a ton of seafood. Didn't make it to Nessy burger 😕.I found a really cool beach in Encinitas, called moonlight Beach. We watched an incredible sunset there. My wife tells me she has never watched a sunset before, made me feel like I have failed as a husband.

The resort was really nice, we want to take the kidththis summer.

Fiddynuts, we were chilling on the beach,, and my boardshorts rode up a little bit. I got a pretty painful burn on my inner thigh. It's better now.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening boys! hope you all had a great weekend and are making your way through the week

that is rad you and the mrs had a great weekend p'man! n.county san diego is a fun place
now i know why i like you
im also a may baby, born on the 16th
the weird thing is i have a group of friends ive know from like jr high who are all born in may!
out borthdays are all within a week or so apart and for some reason i get along with people born in man
moonlight is more encinitas but is a fun beach, nice and out of the way in a cool cove with good facilities
/its very popular with volly ballers but the waves are just ok, so i dont really go there
hope yoiu enjoyed all the good food and had a great imte here on the coast
stay sun smart brothr and havea great week

thats great that you guys had the boat all ready for the water fiddy! it sounds like a great time on the water and there is no better place to be on a hot day
dude you are almost done with the week and then its off the the races! if you can, could you take some shots os the scene so we can kind of tag alnog
hopefully we will be relaxing the covid restrictions here in san diego
it wont be much longer but things will get back to normal guys!
so soomething f'd my plants outside
it wasnt eaten but it looks like something just trampled them and broke the stems; i tried to root the pieces but i dont think its going to take

so what do you guys know about trucks?
there is this truck in tx that i might get ; i am looking at this 2003 chevy z71
whats the take?

Fiddynut

Hey Guys,

My Birthday was May 21st, we just celebrated a little late.

We had an amazing time. Ate a ton of seafood. Didn't make it to Nessy burger 😕.I found a really cool beach in Encinitas, called moonlight Beach. We watched an incredible sunset there. My wife tells me she has never watched a sunset before, made me feel like I have failed as a husband.

The resort was really nice, we want to take the kidththis summer.

Fiddynuts, we were chilling on the beach,, and my boardshorts rode up a little bit. I got a pretty painful burn on my inner thigh. It's better now.

That sound's like a great time buddy! Im glad you were able to enjoy a nice weekend. Around here the sun rises over lake Michigan. Its a beautiful sight to watch that orange ball rise over water.
Sorry about the sun burn. I am surprised that I was able to avoid one over the weekend as I usually burn once or twice in the early summer before my skin gets use to the intense rays.
​​​​​​

Fiddynut

happening boys! hope you all had a great weekend and are making your way through the week

that is rad you and the mrs had a great weekend p'man! n.county san diego is a fun place
now i know why i like you
im also a may baby, born on the 16th
the weird thing is i have a group of friends ive know from like jr high who are all born in may!
out borthdays are all within a week or so apart and for some reason i get along with people born in man
moonlight is more encinitas but is a fun beach, nice and out of the way in a cool cove with good facilities
/its very popular with volly ballers but the waves are just ok, so i dont really go there
hope yoiu enjoyed all the good food and had a great imte here on the coast
stay sun smart brothr and havea great week

thats great that you guys had the boat all ready for the water fiddy! it sounds like a great time on the water and there is no better place to be on a hot day
dude you are almost done with the week and then its off the the races! if you can, could you take some shots os the scene so we can kind of tag alnog
hopefully we will be relaxing the covid restrictions here in san diego
it wont be much longer but things will get back to normal guys!
so soomething f'd my plants outside
it wasnt eaten but it looks like something just trampled them and broke the stems; i tried to root the pieces but i dont think its going to take

so what do you guys know about trucks?
there is this truck in tx that i might get ; i am looking at this 2003 chevy z71
whats the take?

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I will take some pics from up at the track for sure buddy! The forecast for the weekend is looking pretty good and I'm stoked to get to see some racing. I will get some pics from the concert on Saturday too. The concert was set up a while ago before all the covid restrictions were lifted. It is a drive in tailgate show that was ment to allow for social distancing in the parking lot at solder field but now they are saying they won't be enforcing masks and distancing so I think we will all be able to dance together up by the stage. We shall see.
That's horrible news about your plants brother! I feel lucky that I don't ever have to deal with that kind of thing as an inside grower.
I don't know a lot about trucks but I do know that most manufacturers were building really good stuff in the early 2000's. I still see a lot of chevy trucks from that era on the road here so they seem to last. The problem here is the salt on the roads in winter take a toll on the body's and they rot out. be prepared to get like 12 miles per gallon of gas.

Latest posts

Latest posts