What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An ICE plant, 1000w, 180 days, and a 10 gallon pot

WaywardBob

hey im at day 58 right now and i noticed a few of my tallest nugs in the very middle of my canopy have 90% white pistels still, but the other 90% of the plant/canopy/all the tops on the sides are 50-75% red hairs

im going to set up my cool T5s next to my plant and flick it on for 5 minutes after the HPS goes out so i can get some nice clear pictures for you guys :) and hopefully it will better illustrate what i was explaining above

stay cool guys

Nice grow. Its amazing to see one plant that huge. I'd let it go another 2 week thou.
I cant even guess the weight on that monster.

WaywardBob

looking looking and still need more.... nice shit again.

i just spent like 20 minutes taking pictures :) im going through about 100 that i took in total picking out the best ones. heres a few from the first batch i was looking at.

these are from day 60
picture.php

look how bright the top of this bud is from the trichromes and HPS
picture.php

picture.php

ive got some more coming in a little bit

WaywardBob

ok heres what i got right after the lights went out

this nug from top to bottom is the from my middle finger down to my elbow :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the plant split into 4
picture.php

harvest is 4-5 days away :woohoo:

stay cool guys

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
good things come to those who wait and isn't patience a still a virtue nowadays? very nice plant and overall thread.....glad i stopped by.....cya....Canna

WaywardBob

Niiiiiiice plant! Half a year of patience... wooo

lol ya i know right. its been a long time coming thats for sure. im actualyl looking forward to the backbreaking trim session! >_>

there were 4 branches in the back bottom of the plant that were hanging wayyy down from the weight(and these buds were tiny compared to the top of the canopy) so i cut them off because there was no way i could reach in to get them tied up. plus it was only a matter of time before they snapped.

anyways, i was itchin for some smoke so i through i fan on teh buds and they dried in 3-4 days. im smoking some fo them as we speak and it isnt too bad lol. not a very long lasting high, and the smoke is harsh. basically, they are beasters :redface: its all good tho

tomorrow im going to run 20 gallons thru her and then let sit for 3-4 days then 36hrs in teh dark then ill cut :)
SOOOO CLOSE!!!

stay cool guys

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I can't believe it was beasters. I've always took that as a derogatory term for upper mid-grade. They may not have been the 'best bud EVER', but I'm sure they were extremely high quality :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts