What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

OGRaq

hahaha - dude that reminds me of my abusive og, hit the ceiling and all i had her under was a 150w hps, and she was in a 2 gallon bucket from my multiflow!

never got to flower her out but it was a site to see, just looked so funny ... kinda like .... yours. :)

Anima

Like a ganja jungle bro.
AAAwwwwuuuhhhAHHHHuuuhhwwwAAA!!!! :yoinks:(Tarzan yell) :D

Can't wait to see how your vert endeavours go! :lurk:
peace bro..Stay Kind
-Anima

Bonzo

Veteran
heya homies, i freakin fell asleep! AAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i hate that when theres shit to do and i freakin fall asleep, workin too dang hard these days, gonna still get done what i can, gotta transplant the urkle shes lookin rough.

scegy, my brotha, i just found your question, "what r u doing with those trees?" sounded funny to me, i dont know why but yes im gonna flower them there trees homie!!! also i kinda felt like , good question. what am i doing with all these trees"?????he he he!!! i have no idea what im doing with these damn trees he he he!! so im gonna do like FRED said and get everything setup then sit back and enjoy the ride!!

It does look funny does'nt it RAQ? damn , i thought i would be the record holder for an indoor abusive! Glad these plants are flexible as hell man , i can bend it , twist just about however i want and obviously thats gonna be neccessary!!!! he he he!!!

Sleepy DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Indeed a lil baby sequoia, srrounded but a bunch of forrest bushes! gonna be helle fun flowerin her, im gonna have to basically tie her to the corner sorta, not sure yet gotta get em all in ther and see what im workin with but i dont think she is gonna move very far from that spot!! he he he!!!

Total freakin jungle Anima!!! still 2 more to come as well!! but i tell ya'll im damn excited about the vert lighting man it changes the whole ballgame and the room is no hotter!! Wooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!! so im stoked about that, think im gonna add a third 1k and or add a few 400's here and there to gat rid of some shadows. No matter what the vert is workin and im stoked on that, gotta get a damn filter man!!!! Oh nooo just thought o that, i gotta get on that the OGRE is gonna be enough by itself to freshen the neiborhood!!!!!

well sh!yt i better get to gettin this urkle repotted.

Thank you my fruends for your support and im glad your enjoying the jungle, i know i am, i have to or ill cry. he he he!!! hey though seriously gotta do a guess the wieght of the jungle wait till i getthe last 2 in there and all can be seen, i think there gonna do ok if i stay on top of em.

FREAKIN BANANAS MAN!!!!! HE HE HE!!!!

peace and love

bONZ

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool to see you love that abusive as much as I do :) Thing does look like a big ol tree. Girls going to really get big when she goes to flower. Get as many heads on that thing as possible. Nice work and thanks for sharing brother !!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Like the Roar of the Lion

JWP

Yer i can see why your tired bro. wtf else can you do except go for it :rasta:

Hooks in the floor to tie it down. Hooks in the roof to hold it up... Call it puppet kush lol

I dunno what to say but i'll be round to see how it turnes out :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Babba my brother!!!! Oh man Babba i dod indeed love this Abusive, some of my friends says she does;nt have that lemon pladge smell, and well she is'nt that strong smellin but a friend of mine aho grows her recomended adding some sm90 and it will add to the aroma, but personally i like her just the way is, kickass smoke!!! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!! I just got in there and up under her and man Babba shes got heads on top o heads, gonna be some tyin' goin on i can tell ya that!!! Indeed Like the Roar of the Lion Babba!!!! Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy JWP, Your exactly right, just hunker down ,tie her down and GO FOR IT!!!! Puppet kush !!! he he he!! I like it, thats the truth though! Glad to have ya and i do hope you stick around, onlt gonna get way better from here!!!

pics!!!

oops, forgot to upload em, be back!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonzo

Veteran
OK ,PICS!!!

"BlackLeaf" just repotted this morning, nicely filled out and readt for the party:

Goin vert and gettin messy:

You can see here how much the Killer Queen likes the vert:

on the right are 3 of Farmer Johns C13, I plucked the hell outa them for cuts then i had a problem with that plan but laft the plants and they have popped out some tops! So im excited about those. Just to the left is a monster OGRE, Gotta love her, she needs no tying!

Finally some bonus lil ones sittin on my ebb and flow bucket benches, more of those to come!
:

Thanks again ya'll for comin by and flowin your support and input, gonna be FUN!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

peace and love

bonz :wave:

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TC84

Well it took me over a week but I read the entire thread!! :nono: :puppydoge

Awsome read as you've changed your growing styles numerous times!! Glad to see ur gettin to the vert grow!! Got this one tagged now so I can keep updated on your killer grows!! Thats gonna be a hell of a Queen harvest!!!

TC :lurk: :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi my friends :wave: well how is everyone? I cleaned up my jungle a lil bit, got all plants in thier permanent pots, dont know about location yet, i still plan on adding some 400 watter's here and there but hav'nt figured that out yet, i'll get it figured out. Anyhoo i thought i'd post up a pic of each on the main gals, oh here we go!

Killer Queen:

"Blackleaf":

C-13:

Casey Jones:

Abusive OG:

OGRE:

and a couple pics of my green crac mom, i think i'd like to do a whole run of her in the cab:

Well i hope you enjoy! I think i'll be flipping in about a week =:)

peace

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya Bearfoot and welcome bro! Thank you and better late than never and you just happen to be poppin in about a week before the flip so sit back and enjoy the show! Its just about to get interesting one way or another!!!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonzo

Veteran
Heya Bearfoot my brotha, he he he!!! Well that makes me feel good that i got ya to your fourth dark green block, noeone is more deserving than you!! Looks mighty fine as well!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!

Hiya The St.! Good to meet ya and im glad ya stumbled upon my humle lil thread!! Thank you bro very much, and i hope ya stick around and enjoy the flowering season!

peace

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Homies! :wave:

Yes! I am!!! and how good it is to be alive eh Indy? :wave: Good to see you bro, its been awhile, stick around homie things are about toget sticky!! =:)

brother scegy!!!! :wave: whats happenin' homeslice? Nope my girls do not cry!! he he he!!! However they are sensetive, i just treat em like babies, whatever they want is what they get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got me WHIPPED boy!! hopefully when all is said and done we will have treated eachother just right!
Thanks for droppin' in my friends!!

(NEED A LIL AVATAR OF A LIL TINY SKATER DROPPIN IN TO A BIG HALFPIPE!!!)

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace and love

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
G

Bonzo said:
I think i'll be flipping in about a week =:)

:lurk: this is gonna be good! those things are monsters bro.. lookin forward to seeing them packed with big sticky colas. they all look super healthy and ready for the party heheh :headbange

killer work as always :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Yo homie! Waddya think? he he he!! lookin' a lil' sketched out there eh? he he he!!! Well no matter what the outcome its gonna be dang fun!!

The Super OG is slowly taking shape bro =:)

Stay in touch, flower soon!!!!

peace

bonz

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as I'm lurking, I might as well post one up!

Well done my Brother!

I still say your Purple was the best tasting and nicest smoking shit ever. The wife and kids all give a wave and a big 'HI!' to Uncle Bonz. Glad to hear you had a great day!

Much love and deepest respect, Buddha-Man!

T

Latest posts

Latest posts