What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Valley girl

Tried a little nug and this shit is fire! Took a bong rip and got smacked in the face instantly with that OG taste and high. Cant wait to see what this stuff tastes like after a nice cure. I would definitely run it again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ooo those look great!

my friend had a pack but he fucked them up i guess. we never even saw a single flower :(

Jonny Lan

FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL!!!! MAN O MAN I WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE THAT!!!!
Never seen something like that since I had White Fire OG.

SourDank

Veteran
Valley girl

Tried a little nug and this shit is fire! Took a bong rip and got smacked in the face instantly with that OG taste and high. Cant wait to see what this stuff tastes like after a nice cure. I would definitely run it again.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hey crop, did you find this girl through your own pheno hunt or was she passed to you as a cut? She's beautiful brother

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I have heard of peeps getting good results with House and Garden, but the quality you are producing is insane!

Croptober

:jawdrop:

FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL!!!! MAN O MAN I WOULD LOVE TO SMOKE THAT!!!!
Never seen something like that since I had White Fire OG.

Thanks guys

Mend breath is that the Natural cannabis co.?

Mendobreath is from gage green group.

Hey crop, did you find this girl through your own pheno hunt or was she passed to you as a cut? She's beautiful brother

This is the TLC cut, I'm not sure how many packs it took to find it but I know when they do pheno hunts its by the hundreds.

I have heard of peeps getting good results with House and Garden, but the quality you are producing is insane!

Thanks, House and Garden is awesome the quality and yields are always on point.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I would love to smoke with you one day Crop.
You produce picture perfect meds. The Slymer really interests me.
Whats the nose and taste like on her?

tents

jesus crop that looks amazing, that valley girl reminds me of this outdoor I got one year I think its the same strain. mmmmmm

Croptober

That rosin looks fire, dude. Damn.

Thanks, the rosin tastes great!

I would love to smoke with you one day Crop.
You produce picture perfect meds. The Slymer really interests me.
Whats the nose and taste like on her?

One day and the slymer is like a sweet lemon sprite smell and taste.

jesus crop that looks amazing, that valley girl reminds me of this outdoor I got one year I think its the same strain. mmmmmm

Really like the valley girl it gets me STONED!

Those are buds I dream of :) rosin looks like fire too.

Glad you like, got some more rosin pics to upload.

Those Mendobreath buds look like the bombness

Love the taste and high on the mendobreath smells good too.