What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

dc105

ICMag Donor
Man! Love the show fellas! Tasty indeed huh? Yeah! That trimming is some work, but the great thing about it is you got the finish line right there in your sights! Great Job!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yes sadly this concludes my NYCD legacy as ive chosen to flower the moms and all clones are gone (except for one afghan hawaii clone being sent to a friend). luckily i still have 5 nycd seeds!@

SLEEPY!!!yes sorry your late too..you will please there for my next gro(current grow link "my new moms") and my next next grow wich is shiva skunk and female seeds c99 feminised seeds...

and DC 105 thanks for stopping by too, yes trimming the 7 ladies was tough..but four hands are better than two...... thanks to all ill be posting in the 'my new moms ' thread so catch you all there i hope@! *nycdfan* aka crunks and strain fiend on OG

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
oh yes am smoggin some nycd now wiith dutchhe says wuts up!

i cant wait to see yours finish also *cheers* Strain fiend and SOhc

Hey SohcD and StrainFiend, nice to be able to chat with both of ya. i betcha you're enjoying that fine smoke.

sad to hear the NYCD saga is at an end, what will be next?

yeah man, i can't wait till my BD and SDv3's are ready to toke. some phenos show signs of getting on with things and won't be too much longer i think. i'll be starting to watch the trichome heads soon.

peace out and

:smoweed:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GM great block head threads in the breeding forum...thats where ive been lurking the past 48 hrs, great info there.

i cant wait to see yer sdv3s tooo@! should be tasty , of course ill be salivating for those trike shots....

whats next for me: i have 2 green godess(did you see sleepys grow? wow), 2 wyd, 2 of my cross, and one bagseed....
dutch cracked (ill get clips later! hah!) 4 shiva skunks(sensi), 2 strawberry cough from DP, 4 c99's from female seeds, an two new purple power seeds nirvana ...i think he and i should be very busy... cant wait to see whut phenos and keepers we get! gonna try some new techniques shown to me by beancounter, it involved soiless mixtures and training seedlings in smaller pots

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool man, sounds interesting. sounds like you got your work cut out for you lol. make sure you drop me a link when you start a new thread about this new system. you know me always interested in new tricks.

keep it up guys, great work.

Soma

ICMag Donor
nycd

nycd

Greetings......... great thread.........nycd........you should try Hash Heaven.....and heres a pic or 2................Keep it GREEN.......Peace Soma

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
OMG SALUTATIONS MASTER SOMA!!!!!!! im SOOOO pleased to have you on my thread!!!!!! this is a tremendous HONOR im so happy that you made it, thanks for your comments, jah bless and one love!!!!!!!!!!!

hash heaven is on my list along with every other strain you ever developed!!! thanks so much NYCDF* 1<3

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Soma, i just tried that joint trick for the first time yesterday as i was harvesting. very nice hit, very interesting the fresh trichome taste combined with the normal cannabis thats inside it.

nycdfan mate, hows it going bro? i saw you are planning to make it for the HT CC? i look forward to seeing you there.

peace out

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GMi wish i had the money for that! right now im working like a dog and i wish i could make it! hopefully ill make it for the 420 event icmag bash!!!! have fun all of you!

The Budfather

hey nycdfan042 whats up just purchased my first pack o nycd cant wait just 2 quick questiions bout the strain. what do u think she would work better in a scrog or an lst? also how strong does she like her nute in veg and flower? thanks

-The budfather-

i_score

this thread just make´s me wanna go and flip my NYCD into flowering!!!i can´t wait to trie it, i got the indica feno let´s see how it turns out.peace nycdfan042!!