What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icetoker version 2.0

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
After using the same growcab for 6 years now i finally upgraded!!

Out went the old plywood cab and in came a 1m x 1m x 1,8m budbox:

picture.php

picture.php

and for the first time eve @ icetoker´s : A carbon filter:yes:

picture.php

....and sorry for the b.w.(the wife had left the canon on monochrome..lol)

And occupying the growcab are 4 chocolope (ojd cut) and some seedlings: Chocolope x Chocolope(fem) Chocolope x Happybrother(fem) (hermie seeds from a very stressed chocolope that got a few nanners that went unnoticed by the grower(not me..lol) and Strawberry Diesel(reg) and Motavation(reg)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...i am currently pre soaking 30 Danish Diesel (SDibl x SDibl) that i will make some Femi seeds with. I am very exited to try my luck with seed making...let´s see how that works!!

peace

Icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for dropping by slee :) Yes the chocolope sure is sweet, i will never forget the first time i smoked her @ 420cup (thanks ojd!!)

peace
Icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind remarks guys...yes it´s nice to be on track again...especially with proper grow equipment.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
A little update from the little ones,

All accidental crosses germinated + all the Strawberry Diesels and all the motavation.

The Danish diesel did also great in the germ department, all but 3 did pop and they are from 2 grade seeds (light colored)

So very nice indeed:santa1:

And a few pics to finish off..

The DD....
picture.php

picture.php

Hermies..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Icetoker

M

mosca negra

Sweet Icetoker! Great new toy and seedlings to play with! Looking forward to seeing you work your magic with the Motavation.

Cheers,

Mosca

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey mosca my friend :) Thanks for stopping by. Yes i do look forward to see what i get from those motavation babys.

I got 100% germrate from all the seeds i popped:santa1:

And i repotted the Chocolope´s today into 12 l buckets filled w/ Bio biz light mix...double potted(the chocs were rootbound so it was ideal to give them some headspace). I then watered through with a little rizotonic, superthrive and Voodojuice.....og and ofcourse some molasses and a little alg-a-mic from biobiz. That should jumpstart them from the cold temps and being rootbound :smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got roots?
picture.php

a la MH
picture.php

...and the seedlings
picture.php

I will tie the choc´s down tomorrow and give them a week or so more in veg before i switch them......heheh i´m going for maximum yield this time around:eggnog:

have a nice and happy weekend

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
THe chocolope´s were repottet into 12 liter buckets(yes the same i´we been using for the last 6 years..heheh) last friday, very rootbound ...but thats the best thing imho when you repot like me (semi doublepotting). It takes a couple of days for them to get over the repot but they are doing well now in there new shoes:gift:

Today i tied them down to fill the growspace( going for max yield doc..;-) ) and i will probably start flowereing in a few days or when i feel like they are ready(yes they are big enough but i like them to be 100% over the repot and tiedown when i switch them)

A few pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the canopy (all wet after a bath with fishmix and algamic)

picture.php

picture.php

now i´m off to write in my project :xmasnut:

peace

icetoker

M

mosca negra

Master Blaster... I know you will blow that plant up!!! Tagged.

MN

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Time for an update!!:santa1:

Chocolope are ready for flower. Will feed them tomorrow with full dose veg nutes along with some alg-a-mic and molassis and switch to 12/12. :window: i will be using canna terra flores, cannazym, molasses and hammerhead pk9/18 when first sign of flower show...up unlil then i will use veg nutes and my MH.

Here are some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....:smokeit:

peace

Icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The chocolopes have been flowering for 2 days now and are looking fine, a little flimsy limbs but otherwise fine. I guess i will need to tie some colas up this time..heheh

Now i have for the first time of my growing life got a seperate veg/mother cab :gift:

I am soooo happy right now cos now ol toker will have good medicine in his house all the time from now on(or atleast from when the chocos are done..heheh) and i can play alot more with things such as breeding and keeping mothers.

Here are a few pics from the new setup:

250w MH
picture.php

i use the same blower and carbon filter for both cabs..
exhaust from veg cab
picture.php

....runs over to the bloom cab´s intake
picture.php

my trustworthy vertical fan....hanging from the ceiling
picture.php

..and both
picture.php

So please pitch in if you have any suggestions on the setup......

peace
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks zeonet :)

I am very pleased with finally having some proper equipment to play with

peace

icetoker

Dkgrower

Veteran
Congrats Ice on the new tent and the possibity to be self sufficient

I know you smoked alot off differnt weeds, how is your thourghs on ******s Killing feilds compared to what you have grown and smoked.

Peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks DK :)

I have to say i have not yet been dissapointed by s a n n i e s strains....the KF i grew were F1 seeds and i got 2 very different phenos. One small, low yielding, rock hard buds and very, very potent. And another pheno that was totally purple/red and had better yield but lower potency than the other one. There are also a lot of sativa phenos that are very good....very Jack Herrer.

Hope this helps

icetoker

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
hey icetoker,

awesome setup, makes me a bit jealous...
if you dont mind just a quick question on your equipment, are these budboxes from secret jardin and how big is your exhaust fan(cfm/h or m³/h)??
thx in advance
and keep up da good work seems, your plants are lovin`what you do to them...
-excuse my bad english:badday:..still learning...