What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99, Shiva Shanti, Bogglegum, Dinafem indoors

twiztidbudsmoke

Hows it going everyone, this will be where I will track my 2010 indoor growlog. Setup is 1000w air cooled, all %100 organic, no chemicals or pesticides. Any comments or questions are greatly appreciated, but ragging on the ghettoness of my setup wont be, lol. First we have wly/coxswain c99, sensi seeds shiva, Bog bogglegum, and a runt Nirvana aurora indica. The C99 is a very finicky strain, first I was underfeeding, then a sudden overfeeding and she was burnt to hell. but all new growth looks fine. The shiva has an overpowering penetrating afgani smell to it even in veg, I hope to find a keeper for some breeding projects. The Bogglegum was my mother plant that I am pushing into flower, she definately needs a bamboo stake or two in the corner as you can see. Than I will have these boggle clones set for flowering after the shiva and c99 is done. Bogglegum is very sweet and my favorite strain, you just cant find anything that tastes like it I highly recomend it. Bulletproof like bog says, and very easy to clone!

picture.php

bogglegum clones

picture.php

twiztidbudsmoke

Heres an update, I had to chop 4 hermies that showed in the shiva only leaving me with 5 plants, and only 1 shiva female. Its doing great but leaning on the sativa side I think she will take longer than the others to finish. The C99 is great I got 3/4 females, and they all smell amazing, like some kind of fruit for sure. Had to change plans and flower all bogglegum clones as well, theyve been in for 14 days now. The bogglegum is always amazing, heres pics
picture.php

picture.php

Bogglegum:
picture.php

Sour Bubble seedlings & mother plants vegging:
picture.php

clooney

ICMag Donor
hey twiztid!! commiserations on those hermies bruv, but the rest are lookin great, really nice & healthy & well trained too, good stuff mate!

twiztidbudsmoke

Hey thanks alot clooney, things should be rolling alot better now. I will have a video of the other setup soon where ive been real busy dealing with spider mites at the worst time the start of flower over there. So I have to be real careful not to transfer them to this grow. Ive taken all plants out, scrubbed everything with bleach, and neem oiled every last inch of the plants, and threw in a no pest strip, hopefully they wont be back, thanks alot for the comments guys

twiztidbudsmoke

Heres an update at week 6 packing on the trichomes. I have to stop at my other grow today to raise the light so I will get some more budshots then. The smell of the c99 and bogglegum just amazing
c99
picture.php

picture.php

Bogglegum
picture.php

picture.php

Shiva
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

twiztidbudsmoke

Thanks alot for the comments guys, heres some last budshots of the shiva and critical, and some bubblehash I made thats killer for sure:
shiva:
picture.php

picture.php

critical:
picture.php

picture.php

bubblehash:
picture.php

picture.php

Bogglegum:
picture.php

The shiva is a real nice sativa head high, it really rushes my brain when I rip it out of the bong. Very strong spicy skunk, no couchlock.
The critical and power kush taste like some candy, the critical has a powerful candy like smell that stays well through curing, the high is very strong! I highly recomend critical because of yeild and potency. Bogglegum is always my favorite though! Here is a shot of my next project, clooneys sour d X snowdog freebies and Boglifesaver, flowering will start sometime next month:
picture.php

twiztidbudsmoke

Thanks alot aeoroman! I started flowering yesterday on these lifesaver and diesels, Ive already chopped about 5 males. These look hella indica to me, but I am glad cause maybe they will finish sooner! :D Ive got some c99 and shiva in the back corner, hidden by the overgrown diesels!

picture.php

twiztidbudsmoke

coming along here and stinking very much! Looking forward to my next grow of bogglegum, sweet cindy, blue moon rocks in january! should be alot of fun, cant wait :D

onelung09

that boggle gum is awesome got a few going i hope they turn out as good as yours buddy
-something is wrong with me- woop woop haha