Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AK-47 & HDF Side By Side Bio-Bucket Style!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great harvest BT !,
    9 elbows and change is a great pull, sure is going to be alot of work trimming all that up bro...and i hope you have a set of bubble bags to run all that trim through, you'd end up with quite the pile of bubble .

Great job man.

Peace

O H

Comment

Well you Rocked the hell out of that AK grow.....i've been watching ur grows for awhile..
      Fun stuff on a massive Scale.....I like to go big myself.
      Great thread great grow....

I'm just a dirty Soil grower Stoppin by....Aloha
      My coco grow show
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

Organic Hydro ~ thanks bro it was a very good run this time ~ usually I give all my trim and sake away to some friends of mine for helping me trim up the harvest I just ant got the time to set down and make a big pile of bubble

issack ~ hey thanks for dropping by, dirt farmers are always welcome here bro……………….I grew indoors in soil for years before I turned over to hydro but thanks for the prop’s………..
        BigTokes: "How-To" Of The Bio-Buckets 101
        BigTokes: AK-47 Plus H.D.F Bio-Bucket Style

Comment

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard!
          I do not post my final weight……………..there are some rare occasions that I mite but this is not one of them
          A harvest like that needs some special considerations!

Humidity! Where do you like to keep it during flowering? I've been dying to ask that question, and hopefully get it answered. My last harvest I lost some to mold for the first time. Partly it's good because I've never had buds dense enough for it to settle in but it's always sad to loose some the reward of our hard work.

I'm trying a perpetual harvest and I heard it's good to keep it down later in flowering so I was wondering what would be a good general flowering humidity. Since I don't have any later in flowering I've been keeping it in the 30% range during the day and the humidifier has brought it down to the 50% range at night-it was in the 60's to 70's before. I could set it to remove more but I don't know if that's a good thing??

Great pictures of a great harvest!

All the best,
          Mary
          Last edited by Mary, Mary; 09-29-2005, 11:13.
          50 - 70 ppm = 1 CF = .1 EC and 5 ml = 5 cc = 1 teaspoon

Comment

Humidity! Where do you like to keep it during flowering?
            between 25 to 40

Comment

Thank you. I received an answer on another post and they recommended in the 40's. During lights on it's right around 40 but at night it climbs. I've set the dehumdifier for about 48% so I think I'll cut that down even more now.

Thanks again,
              All the best,
              Mary
              50 - 70 ppm = 1 CF = .1 EC and 5 ml = 5 cc = 1 teaspoon

Comment

Yea I bought the largest one that I could fined in my area and thought that it would be enough but the 36 Bio-Buckets overpowered my dehumidifier, the buds from the AK’s plus the H.D.F’s were to much for it I will be more prepared for it the next time.

Comment

What happend the dehumidifier was tokin up in the grow room?

Comment

bigtoke im glad u posted yeild ,u sold me and im gonna try the bio-thing... nice grow and keep on teaching ... 1HOVAH

Comment

Sorry bio- for prob a dumb question....

How many lights were used?

Sorry if it is posted but it is 4am and ive been reading your posts for hours and getting tired!!!!!!!

cheers

Comment

Wow, love this thread. Real nice job You are doing there.

Think I have to look at some more threads from You..... Thx for sharing info with us.

Canasta
                        Canasta "Learn and you will fail less"

Comment

C.D………..there were 2-600w’s and 6-400w’s for a total of 3600w’s

…………….well I’m glad every one has enjoyed this thread and are still enjoying it, that’s why its here.

Comment

cant wait too see more
                            OG Refugee ©ChronicGrowingMartian since 2001 (All the best RC)

Keep it green !!!!

Dutch Masters Nuets

Comment

That was beautiful.....stubbled across the thread looking around, and kept me up all night......
                              I want one........That set up and design is my favorite. Very few set-ups are of that quality. I love building stuff, and I've had a few ideas, but I couldn't have dreamed of something as clean and perfect.
                              Oh.....those buds were nice too....thats close to 3lbs per kw.....wow
                              current grow

When people see some things as beautiful,
                              other things become ugly.
                              When people see some things as good,
                              other things become bad.

-Lao tzu

Comment

sonoma>>> If you build one of these, you won't regret it. The system will totally amaze you with how well the plants do. This was my first experience with hydro let me tell you it's the best thing I ever did. Just follow the "how to bio bucket thread" that's all I did. Stop dream'n and start building.

Secret Room

Quality Counts

Secret Room's Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X