What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent job on em MRWAGS. You have some BEAUTIFUL ladies hanging there. They really brought out some nice color. That Skunk Special is absolutly stunning. Know you are gonna enjoy em.

3legdog

What a great harvest wags :canabis: . Large plants like that are sure to please throughout the winter....ready to do it all over again?...im in for the next show also :lurk: .Yf 3ld

nice pics too. :wave:

G

Awesome job Wag. I really like the way the Skunk Special turned out weight wise. You sure did do a great job with these seeds. Glad to see they live up to their Fem status. I'm ordering some of the Skunk and maybe one of the others also. Great job, can't wait to here the smoke report and what you yielded. Great job
Take care

Tonyton

O.K. Everyone, It's time for Mrwags reputation to precede him. Give him a reputation shout out!! He sure did spread the love and Knowlege to US All. lets let him know how much we support and :respect: him for his work.
Tonyton

G

Amazing stuff Wags!

Amazing stuff Wags!

This is what it's all about. A grow you ought to be very proud of! :yoinks:

Mary Mary

I love the colors on the hanging buds! Looks like you'll be happy for quite a while. But..... when's the next garden? Soon I hope. :D

It is soo hard to wait until they're ready. I still don't have a handle on it, and I'm working on it. Thanks for sharing your journey with me.

I'd also love to see a harvest report-complete with pictures, please! :D

All the best,
Mary

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly One Of Our Last Sunday Update's

Sadly One Of Our Last Sunday Update's

Well the girl's have been hanging around for about a week now and must say my new fangled High Tech dryer kicks the old school hang and dry Hands Down! But I must say all of the smoke thus far has been worth the effort and the love invested to get what we are about to see. OK the weigh in. So far I've bagged and given away 2 1/2 pound and have this loose stuff:

And 2 Full White Widow plants to go. I'll have final number's next week but the Widow's are mine and will be putting in jar's after a couple of more days of freakin OLD School hangin. Why did I do it like that Why? :pointlaug

So all in all a great virgin bucket run of fun I must say. I abused the shit out of these girls so that I could learn as much as I could going all over the map with diffrent conditions and nutes so the next run of perfect conditions throughout should prove to be even better. And Now the Fruits of our labor:

Hope All Is Well In Your World gotta go get MY jar's out.

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
Unreal Wags, :yoinks: awesome first run in the buckets, awesome run period! I went ahead and ordered the Grapefriut so ill be runnin it along with the Special Skunk real soon. Hey i got a question for ya, i have a def. and im runnin PBP, Cal-Mag and LK, any idea what it is?:

Its only affecying one strain, i have 2 different strains in the system:

peace dude

bonz :wave:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
nice yield there wags...

Hey bonz your buckets look nice as well :)...send growdoc a pm with the pic, he is excellent at diagnosing deficiencies.

R

rule35sub1

Very nice there wags. Impressive looking buds for sure. I am contemplating picking up some of the skunk, looks fantastic.

2buds

Thanks for sharing. I'm reading and reading. Trying to pick what feels right to me for a grow system. Your's is very inspiring. Thanks!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Them the buds dreams are made of Mr. Wags. Still just impressed at the beauty of those big girls. I like big girls. lol

S

strain_searcher

I think I want to do a 1 bucket grow with one nice yielding strain . That is very impressive.

Latest posts

Latest posts