Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin real nice bro!

Comment

A very nice set up, simple, easy, and it does seem to produce the bigger plant's.

I do not want to change system's again, but I have been wanting a way to grow a bit bigger plant's, current system has limit's as they do not give enough room for good root growth on the bigger plant's as needed.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone.

stay safe and grow the same way.

realhigh.

Comment

Hey GM ,thanks man! , happy memorial day to ya, you got some barbecue goin' today or what? Come back by later if ya can i got some ideas to throw out at ya. I wanted to post a pic of your giant BB but i couldnt do it, maybe sleepy can help me with that. Gonna post a new pic of the m-39 just before lights on. WOOO HOOO man glad you came by dude!

Howdy real high, thank you bro, i know what you mean about not wantin' to change systems, but hell if your girls dont have enough room for their little rooties i dont think you have any choice bro, its all in the roots is what they say! Plus this thing is pretty darn easy to setup and once its up and runnin' its a breeze!

roots from my last ebb & flow run: thats with the 3.5 inner and 5 gallon outer. lotta roots in there!

enjoy your day

bonz
        Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Good mornin IC, iwas up last night puttin a couple more of these thingies together and thought i would have a look at a couple different possibilities:

5 gallon inner and bigger bottom bucket

3.5 inner and bigger bottom:

smaller bottom used as the inner placed in bigger bottom: looks neat anyway

freedom marching:

close up shot of the GH/Blustone duall diaphram air pump, this pump is the coolest damn thing ive ever seen, very high quality.

OGRE surprize:

yall have a great day now

peace

bonz
          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

here she is bonz

looking forward to watching your closet overflow.

Comment

WOOO HOOOO MAN ,There she is all hail the queen!!!! Thanks GM for puttin her up here, shes the inspiration.

How are ya dude, im puttin 4 of these together and im just gonna enclose them in some black/white poly or something. What are you using in that shot? Ive seen this heavy plastic allmost like a tarp, black on one side white on the other. Any ideas?

woooo hooooo man

bons
              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

WOW

Well Bonzo thanks for sharing. That is one fine bucket set-up. I should have my buckets up and going by the end of June and would like to pick your brain. Keep up the good work as always.

Mr.Wags
                Never Argue With The Ignorant Because They Will Simply Pull You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment

Comment

I use 6mil panda poly. $100 for a 10'x100' roll.
                  pea's,
                  ~gm

Comment

Howdy Mr wags pick away my brotha!

So that 6 mil is pretty tough? Im just tired of biulding cabs and i think this will wok fine. Ill have a back wall and 3 sides poly. Whattaya think? Man im ready to get em veggin' wooohooo man fun fun fun!

peace

bonz
                    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Gittin R Dun!! my local HD didnt have any more of the smaller square pots so im goin to thother one yo get em. So as yall can see im gonna run 4 of thse thingies outside the flower room. Gonna pick some good clones and probably get em goin in 16 oz cups and then popem inte the freedom thingies. Im gonna use lava all the way. also gonna have to purchase another GH air pump, amd get a bigger power head to feed the girles. They will be topped and trained here in preparation for the big lights. Once again im totally wingin it so its gonna be fun to see hoe it psogresses.

peace and have a great afternoon

bonz

forgot to upload pics, be right back
                      Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

OK pics of whats goin on:

there will be four units with 2 400 watters lightin em up! Gonna make a Panda plastic "tent" enclosure.

the big one is just for sixe comparison, who knows that might be the wat to go, well find out!

clones in the ready room!

couple pics for inspiration

ill be back with more fabrcation.

peace

bonz
                        Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Thank you so much MRwags! Its my pleasure sharing. like i said this system is new to me so im sure there will BE ups and downs to overcome. What kind of buckets are ya gonna biuld? cant wait to see your set up, by the looks of your grows in BOB it should kick ass!!!! Will you be running it oganically? I have thought about going organic but i kinda just want to stick to one nutrient and get it dialed in. Maybe someday ill go with the PB. Thanks again bro and feel free to ask anything you like!

peace

bONZ
                          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Damn Bonzo that looks 2 b the shiz ill keep a watch out

Comment

Howdy Skunky Demon, thanks man it should be fun!

So i put together what might be the veg units, you never know they might change a bit by the time i actually get growin in em'. Im not quite sure about the drain system, i guess ill fill it with water and find out. Also i might put them a little closer together. Other than gettin the pumps, runnin' the plumbing and hangin' the poly i think were ready to give these a whirl. I also remembered i have one more 400 in the garage so i think ill run three 400 watters over em' So the idea is to pop rooted cuts or sexed seedlings in em' and top and train (if needed, depends on strain) get em good and bushy with lots of tops and pop em in the big room where they might go one more week or two in veg and then POW! flip em to 12/12 and watch em go crazy! fun fun fun

M-39 in the test thingie lookin pretty nice even though i did some leafing to allow a bit more light to get to some of the lower tops, theres alot of em!

and 2 big bad Golden Skushes just cause there so perrty

until next time, good night and have a pleasent tomorrow

bonz
                              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

not sure if this is what you want...

Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
                                Gangsta Haze

Comment

Working...
                                X