What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well folks, after about 9 months of planning 2 smashed fingers 1/2 jar of ak bud and a few brews our bucket room is almost complete. :woohoo:

The List:
Pulsar Two-Way 1000W Ballast 1000W
Sunleaves Cord Set
Ebb & Gro System 12 site
CF Metal Fan 6" 6"
Sunleaves Daystar Six-Inch Reflector with Lens
Light Rail 3.5 Robo-Stik Lamp
Light Rail 3.5 w/ Intelli Drive 6'
Hortilux Blue Bulb 1000W
CF Can 100 Combo w/8" Fan High Output can 100 w/ 8" fan
1000W HPS Hortilux U Bulb 1000W
1 100 foot roll of Poly Wrap
Gallon of PBP Bloom And Grow, Liquid Karma,Silica Blast and Cal Mag

But what about BOB you ask? Well he has his own room now with the a/c and now will be used for early veg and mommy keeping.(Wanna Collect Some Good Ones Now).

I've installed a digital window fan between the rooms:

Behind it in the cool/veg room I'm gonna build a sealed box encloser and seal that back of the fan so that no light leaks through. I plan on running 6 inch duct tubing in the bottom of that box and feed the intake in just above my a/c outlet and put a dayton fan in the end to fill the boxed enclosure with nice cooled air (kinda like what I used to cool BOB off in the summer:

I'm gonna be using a single 1000 watt switchable ballast with a Daystar vented hood:

The intake for the venting for the hood will also be inside the sealed box behind the fan cooled air for that big ass Hortilux should be nice.

Now odor control. We got that covered to:

This is by far the biggest scrubber filter I've ever used but have read great results with used with the can fans.

Thats about it for now. I planned everything right except for the most freakin important part, PLANTS. I've got 7 in veg with 12 buckets so it's sadly gonna be a while before it's up and running. DUMB ASS ME :pointlaug

I want to thank everybody in advance for any and all input,I'm new to buckets Hell I'm new to growing but hope between us all we can make a go of it. :friends:

Mr.Wags

G

Hey Mr Wags... this is looking good!

Any CO2 this run?

That is one serious can there my friend. You could breed skunks there there with no smell escaping.

Sooo... you have 7 of 12... what? Lay it on us... DETAILS!

Also... did you make your Ebb & Gro or puchase?

Mais-

Dr. D

Veteran
looks like a very nice set-up u got goin there Mr Waggs...cant wait to se her up and running..peace

3legdog

Super hot set-up

Super hot set-up

That' s going to be a wonderful room full of bud in no time :yoinks: :woohoo: great set-up. I also use the can filter but only the can-50 & 33 models. That can -100 is the one i'll probably get this fall when the 50 wears out. I also use a Daystar A/C hood & really like its 6" strait through cooling...bout as nice as my cooltube honestly. Again great set-up i can only suggest exhausting that hood air into the attic or somewhere out of the area ...sure makes my window ac work Much less. Best of luck & heavy harvests Peace :joint: 3ld :wave:

pic of can-50...daystar a/c....to a 6" vortex inline .....into my attic all exit air is scrubbed :woohoo:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hello handsome gonna grab a seat if ya don't mind :confused:May i ask what size room your playing with there? These going to get BIG :canabis: ya know i like em BIG :biglaugh: :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo

Veteran
WOOOO HOOOOOO Mr Wags!!! :wave: :yoinks: Big baddass bucket room, :yoinks: aewsome man just awesome, looks nice and clean and tidy too. Cant wait to see some plant life in there, your gonna love it dude and im sure with your skill your gonna have some massive results :woohoo:

peace out

bONZ :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
Always late to the party...

Always late to the party...

Damn, Wags!!!

i guess you have found another hobby you enjoy?!?!?!?! :yoinks: :woohoo:

crank that thing up!!!

best wishes for the show! :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Work The Heat and The Girls

Work The Heat and The Girls

Maistre: Yes will be running some co2 this run I plan on simply running my co2 tube to the back of my fan the room is sealed and will caculate how long to run 3 times daily according to my room size. And yes I'm a pussy and store bought my setup. And any way now I got a controller and when the time comes will take it off and place in a 5 gallon controller bucket when I go up in bucket size once i get a handle on bucket growing. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

Dr.D: Your seeing a lot of love here Dr. I've planned this out for a long time and read and read and read and feel the time has come to as they say Spread My Newbie Wings. I'm trying and thanks for the kind words.

Sack: My little stoner buddy that can will never be to big to hide the smell we gonna put up in HERE !!!!! You'll See :woohoo: TY

3legdog: Yes the Daystar I felt gives a big bang for the buck. The a/c reflectors looked very cheaply made in person and the day gives a huge footprint expecially on a mover! I plan on going to the cool tubes a few runs down the road once I go to 2 or 3 lights and put the mover up in the attic and have stationary lights. Your garden looks fantastic by the way. SHOWOFF. :yummy:

Bonz: Your grows bubba only give me something to shoot for and your words are greatly appreciated. Your threads have tought me a lot and look very forward to any and all input to get these buckets a thumping. :yoinks:

Sleepy: Dammit Jim I'm a doctor I'm not a GOD. Sorry just had to say that, how the hell have you been. As you can see I've been very very busy and still got a long way to go. I can sneak in a few hours a day and one full day per week to complete this project,taking my time and tring to do it right, you know me attention to detail (drives my wife crazy) but I've always said the only diffrence in being either good or great at something is attention to details so we will see. Hope all is well in your world. Thanks for stopping by.

And yes out of hiding come's my dream girl T, the tree girl. I saved you for last you grow goddess. For all of you new members who aren't familiar with Teresa's bucket grows do yourselves a favor and look at her gallery. After you do and pick your jaw up off of the floor you will se why my ass had to get me some buckets. I'm only starting with 1 1000 watter T but it's on a nice mover. If my little baby buckets can fill at least a screen door or 2 :biglaugh: (yes I have a good memory for a ole stoner) I'll be happy. xxxooo to you my inspiration.

And now some updates:

Got all the tubing run and the buckets lined with duck tape to keep out the light:

And yes I still got some getto fab in me :

Gotta love the home made ebb and flow for starting my girls. Thats a 125 watt floro and works very well for progration. One more week in here and I then move the whole tray rez and all into Bob and his 400 watt Hortilux blue for pre veg and then into the buckets for the 1000 watt Hortilux Blue for final Veg before flipping just like I've been saying and planning for and I must say It's starting to take shape and I'm very very pleased so far.

The strains:

Northern Lights
White Widow x C99
Special Skunk
Fire Truck

When I get permission From Dutch I'll say where these came from but have grown some in Bob in the past and simply cannot wait to kick these little girls into High Gear. Hope everybody likes so far, been damn crazy mad busy and must say so far with the temps outside in the high 90's to 100's My cool room Idea (thus far) is working like a charm. 77 degrees and all is well.

Wish everyone the greenest of gardens and the brightest of Days.

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great set-up

great set-up

Very nice room you got there mrwags! :wave: ...cant wait to see these girls grow up, Ill be watchin from the recliner over here... :D

KRS Juan

Well pack me a bowl and pass the popcorn, my Lay-z-Boy is reclined and ready.
Nice selection of beans and a creative setup.

-KRS Juan-

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs.Babba and KRS Juan welcome welcome I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I must say these damn Fire truck beans are amazing. Dropped 4 beans overnight for a good soak stuck between 2 sponges and put on a mat and the next day the tails were almost to damn long. Stuck them in rapid rooters and damn if they don't have roots coming out the bottom already,simply amazing. I'm very much looking forward to this one. A labor of love it is it is. Happy Days To All.

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
mrwags said:
And yes out of hiding come's my dream girl T, the tree girl. I saved you for last you grow goddess. For all of you new members who aren't familiar with Teresa's bucket grows do yourselves a favor and look at her gallery. After you do and pick your jaw up off of the floor you will se why my ass had to get me some buckets.

