What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Hydro Grow!! E&F

Bonzo

Veteran
Holy cow wikid! :woohoo: :woohoo: I dont have much to say but WOW thats AWESOME! Kick ass garden girlie. :friends:

PEACE

bONZ :friends:

wikidcalibudgrl

:joint: :wave: Update time folks!

Did a rez change today,, day 33! ( for most) . Added in 60ml. of SM-90 to combat an aphid problem,, i don't think they're too bad yet, so hopefully this will make um move on,, i hadn't added it to the last 2-3 changes so bugs movd in :spank: :bashhead: an lets see We're on Full Bloom nutes now at 1280ppm's,, plants are thicken'n up,, even the NL's are starting to put on some weight :woohoo: no trich's a snowin down on the NL yet though,, it has time ,, ok,, on with the show,, got a shot of one of my NYCD's about 10-14 days in ( didn't write it down,,, DOH) also,,,

And a couple close up I thought we're pretty cool ,,,, uhh can someone tell me what this stuff on the Neb's are :confused: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

wikidcalibudgrl

ohh BTW,,,, the Top two pics are the NL's,,, Third is a Nebula, Forth is NYCD,,, and last two are close ups of the Nebulas :wink:

gwfh1974

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

Sis :wave:
WOW, HOLY MOLY and OMG are in order! Way to grow! :woohoo:
And that Purple Urkle looks so dang yummy :yummy: ...
your makin me drool :bat: :bigeye:
Keep up the great work!!! :ying:
Let us all know how the SM-90 works out:wink:
I love these ones :kissass: :asskick: :yoinks:
BTW those last 2 shots are awesome!

wikidcalibudgrl

gwfh1974 said:
Sis :wave:
WOW, HOLY MOLY and OMG are in order! Way to grow! :woohoo:
Hey there sis! Thanks for comin back in a checkin out the haps, and for the props!! They're really taken off now! Nebulas are about half done now :sasmokin: Ans smelll soooo sweet! LMAO, this morning i went out there and found two tips of the bigger fan leaves on the Nebulas STUCK to the bud :yoinks: :biglaugh: An i aint even seeing any pink elephants yet this moring! Hahahhaaa :kos:

SkunkyDemon :wave: You'll get better,,, I'm really just still learning an expieramenting with my camera myself! I still take more shots that don't come out good then the ones that do come out awesome! Only wish this camera was a 5 mega pixal, Macro enabled,,, Keep trying and messin around you'll find some good options to take your pix with,,, and i think i mentioned this b4, but big ol magnifying glasses held in front of your lens helps too,, ya just have to hold stiller as the mag. and the camera need to stay well focused for this to work :wink:

woobie420

lookin good woman

lookin good woman

:woohoo: lookin good, like you woman :canabis: so when are we going to be able to taste the nummy ness :confused: sure love you and am sorry I didnt call the other day its been crazy here!!! :bat: well have to get together soon :joint: :kos: sure miss you and my godbabies I was thinkin we need to get together with sam on sept. 3rd for some :joint: it will be 10 years this year and I think we need to go let him know we are here and still care, sound good!!! love you lots sexy and hope to hear from you soon :moon: hahaha i will talk at you later beautiful :woohoo: :wave: :yummy: :monkeyeat :smoweed: lots of love Woobie420

wikidcalibudgrl

(((((((((((((((Woobie))))))))))))) big hugs for my woman!! Glad ya stopped back in hun! still got about a month on most of it too,, the NL's will take a LONG time though :eek: but, it should pay off i suppose :rolleyes: Call me soon woman!! Love ya!

G

Wikid
Dayum Now thats a garden!!! wow How many plants in that jungle i cant remember I know you said. But as ya know when your high your high.. LOL You should see how many times i have to backspace and retype.. Im high.. :pointlaug ... So anyhow I cant wait to see the final result.. I bet its huge and quite bushy.. hehee.. :wink: :pimp3: Anyhow, Dont thank me just stop by my grow and say a few things. That would be nice.. peace wikid its a beau D ful thing ya got there girlie...peace

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl

Thx for stopin in MGJ & sack :wave:

Well, there are 2 Nl#5x Haze ( one in the E&F tbl, and one now in 10pot on the side of the tbl) , 4 Nebulas, 1 skunk, and two( resent addtions :smile: ) NYCD's. I got clones of all in the table except the nlxhaze,, gave all those away as im not prepared to row these longer flowerin girls again,, least anytime soon :wink: We'll be germin some other gifted beans too sometime,, prolly only 2-3 at a time (we got Blue Mystic, Lifesaver, and S.A.D.xSkunk#1) so we'll be jammin again with other strains when these are done,,, the other Neb clones are also being gifted to friends,, they'll HIGHLY enjoy them :biglaugh:

wikidcalibudgrl

OK,, just a quick written update:

A couple days b4 we did our last rez change i discovered a couple aphids :dueling: goin to town in the flower room :mad: ,,, at the rez change i added 60 mls(30gl rez) of SM-90. Ichecked yesterday,, musta flipped a good 40-50 leaves, big and small, top & bottoms of palnts and only found one more aphid :woohoo: Think it's kickin thier asses! Bugs> :bat: < Me Heheheheehee

Sleepy

Veteran
show 'em who's boss, wikid!!

when you think you got every last one of those fuggers, hit 'em again --just to be sure!!! :dueling:

any pix of your current show??

it was nice chatting with you earlier!

thanks. :wave:

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya Sleepy!
Yeah it was nice chattin at you too ,,, I'll be taking a few shots tomarrow or possabley Monday,,, lights just about to go off today,, so no time tonight. Soon,, come back soon :lurk: :biglaugh: The sm-90 is definately keeping the buggy-boos at bay,, Very glad to say :wink:

EDIT**** :sasmokin: DAY 37
ok,, :wave: , sleepy you asked and i did,, lol heres a couple pics i snapped just b4 lights out,,,
NL#5xHaze in 10gl pot

NL#5xHaze in tbl still

3 of the NEBULAS

One of the whole table,, or as much as would fit in the shot :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
GODDAM!! girl!!!

GODDAM!! girl!!!

are you sure this is your first time???

...(seems i remember asking a nice young lady that a looong time ago)hehe... :chin:

thanks for the pictures, wikid!!!

those budshots are awesome!!!

enjoying the odors, i hope? :woohoo:

wikidcalibudgrl

Highya Sleepy :wave:

Glad ya stopped back in! I went out that day and got a few shots,,then the light flipped off on me hahahahaa,,, but i'm glad i did because my phone lines went down Friday afternoon just after i posted those,, and didn't come back on till Tuesday morning!!! :eek: Thank for the kind words,,, and YES first time :D lmao!

gwfh:wave:
highya sis! Yuppers! things are running pretty smoothly for my first Hydro grow! The SM-90 kicked aphid butt too! I haven't seen another one yet! :woohoo: Let's see we're on day 41 today! probabley about 20 day left :confused: maybe less,, the nebulas are JUST starting to change their hair color:biglaugh: so the end is coming! Nl's are really starting to fattin up too,, they are rather airey still,, but tthey're nowhere Near done yet so,, just watchin the little Einsteinish heads get fatter for now!

Yall come back now, Ya Hear!!

wikidcalibudgrl

Day 44

Day 44

Hey everyone! Update time again:biglaugh:

Did an H202 treatment today 2hrs b4 adding in nutes at 240mlMicro, 450mlsBloom, 60 mls sm-90, 2tbls moab. Prolly be the last feeding for the Nebulas,, well start flushing the next rez change,,, i'm think of using this tub i have cut down for a flush table so i don't have to mess the cycle up on the remaining plants,,,,
They are just going OFF! I'm lovin it! Here's some pics,,, smoke a jay an enjoy the sparklies :joint: :yoinks:
:woohoo: :woohoo: