Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GODDAM!! girl!!!

are you sure this is your first time???

...(seems i remember asking a nice young lady that a looong time ago)hehe...

thanks for the pictures, wikid!!!

those budshots are awesome!!!

enjoying the odors, i hope?
    Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
    Gangsta Haze

Comment

WIKID!

Hey sis
      Way to grow!
      Things are lookin GREAT!
      Stay down with your bad self!
      If Good Men Do Nothing, Evil And Evil Men Will Prevail!
      :smoke: Stay safe and happy growin :headbange
      Hell ya I :smoweed:
      K :friends: we're :Bolt:
      Peace, Love, & Pot! your friend gwfh1974

Comment

Highya Sleepy

Glad ya stopped back in! I went out that day and got a few shots,,then the light flipped off on me hahahahaa,,, but i'm glad i did because my phone lines went down Friday afternoon just after i posted those,, and didn't come back on till Tuesday morning!!! Thank for the kind words,,, and YES first time lmao!

gwfh
        highya sis! Yuppers! things are running pretty smoothly for my first Hydro grow! The SM-90 kicked aphid butt too! I haven't seen another one yet! Let's see we're on day 41 today! probabley about 20 day left maybe less,, the nebulas are JUST starting to change their hair color so the end is coming! Nl's are really starting to fattin up too,, they are rather airey still,, but tthey're nowhere Near done yet so,, just watchin the little Einsteinish heads get fatter for now!

Yall come back now, Ya Hear!!
        ~Wikid
        My First Hydro
        Grow it now & forever
        :woohoo: HELL YEAH I :smoweed:

Comment

Day 44

Hey everyone! Update time again

Did an H202 treatment today 2hrs b4 adding in nutes at 240mlMicro, 450mlsBloom, 60 mls sm-90, 2tbls moab. Prolly be the last feeding for the Nebulas,, well start flushing the next rez change,,, i'm think of using this tub i have cut down for a flush table so i don't have to mess the cycle up on the remaining plants,,,,
          They are just going OFF! I'm lovin it! Here's some pics,,, smoke a jay an enjoy the sparklies

~Wikid
          My First Hydro
          Grow it now & forever

Comment

day 44 lol ,I am on day 44 also. Looking nice Gurl!

Comment

WOW lookin awsome girl!!! I just love those close ups ! Iv beed workin with that zoom method u told me bout and it works GREAT! TY 4 the HELP!

Comment

50 days

Highya Ic'ers! We're at 50 days today ( for most ) got another 10-15 ( + or - ) for the Nebulas,, a lot more for the hazes,,, my nycd's are budding up good, have to get some pix of those up too, and they're the Tangerine pheno !!! they've got good size nugz already and they're prolly just over 20 days in somewheres, a couple got a little light burn ( NL & the nycd's) had to raise up the light a bit more ,,you can see a bit of it on he close up of the NL bud,,,, on with the pics,, not the best I've taken,, but they'll do for now :wink:

this is the cola to the far left in the above pic...

Here's the NLxhaze thats still in the tbl,,, same bottle as the second pic with the Nebula cola. there's about 7-8 colas on this one all fatten up nice with thir second dose of moab!

and one of the bud behind and to the right of the bottle in the above pic...
                ~Wikid
                My First Hydro
                Grow it now & forever

Comment

WOW!!!!

Wikid
                  Things are looking TITTIES!!!!!
                  BTW I love the first pic!
                  Sis you have grown up to be a KIND ass grower!
                  If Good Men Do Nothing, Evil And Evil Men Will Prevail!
                  :smoke: Stay safe and happy growin :headbange
                  Hell ya I :smoweed:
                  K :friends: we're :Bolt:
                  Peace, Love, & Pot! your friend gwfh1974

Comment

uh, yeah...what she said!!!
                    Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
                    Gangsta Haze

Comment

awww thanks sis! i love you too:wink: You're not too bad yourself All your plants on your test grow look soooo happy! Any ideas as to when you're flowerin yet?

Sleepy highya! thanks for comin in to looky my ladies!!they'realy packin it on,,,
                      ~Wikid
                      My First Hydro
                      Grow it now & forever

Comment

really like the pics wik!

jus a quick question your NEBULA the paradise seeds one?

good luck

KEEP IT GREEN KEEP IT CLEAN

Comment

Yuppers ontop!! :wink: Dats da ticket :smile: Ty for the comps too,, Welcome to ICMag ontop,, great place to share and learn!!
                          ~Wikid
                          My First Hydro
                          Grow it now & forever

Comment

Check out the killer little microscope i finally got! ,,,,at Radioshack of course,, only $10 it has a small light, and mag's 60-100x!! Sic little investment for checkin out my trichs,,, now,,, am i lookin for mostly cloudy and a few amber's or what,, i have heard all sorts of theroies on this...

~Wikid
                            My First Hydro
                            Grow it now & forever

Comment

Nice Grow! Wikidcalibudgrl, evrything just looks great! I have the same scope, it's real nice for the $. I usually have to cut a little piece of a leaf to view it, cause i can't hold it still long enough. But it works great. As far as the trics, I believe the more the amber, the more the couch lock (Thats what I like!) But diff phenos have diff flowering times, and you will prob get the whole range thru your whole grow (at least I did) anyway, it looks great!

Comment

Thanks for stoppin in an checkin out my girls Hey-Suess!!
                                Yeah, it is a little hard to hold still,, but you do need to check different spots so it kinda works out ,,,for me at least,, it moves a little i focus in and it moves again
                                Right now i got only an amber here and there, mostly clear/cloudy,, like 70/28 with 2/amber, hairs are begining to turn an orangey/brown,, The rest are still bulkin up,, the NL's are still a bit looser, but they're gettin big & heavy so,,, we'll see!!
                                The two NYCD's are nuggin up Beautifuly too! The biggest of the two has a good half dollar size nug at the top already :yoiks: tho had to pull her over a bit futher to get her away from the light,, once the Nebulas are pulled out the tbl to flush them for 10 days,, on Sat ( i think ),,, we'll be moving things around in the tbl to optimize their light... an addin in another skunk possibly....
                                ~Wikid
                                My First Hydro
                                Grow it now & forever

Comment

Working...
                                X