:redface: :wave: very kind of you my :friends: .But think you'll soon be making me look like a noobie :chin: .

mrwags said:
If my little baby buckets can fill at least a screen door or 2 (yes I have a good memory for a ole stoner) I'll be happy. xxxooo to you my inspiration.

:laughing: at that !! Heres what i forsee for you......first they'll be small and cute.........

Then they grow up so fast and become monster's....... :yoinks:

Hope to see you FILL one of these :chin: 4 times at least.

That will be when the real fun begins and you'll be begging for :1help: :muahaha: :wave: :friends: :wink:

Sleepy

Veteran
i don't know, WAGS...the duct tape on that one bucket looks to be uneven...better redo them all! :D :bigeye: :pimp3: man, do we all have OCD, or what!

hehe
very impressive, WAGS!!

the student becomes the teacher...
:woohoo:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok im ready lets get them in the buckets and watch the magic :)This is something I have considered doing for a long time. Our water is said to be the best around ... comes out of an aquafer and doesnt have any additives. Actually never sees light till it comes out of our faucet. I think i owe it too the water to give this a shot. How bout you get it all down and come fall you can teach me and mamma whats up :) Looking great MrWags :) will be keeping a close eye on this Im sure i can learn a ton :)

3legdog

EYE Hort's

EYE Hort's

Great strains & how's that hortilux blue treatn' ya ? I recently got the 05' EYE Hort. lineup...flyer' with some really nice sounding/looking new EYE Hort. halides. Those Blue's look fantastic & have an incredible looking full range on the spectrum chart :woohoo: . I ll get a 250blue when time comes. Peace 3ld

jn you may not have used them yet let us know thanks :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunday Is Bucket Day!

Sunday Is Bucket Day!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well all the day has come the day has FINALLY come:

In the flower/final veg room we only have the comtrol bucket the mover and the fans and the scrubber. No Ballast No rez bucket it is on the other side of the wall:

The girls I fell (atleast 7 of them) are ready for the buckets. BOB has been taking good care of them so far,But I can tell some are already rood bound.(Gotta Love The Green Fuse):

The first 7 will have 6 NL and 1 White Widow x C99. I was lucky enough to be picked by Team Female Seeds for a test grow so let's quit fooling around and get that Horti Blue fired UP !!!!!!

T-Girl, Girl I can only hope that someday I can walk in your growing shadow. I mean shit 9 pounds from 6 plants you suck. :yoinks: :yummy: But you know I love ya. I'm just a man so I'll do my best.

Sleepy, Yes my friend I did find a few of the buckets to be well how can you say half-assed. So with no bong hits until they were done I redid all buckets to spec. SORRY MAN FOR SLACKIN!

Sunny, What can I say Sunny, I feel Thank You well would be shallow and short so I can say if you ever need ANYTHING call me first. You Are The Man Sunny,Pic Of The Month I'm Sure. But 2 Nods you HOG :friends:

Sack, Hang on man We are only starting with 7 so we gonna veg the shit out of these puppies. WE GOT THE ROOM!!!

3legdog, Nothing but horti bulbs for me. They ROCK trust me I've tried a few in my short time but will pay for the best and the Horti's are it.

And I saved the Great Babbabud for last, i must say it makes me proud to have you in on this little adventure to buckets my good man. With the good Karma you live in I know good things are to follow,besides I found a cricket sitting on top of my reflector tonight when I fired it up for the first time. Good Luck Is Soon To Follow. But if you could give the better a little squeeze for me and say I love you today.(If you say it that way Babba it wears out at midnight and you GOTTA say it again tomorrow)

Bucket pics tomorrow. :woohoo: :sasmokin: :woohoo:

Happy Grows To All

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
Looks grand Mr wags, so you really do believe in the Hortilux eh? Well i think im goin Horti then, im still runnin on the standard bulbs so its about time for a change. Thaks for that tid bit of info. Sure looks nice in there my brotha!

peace

bonz

Latest posts

Latest posts