Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Nice African and Foreign Girls, to Flower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Sneak peek at some of my outdoor, :-)

Yummy Buds for a big big jar, 111 grams Wet,

Yeah oh yeah.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Seriously Disco?

When today or yesterday? Either way thats freeking cool. :-)

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    They say it's your birthday,
    It's my birthday too, yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Arthur. Hope it's a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Thanks SubZero, :-)

Thanks Pannonia, :-) ,,, you will be pleased with the results, I have learned from Lasko, that patience is key, and what you get from a sativa, Indoor, outdoor, Literally blows your mind, and seems so much more worth it as you wait so long, :-)

Namaste

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Happy Bday Arthur!
    I'll follow your thread.Im interested how sativas will do under cfl's.
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• SubZero Hero
    replied
    cheers for your bday Arthur..cool thread too.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Its My Birthday and almost time to impress, Im sorry that the pics are taking so long , its these Sativas they take so long, but when you smoke you are always happy. :-)

I have crossed the smaller DP female with BBgxNycd/DCxPTK ,, Half half, Sativa (pure as gold) and The indica Hybrid, yum yum yummy, I will be getting a few hundred seeds from this little lady, Cant wait to see how they turn out.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice to see some African genes for a change. I feel they are so underrated and don't get the recognition they so deserve.
    Good job so far.

Leave a comment:

• shorty68
    replied
    very neat set-up i like it

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    I graduated at an Agricultural College about 7 years ago,I have run cane farms citrus farms and timber, .... IMHO the most fun ive had farming though,

Is in my little cupboard, :-)

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    Thanks man. Good to hear you've got things under control.

I've been growing less than 5 years. If it hadn't been for this place and all the growers' help, I wouldn't know how to keep em alive, let alone harvest. I've grown vegetables outdoors for decades and killed house plants for decades. Now I'm doing a little better, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Hey Disco,

Your advice is so golden I took it before you gave it, I had a good friend check out the cab and he helped the circulation for me we cut two holes on the bottom of the cab and placed piping to block light,

I will post pics for ya, just cant at work, :-(

Dude what an honor, shot for stopping by.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    Arthur, how did I miss your thread? Nice cab, plants and strains. I like the CFLs, I bet two will really rock!

I noticed you were having temp issues. I assume you flower at night or the coolest part of the 24 hour period?

Fans blowing on your bulbs would cool the hot spot as well as mix cooler air in the cab, netting a lower temp ceiling. If not blowing directly on the bulb, set them up to blow between the bulb and canopy. Plants will benefit from the air circulation and temp reduction. The bulbs obviously warm most of the upper cab but there's an even hotter envelope around the circumference of the bulbs. This "hot spot" is what fans would help dissipate.

I hate to mention after you've completed your cabinet. Active intake is possibly cooler than passive intake but it's much harder to tune air-flow. For this reason, your exhaust fans may endure more static pressure from the intake fan as opposed to an open hole(s).

I'm not attempting to get you to change your setup. But IMO, if you're having trouble with the temps, passive intake(s) will work better.

To overcome typical pressures in the cab, passive intake needs to be 2x the size of each exhaust fan. I'd make both your large fans exhaust and cut three more intake holes the same size as the original. You could instead cut one square or rectangular hole 2x the area of the combined exhaust. That should get you within 4 to 6 degrees C above ambient, maybe cooler.

The hottest months will be tough but high heat strains may do just fine if flowered at night.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Yeah, the DP is quite cool coz it stacks up round the stem almost like a Spiral staircase,

The rest are getting fatter and my other DP is pregnant,the Spanish smells like fuel,Guava smells like lemons, quite a contrast for your first breath of air :-)

Ill be posting more pics this weekend,

Thanks for stopping by TB,

Namaste :Joint:

Leave a comment:

• TB Gardens
    replied
    nice lookin stuff AD, they starting to stack up yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X