What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4X8 Mars Hydro TSW-3000 5 gallon fabric pots

New round of flowers in my 4X8 grow tent. I am ordering another TSW-3000 soon but will be utilizing my other 200 watt non full spectrum grow light for now. In the past I would only top feed during the process and saw nutrient deficiencies in the early stages of flowering. This round ended up amending the soil before the solo cup cuts were transplanted. I was out of Bone meal and Azemite which I usually add but will do next round for sure. In about a week I am going to be brewing a very simple compost tea that was inspired to be used by Cali Green and Mr. Canucks Grow on Youtube. Since the two of them strictly grow organic it seems like a no brainer to help the microbiology stay on point. Two of the plants are in 3 gallon fabric pots. These were the least strong out of the bunch. One is a Purple Urkle and the other I forgot to mark but it is one of the 4, I will figure it out at some point. I also took it upon myself to add to my love handles and make some cannabis choclolate chip cookies today. On to the photos!

This is what my mix consisted of:
1.5cu/ft of Groundswell (usually has enough feed from the beginning for over 4 weeks about)
8 Quarts of Lobster Compost
5 Quarts Worm Castings
5 Quarts Perlite
1.25 cup Rose Flower 4-8-4

The Strains:
Purple Urkle = Purple pipe cleaner
Kama Kush = Orange pipe cleaner
Blueberry = Blue pipe cleaner
Jack Hearer = Red pipe cleaner

51110965175_3c292ec865_h.jpg

51109624327_ff8634691a_c.jpg

Day of transplant
51110189511_54c82feca4_h.jpg

2 Days after transplant
51110248741_c0f6e44c62_h.jpg

51110097183_efc354029d_h.jpg

Jestocost

😂 I have had 3 so far today. My tolerance these days are a bit high. 300mg is snack and barely does much anymore. My girl on the other hand only needs one cookie and is feeling good. I wish I had her tolerance.

Were they moist? Did you have cold milk with them?

Detail and method, man!

Were they moist? Did you have cold milk with them?

Detail and method, man!

Your too funny. I have lost count at how many batches of cookies I have made so far. These are the best tasting batch so far. Very moist, opposite of Tate's cookies if you are familiar with that Long Island brand. I allowed the butter to come up to room temperature slowly not to upset the butter in any fashion. I use a secret blend of ingredients accompanied by the perfect temperature and amount of time. I like to enjoy them with a large glass of cold milk or chocolate milk depending on how I feel.

Jestocost

giphy.gif

Your too funny. I have lost count at how many batches of cookies I have made so far. These are the best tasting batch so far. Very moist, opposite of Tate's cookies if you are familiar with that Long Island brand. I allowed the butter to come up to room temperature slowly not to upset the butter in any fashion. I use a secret blend of ingredients accompanied by the perfect temperature and amount of time. I like to enjoy them with a large glass of cold milk or chocolate milk depending on how I feel.

Noticing the bottom leaves on some of the plants are dry, yellowing, and brittle. Since the tops are health I am going to monitor it and see the progression but as of now they all seem to be taking well to the new homes.

Day of transplant
51110189511_54c82feca4_h.jpg

8th day since transplant
51120365662_60e25b71ef_h.jpg

Day 10 of being in 5 gallon pots. You can see some purple light off to the right. I added my cheapo amazon light to help that right side get some more needed light. I had 2 runts that I wasn't sure were going to make it, that I transplanted into 3 gallon pots first as to not waste a lot of soil if they died. Those two plants have caught up to the rest of the bunch in size. I am always fascinated at how a plant can thrive in the correct environment.

51125294248_58d358357f_h.jpg

Day 11 Happy 4/20!!!

Noticed the flowers all perked up last night after I watered them. Then realized I have been under-watering them. I have been splitting a 2 gallon sprayer between all of them. Time to give them a bit more water and attention.

51128920205_49176ce3bb_h.jpg

Day 12

Going to start watering them with the sprayer everyday instead of every other to start. They all are looking decently healthy on the tops. I went ahead and topped them all yesterday as well so they should start to fill out in the weeks to come and then more topping and using wire to let the lowers catch up.

51130007711_2651eb8f64_h.jpg

They look like they might need lots of nutes soon (cal and mg most probably).

Yeah I see what you are saying with the lower leaves. Soil has a lot in it to begin with adding the amendments. It very well might need some cal-mag in the future. I just need to be on the watering and ph level too.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah man I was just saying it cause I been surprised by the nutrient consuption under that kind of leds already 2 times. And if you don't raise the nutrient level in time it's hard to sustain it from one step behind. Gotta be careful and regulate the nutes dosage as soon as you see they might need more.