What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Brother Big Toke, how are ya!? My thoughts exactly on the tap water, im gonna put another little one together and use tap and see what happens.

Sleepy DUDE!!!!!! How the hell are ya my brotha?! No the OGRE never, ever lets me down, allthough that really healthy lookin plant is a bogglgum, and the big one is a bogbubble. I have one OGRE goin at the moment and she is doin' awesome, as usuall. She is an awesome plant.

thanks my brotha, more pics soon.

bonz

Bonzo,
it's good to see you too bro :D
i was checking out the complete thread and saw you were having problems with the lava rock , did you think of trying to buy the little square bricketes and splitting them up with a sledge hammer ? it was looking like the lava rocks were getting to compacted around the root balls for the plants to push through , maybe having less jagged stone would solve the problem.

anyways, your new setup looks sweet buddy, and here's :joint: to wishing you many a happy harvest while your playing with it.

i'll be dropping back in and keeping a eye on your grow show man, you've got some nice strains to play with for the next few runs and it'll be cool to see how this progresses for ya.

talk soon buddy

Peace

O H

B

BuzzBoy

Oh, I guess I must've had my threads wrong! No wonder the plants have done so well :wink: I wish I had the time and space to try all of the different growing methods. I'm putting 550watts of HPS into a 2x5 cabinet I built. Putting 3 DWC tubblers in for the plants @ 2plants per tubbler. Thanks for keeping us updated Bonz!

Bonzo

Veteran
Well O H, your right about the lava, it was constricting the roots. I have found some bigger lava that i think will work well, if not a friend of mine is using hydroton with awesome results. I will defenitely have questions for ya if ya dont mind.

peace

bonz

G

Hey Bonzo

How are you man? Looks great, even in soil!! :)

Shoot me a PM I might have something for you!!

Hey Bonzo,
i thought you didn't want to re-use the hydroton because of all the time it takes to clean and dig out all of the stone from the root balls , hence the use of the el-cheap'O disposable lava rock .....is that the case ?

if so, you can bust that lava rock up and still use it , i've found that smaller chunks of stone{like hydroton}seem to work much better than bigger chunks , it must have something to do with the roots being able to move the stone around to suite it's needs and break through the cracks of the rocks so the root mass can keep expanding.

Anyways , as always bro , if i can be of any assistance, just say the word , it's always a pleasure to help a fellow head get their grow sorted out and running smoothly.

BTW , those plants look nice and big & healthy , and while i think keeping mothers in dirt is a good way to slow them down and keep them manageable , you just cant beat hydro grown crops for speed,quality,yield.

but then again i'm a diehard hydro kinda guy :bat:

Have a great day buddy , talk soon

Peace

O H

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi there MM, how are ya? :wave: i guess its time for an update eh? Let me just say this is the most disorganized grow ive ever done , i havnt kept any records of when anything started flowering or when i switched to 12/12 for that matter. For the first time in a long time i have mites, i grow hydro exclusively, but this grow is all dirt, did the mites come from the dirt , who knows, who cares, i think ive got em licked. I have quite a few plants and varieties at the moment and it is a jungle in there, i have had to clip all under growth to allow air flow. Any how its defenitly a learning experience that i wont be doing again any time soon.

couple pics:

the jungle: :woohoo:

cute lil OGRE budly

i dont understand this one , this is supposed to be a G13. I bought several cuts from my local club and sent one of these to a friend, his is short and squat, mine is long and lanky and totally out of control, hence the tomato cage.

OGRE:

G13

This plant has become one of my favorite , its a Reeferman BurmaBerry and allthough i had some problems with some of the youngins and i dont normally like single cola plants, its perfect considering how crowded it is in there. But that isnt what gets me , its the smell of this plant that drives me nuts, so fruity, with a hint of spice, i dont know i just love the way it smells and its heavily laden with trichs, she gonna be killer and of course i have a cut of her!

this last pic is for O H. This is my latest lil 2 gallon bucket system that works on the freedom/krusty theory, i have some cuts rooting so it wont be long now. Im thinkin' about scrogin', never done it before and seems like a good system to try it with, what do ya think?

Well there ya have it, next time ill pull out the Train wreck and AK 47, oh and the white russian too.

Thanks MARY for thinkin' about me and my thread and hittin me up for an update, i needed that.

I cant seem to get the pics to line up with the captions correctly but ithink yall get the jist of things :wave:

peace to yall, and dont be strangers

bONZ :wave:

Mary Mary

Wow. I had no idea how much information I was asking for!

Looks like you have the garden I'm working on? I know you said you didn't keep records this time :chin: and it looks like you have ones at different stages of development? Also a veg area? I think I'm going to do some searching to find out about what you have going on.

I'll be watching closely.

All the best,
Mary

Bonzo

Veteran
Hello all, :wave: here is my indoor jungle this morning at lights out :yoinks: . I dont recomend this form of "Indoor Guerilla" growing, it has become ALOT of work, cant wait to get back to buckets. :woohoo:

Anyhow yall have a nice day.

good ad for Hotshots eh?

peace and good vibes

bonz :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Bonzo said:
Im searching for a good momma for the buckets.

BONZ

:wave: howdy Bonzo my :friends: is that JLP's G-13 ?If so give it a try in your bucket's i have one going in the tree room and it's doing awesome.Keeping right up and maybe out producing the S.A.G.E. going with it!!Killer grow sweetie :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey girlie, how are ya? No its not JLPs, i wish it was, i got this G13 at a local club and its a very strange plant, really tall and lanky but filling in pretty nicely. Arent JLPs a little more sturdy and squat, with bigger buds? Do you have any pics of yours? Id like to see em'.

Good to see you here! Thanks so much, its a mad house in there!

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Remenber you? You and your grows are unforgettable! And once again the pics prove it :woohoo: . Looks awesome girlie, keep it up.

Brother Big Toke ( i just like sayin that ) How the hell are ya man? :wave: Thanks for the props allthough it really is a mess. :bat:

peace to yall

bonz :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Chodo good to see ya bro. Im not makin any decisions on the G13 till its tested, but at this point all i can think to to with em is cross em with somethin cause there not very good yeilders and a big fat pain in the ass to maintain. On the other hand they smell great , with good resin production and look perty tasty, and have filled out more than i expected, they allmost got the axe early on.

Hey Teresa, what nutes are you usin? Your garden looks fat as usuall, same simple bucket system?

gotta go to work, yall have a great day

peace out

bonz

did you get a new cam Teresa, your pics look mighty fine!

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
chodo said:
you may have socal g13. Looking good T.

:wave: thank's for the kind word's chodo :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo said:
Hey Teresa, what nutes are you usin? Your garden looks fat as usuall, same simple bucket system?

gotta go to work, yall have a great day

peace out

bonz

did you get a new cam Teresa, your pics look mighty fine!

:wave: hiya my :friends: I use GH 3 part formula in my tree grow's and yes same old bucket's :biglaugh: .Nah no new cam here to poor for that :biglaugh: .Take care and my best to you and your's :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo

Veteran
Any additives T? Im kinda an additive junkie and gotta stop, im also using GH 3pt, but i add a bit of Cal-Mag and Liquid Karma. Well thats when im back to my buckets, this current soil project is getting Flora Nova with alot of additives. Your "Same old Buckets " seem to kick ass. If it aint broke, dont fix it eh?

have a good day girlie, the g13 looks killer.

bonz

Latest posts

Latest posts