What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W Sweet Tooth #3 monocropping.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice....u thinkin u gona get over your projected goal still even with the early harvest on the main colas?? I'm sure u are ready to start all over again and get those DSD's in there! peace

blackone

Veteran
It's down.
Here is a little bubblehash made from last harvest's trim and most of the trim from this harvest:
picture.php

Same piece
picture.php

Tonyton

Nice! Can't wait for the final weigh in. Question? where did you get you double strawberry diesel from? or was it a cross you made your self.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha love them pics man....wish i had one of them squiggly hash worms....lil hash mushroom too...peace

blackone

Veteran
Looks like cat shit. Beautifull.
Thanks man:)
Nice! Can't wait for the final weigh in. Question? where did you get you double strawberry diesel from? or was it a cross you made your self.
I'll be trimming the rest in the weekend -they're just hanging upside down - will update with final numbers when I have them.
I got it from Seedbay when Rez released them for a mere $40 :) Some variance to be found in that one - probably because it's an F2 - but most phenos are really nice. Unfortunately it's not available any more - hopefully someone will make seeds and put them up - otherwise there are SD f2s to be found from time to time in other places.
haha love them pics man....wish i had one of them squiggly hash worms....lil hash mushroom too...peace

blackone

Veteran
Trimming sucks.
Smoking this doesn't:) Got 410 grams this round - more than before but less than I hoped for:
picture.php

Tonyton

that look like a good harvest, I can,t wait for my ducksfoot to finish.keep up the good work blackone.

Nortin

Love the grow

Love the grow

looks real nice and healthy, love it. Heres some strawberry d that I did outdoor this year. Peace
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts