What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My $3 Home depot scrog screen

G

HEY-I can match that! Lowes $3....1/2" rabbit hutch mesh. I had to make 9 snips for every square. I have 2 blisters to prove it. haha

Seed

G

Spreading Seed said:
HEY-I can match that! Lowes $3....1/2" rabbit hutch mesh. I had to make 9 snips for every square. I have 2 blisters to prove it. haha

Seed
Id imagine the pokie things could hurt the plants in the younger stages...?

Im super happy - measure twice, cut once type happy.

G

i love the screens fella's, i will be constructing my screen today:) hmm seems like perfect weather to construct :)

-simply man-

G

And yes, I lowered the screen ABOUT 2 inches. Still trying to decide when to switch to flower. At current height, the screen is fairly full and will be overgrown within the week I would imagine.

I have a ton of height left, and could let them veg more to have a proper root system, what do you think - veg about a week more, or raise the screen up 2 pegs, and veg for another 2-3?

Stan Laurel

I've contemplated trying a scrog with my BB's many times, but after the low yield of my SOG I `gave up with the idea.
Hope it works in your favour though, Joe :wave:

I'll be taking a front row seat for this one :lurk:

B

buzzed day

hello your screen looks good! you can also find screen there or low's like this and it saves a lot of work

sorry i can't find a better pic. but it is a green plastic screen with hole everry inch. might be a little easyer

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I made some scrog screens the other week also. I made them with hangers and craft wire. They turned out good. No pics though.

G

Stan Laurel said:
I've contemplated trying a scrog with my BB's many times, but after the low yield of my SOG I `gave up with the idea.
Hope it works in your favour though, Joe :wave:

I'll be taking a front row seat for this one :lurk:
Well, the BB's seemed to respond VERY nicely to the LST I did in my veg chamber before the SCROG screen was ready, so Im kind of hoping.

G

Also - I raised the screen back up to the height in the orig pic tonight.. I want them to veg up and have better root systems to support some big growth.

I *fully* expect to be tying up huge colas that the plants cant support again. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts