What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An ICE plant, 1000w, 180 days, and a 10 gallon pot

WaywardBob

whats up boys n girls. kinda bored. nothing to do. you know...

---heres the run down---
GN's ICE genetics
1000w HPS hortilux
all foxfarm liquids and solubles
light warrior with added perlite in 10 gallon pot
sweet + calmag
5500btu a/c
6 fans
frosty buds + a happy bob :yes:

she was germinated on the last week march. here see is at day 20 of 12/12. 56-70day strain so im gonna push her til about 66 days give or take a day or 2 depending on how i feel. no co2 or anything so i would be very happy if i can pull .5g per watt(an elbow)

Attachments

• DSC_0394.jpg
    DSC_0394.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0394_2.jpg
    DSC_0394_2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0396.jpg
    DSC_0396.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0397.jpg
    DSC_0397.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 13

WaywardBob

btw, does anyone know how to post HUGE pictures in the thread. i used to know, but forgot how.. 200th post:yoinks:

and my last post was at 420:yoinks::yoinks:

Vegan

love the avatar and the room nice work!!
attachment.php

to post big pics you have to attach it as a url..IIRC

WaywardBob

heres a litte update for you guys

day 27 or 28 i think. under the HPS.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in the picture below vvvvv and above ^^^^^ that back left bud exploding is almost at tall as me XD
picture.php

the lights are going off in a few minutes so ill try to get a good picture right after the lights go off. it should look really nice :)

WaywardBob

im without a camera until friday so its gonn be a little while. ill try to get some lighters next to the buds for my next set of pictures so you guys will be able to notice the growth taking place.

until then, take care guys

WaywardBob

hey im having pH problems in my soil. the last few weeks ive been adding on the nuts for a heavy regiment, and that took a toll on my soil pH which is 5.8 atm. ive been watering 5 gallons every 3rd-4th day. if i use pH up,the dry concentrate, what should i pH my water to before i give her something to drink?

WaywardBob

it was a pretty busy day today. this thing is freaking massive so i had to move hte walls back. but i couldnt becuase of my door so im going ot leave it exposed and put some fans in its place. i cant wait for this harvest!!

picture.php

50 inches from left to right. ill get a pic of me standing by it so you guys can see the comparison.
picture.php

here we are today at day 40. fresh off the printing press

picture.php

picture.php

still2big

just what i was looking for man! 1 plant in a 10gallon under 1000hps...

Cant wait to see the yeild on this one....

M

masterKahn

Much love BoB!!! I'm in the planning phase of a massive one plant grow under my 1000hps and this is right up my ally! One plant one massive tub of organic soil and fans galore. I'll watch and see for sure. Your buds are swelling.

How long exactly did you veg? From seed or clone?

WaywardBob

Much love BoB!!! I'm in the planning phase of a massive one plant grow under my 1000hps and this is right up my ally! One plant one massive tub of organic soil and fans galore. I'll watch and see for sure. Your buds are swelling.

How long exactly did you veg? From seed or clone?

hey man thanks for checkin this thread out. this ICE is from seed. i germinated in the last month of march and vegged from April to the last week of July

last night and throughout today i was tying up all the tops, which was alot more work that i thought. i had to tie up like 20 buds because they were swaying too much or tilted to the side lol :D ill grab my camera in the next few minutes after i hit my bing. you guys have to check this next update out! :)

Solidopc

Respect, looks nice. Got an ice in flower myself, from femaleseeds though. Hoping for that fuely aroma they say comes with it.

Jnugg

Veteran
Very nice work WaywardBob!

I like your grow room,those buds are getting fat and look like they should be ridiculously frosted by harvest time!

Have you figured out your pH problem yet?

Things you can do is add a top dressing of powdered dolomite lime at the soils surface and water it in.I read somewhere on here about someone mixing dolomitic lime in their water (don't know if this actually works or not).

You can try feeding just straight plain pH 6.5-7.0 water and flush as that might help....the big momma you got going might lose a few days due to the flush but it's better then the whole crop going to shit if pH gets way out of whack.

Can't wait to see the end results! :lurk:

WaywardBob

Respect, looks nice. Got an ice in flower myself, from femaleseeds though. Hoping for that fuely aroma they say comes with it.

man! there are 4 or 5 different smells on this one. its freaking crazy. one nug will smell like a the flinstone vitamin container, others smell very skunky, some smell very citrus'y,etc. its really really crazy. im in love

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats a regular sized ligher hanging pretty much in the middle of the canopy
picture.php

im gonna upload some buds shots next
stay cool guys :headbange

WaywardBob

Very nice work WaywardBob!

I like your grow room,those buds are getting fat and look like they should be ridiculously frosted by harvest time!

Have you figured out your pH problem yet?

Things you can do is add a top dressing of powdered dolomite lime at the soils surface and water it in.I read somewhere on here about someone mixing dolomitic lime in their water (don't know if this actually works or not).

You can try feeding just straight plain pH 6.5-7.0 water and flush as that might help....the big momma you got going might lose a few days due to the flush but it's better then the whole crop going to shit if pH gets way out of whack.

Can't wait to see the end results! :lurk:

jnugg-- my pH is hovering around 5.6 :no: and i dont know how accurate this pH meter is :wallbash: i watered her 2 days ago with straight water, and will water her again tomorrow with straight water and see what happens. or i might top dress if i can find some dolomite lime. this is, im way out in the sticks so getting around to those mainstream places is a trip. if i could find some online or if something similar works (?) that would be awesome. we'll see what happens