No announcement yet.

Deep WC vs Shallow WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first started growing in hydro, I set up a NGB style cabinet and used under the bed totes. Ran with it for about 2 plus years, but it was super finicky. First couple of weeks are fine(ish, you might be able to go somewhere overnight), but once they start really drinking water, there is no buffer. You might want to consider flood and drain, or even a drip system. I know that once I upgraded to flood and drain I was so mad that I had made it so labor intensive for myself for so long.
    Your style will eventually match your grow area and the amount of time and money you like to put into initial setup vs. long term maintenance.-stinkyattic
    "OVERGROW the WORLD.....one lil' Bathroom light bulb at a time"Dr. Bud Greengenes, Phd. in THC

Beginners Links

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=291712

Comment

Originally posted by toastfighter2 View Post
      When I first started growing in hydro, I set up a NGB style cabinet and used under the bed totes. Ran with it for about 2 plus years, but it was super finicky. First couple of weeks are fine(ish, you might be able to go somewhere overnight), but once they start really drinking water, there is no buffer. You might want to consider flood and drain, or even a drip system. I know that once I upgraded to flood and drain I was so mad that I had made it so labor intensive for myself for so long.
      I Actually did switch recently the end of last year and i felt the EXACT same way smh. stuff in my ways or no reason !

Comment

It's a 7cm netpot. The root riot has burst a long time ago... Plants are almost 8 weeks of 12/12, 12 weeks from seed...

Comment

Now, DWC... That happens when you have a very vigorous pheno. Unfortunatly not always...

Not sure i will use it again...

Comment

Working...
          X