What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Hydro Grow!! E&F

G

:wave: WOW lookin awsome girl!!! :yoinks: I just love those close ups ! :kewlpics: Iv beed workin with that zoom method u told me bout and it works GREAT! :woohoo: TY 4 the HELP! :woohoo:

wikidcalibudgrl

50 days

50 days

Highya Ic'ers! We're at 50 days today ( for most ) got another 10-15 ( + or - ) for the Nebulas,, a lot more for the hazes,,, my nycd's are budding up good, have to get some pix of those up too, and they're the Tangerine pheno :woohoo: :yummy: !!! they've got good size nugz already and they're prolly just over 20 days in somewheres, a couple got a little light burn ( NL & the nycd's) had to raise up the light a bit more ,,you can see a bit of it on he close up of the NL bud,,,, on with the pics,, not the best I've taken,, but they'll do for now :wink:

this is the cola to the far left in the above pic... :yummy:

Here's the NLxhaze thats still in the tbl,,, same bottle as the second pic with the Nebula cola. there's about 7-8 colas on this one all fatten up nice with thir second dose of moab!

and one of the bud behind and to the right of the bottle in the above pic...

gwfh1974

WOW!!!!

WOW!!!!

:wave: Wikid
:bis: Things are looking TITTIES!!!!! :bis:
BTW I love the first pic!
:bow: Sis you have grown up to be a KIND ass grower! :bow:
:ying: :ying: :ying: :headbange :ying: :ying: :ying:

wikidcalibudgrl

awww thanks sis! i love you too:wink: You're not too bad yourself:canabis::biglaugh: All your plants on your test grow look soooo happy! Any ideas as to when you're flowerin yet?

Sleepy:wave: highya! thanks for comin in to looky my ladies!!they'realy packin it on,,,

ontop

:wave: really like the pics wik!

jus a quick question your NEBULA the paradise seeds one?

good luck :woohoo:

KEEP IT GREEN KEEP IT CLEAN :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: Check out the killer little microscope i finally got! ,,,,at Radioshack of course,, only $10 it has a small light, and mag's 60-100x!! Sic little investment for checkin out my trichs,,, :chin: now,,, am i lookin for mostly cloudy and a few amber's or what,, :confused: i have heard all sorts of theroies on this...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

Nice Grow! Wikidcalibudgrl, evrything just looks great! I have the same scope, it's real nice for the $. I usually have to cut a little piece of a leaf to view it, cause i can't hold it still long enough. But it works great. As far as the trics, I believe the more the amber, the more the couch lock (Thats what I like!) But diff phenos have diff flowering times, and you will prob get the whole range thru your whole grow (at least I did) anyway, it looks great!

wikidcalibudgrl

Thanks for stoppin in an checkin out my girls Hey-Suess!!
Yeah, it is a little hard to hold still,, but you do need to check different spots so it kinda works out ,,,for me at least,, it moves a little i focus in and it moves again :biglaugh:
Right now i got only an amber here and there, mostly clear/cloudy,, like 70/28 with 2/amber, hairs are begining to turn an orangey/brown,, The rest are still bulkin up,, the NL's are still a bit looser, but they're gettin big & heavy so,,, we'll see!!
The two NYCD's are nuggin up Beautifuly too! :dance: :dance: :dance: The biggest of the two has a good half dollar size nug at the top already :yoiks: tho had to pull her over a bit futher to get her away from the light,, once the Nebulas are pulled out the tbl to flush them for 10 days,, on Sat ( i think ),,, we'll be moving things around in the tbl to optimize their light... an addin in another skunk possibly.... :woohoo: :sasmokin:

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey folks :wave:

Day 57 today,,, We got a few amber trich's on the Neb's ,,but still mainly clear & cloudy. Tomarrow they'll be put in there own separate tbl and hand flushed with plain pH'd water till they finish :D
And, judging from past pix and posts, I've dated my NYCD's at approx 34 days today. Got a couple shots of both of those, as well as the bend in #1 NYCD.... happened while i was pullin the top over to see where a good place would be to pull her to ( she was getting some heat damage from the light).. the top of plant #1 is now lager in diameter then a half dollar and connected down about 3-4" so far,,, nugz growing beautifuly fat on her and smell just as sweet as the tangerine sour candies from Altoids :yummy: !!
Here's the pic's first will be the Neb's then the NYCD's, only one shot of plant #2 cause the light went out :biglaugh:,, Enjoy! I will be soon! ( no pic updates on the NL's,, but they both doin fine and growin fatter everyday)

G

wikid
very nice. very very nice.. I likes .. We have some neb on the way...
Ill be back to see chop chop... great work girl.. :bow: ...peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... 4th day 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi wikid :wave:
They are sure looking nice - looks like you're gonna finish way ahead of me :violin: , I haven't gotten any cloudy trichs yet, maybe soon. All your girls are looking classy and delicious! :yes:

wikidcalibudgrl

KillBillbuds, :wave: sackoweed, :wave: Mr GreenJeans :wave:

:joint:
Hey there guys thanks for stoppin in! They all got pull today, and put in there separated tub( still sitting in the tbl) ,, i'm hand flushing for about the next 9-13 days,, whenever they say their perfectly done :wink: They're Super frosty, and one plant really outshines the other in terms of wieght,, but all Very purdee :woohoo:
Thanks for stopping in with some props,, trying to be patient in these last few days is HARD, let me tell ya! I have been a good girl though and haven't even picked a taster,,,, yet :chin: :yummy:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...WOW!

beautiful buds, wikid...

grand slam!!

i hope the buds treat you and hubby as good as you guys treated them. they are some happy plants!! :yoinks: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey WICKID sup girl i see you been givin the girls some MCL eh excellent job .
i hope i do as well in my hydro endeavor

wikidcalibudgrl

Sleepy :wave: Chucky :joint: :friends:

Thx guys,, i must say i'm pretty happy with my first hydro too,, thinkin of up the tbl size to a 4x8 and addin ather light to,, need some rewiring b4 that'll happen though,, :woohoo: In the final stretch now!!:woohoo:

wikidcalibudgrl

MOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

MOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

:badday: :yoinks: :badday:

Well folks,, bad day here,, i guess it coulda been worse,, but the guy my Neb's originaly came from through my other friend came over today to check out my grow. Well, a few mins after beining in there he pulled my largest colas over and looked at a crumply leaf,,, said " Uhh Ohh,, you got mold " :wallbash: here's a pic of the effected cola about 8 days ago,, :frown:
:wallbash: Well,, it was the biggest cola but looks as though it's only started a couple days ago,, tops. I cut the whole branch the cola was on, and brought it in, trimmed it up and tore the big bud apart. Cut out all the molded area and hopefully saved the rest of it,,, i think there's an Oz or so there, just from the one branch.... not too bad, but we'll see what we got from it in a few days when it's dried.. :badday: :badday: But glad my buddy came by and found it now, or my whole cola, and possibly more colas coulda been a total bust.
:fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

gwfh1974

So sad

So sad

Hey there sis :wave:
So sorry to hear bout the mold :badday: :yoinks: :badday:
Do you have a big fan blowin in there? :chin: :confused:
Hope the rest comes out good for ya, love ya :monkeyeat
:lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts