What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Nice African and Foreign Girls, to Flower.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I'm getting more into African seed lines. Nice grow Arthur. Durban's have been on my list for a while. Congratulations :)

3rd eye, the two DP clone I have in there are now pregnant :) the end product will be a mix of DP(true)x bbgxNYCD/DCxPTK..... I know right?

I already have some seed drying up, in my mind a 50/50 split is what I want both as potent as each other. Yay.

Namaste :joint:

shorty68

med.indoor grow first timer

med.indoor grow first timer

hi arthur lookn good.seen u around.so keep pics comming from time to time.like to see how they turn out.good luck:)

lowridersa

yebo yes, nice grow, keep it rocking, amazing how our local bagseed can be worked like that indoors, love the outdoors, good growing.

All of the Above strains are worked thorugh and certified labeled Genetics.

No bag seed here.

But shot for the comment.

Just moved house and put these Ledes in a refurbed cab will post shots tonight,

The guava and spanish are already smoked but the babies are bigger now and there are some new additions,

I have 2x Jamaicax DC/PTK up and they look cooking. some good swazi breeds and a singular dp that I am trying everything to reveg.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice!
Growing proper sativas under CFLs straight from mother Africa.That´s cooler then a cucumber.
Please keep those pics coming
ATB

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
The two photos with the cfl's are my 1st grow ever, wich was years ago now! Sativa called "Bat Girl" I was told from seed. Tricky with the cfls but can still produce some damn good results! I got 3 oz's off this plant and she tasted amazing. The other 3 orangish photos are Durban Poison, some pure south african genetics. Lots of copycats of this strain around but this is the cut that got 3rd in the high times cup in frisco last year. Real amazing smoke! Gotta love african genetics, they are epic. Good to see you growing so well with the cfls bro! Good luck and keep it up!

They coming I just moved house so finding camera equipment has been suicide as well as getting the bigger girls into my garden, I have a pic of the Swazi in its new out door home.

love?

Hi Arthur, the Swazi is looking great!

Interestingly placed in a corner like that. Is it just for stealth reasons or are you also hoping that having her kinda in the shade for part of the day might make her flower faster?

freaks

Hi,
nice work !:good:
I'm very interested by your culture with CFL,
I'm a great fan of the old strains, particularly the African ones!:greenstars:

I use CFL125w in growth and basic néon for the plants mothers… but for flowering I have a “hps”…

I want to test a reproduction of landraces under neon or eco...

Did you notice difficulties of adaptation of certain strains to the low light intensity?

cheers
:wave:
(sorry for my bad english...)

Hi Arthur, the Swazi is looking great!

Interestingly placed in a corner like that. Is it just for stealth reasons or are you also hoping that having her kinda in the shade for part of the day might make her flower faster?

Nail on the head, it stays relativly sunny in these parts all year round, so they move to shady corners when they need to feed me :)

Hi,
nice work !:good:
I'm very interested by your culture with CFL,
I'm a great fan of the old strains, particularly the African ones!:greenstars:

I use CFL125w in growth and basic néon for the plants mothers… but for flowering I have a “hps”…

I want to test a reproduction of landraces under neon or eco...

Did you notice difficulties of adaptation of certain strains to the low light intensity?

cheers
:wave:
(sorry for my bad english...)

The only issue i have had with using CFL's to grow my plants is the consistency of the actual bud (end result) Sativa is a very airy bud as is, under CFL's it seems I get more Trich growth then the bud actually getting fat, but the quality is in direct comparison as they always get me just as high, Outdoor,indoor,CFL,sun,HPS, I think itis simply a Geneticly strong line when it comes to potency.

Dont stress about your english I understood exactly what you said :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Your Swazi looks very happy Arthur. Yeah i'm not a fan of CFL, but sometimes you have to use what is around. Plus you get to use the sun. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts