Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

Starting a new grow with Ethos Genetics. Got 10 Member Berry Rbx fem seeds and 5 Orange Velvet Underground crossed with Josh D OG regular seeds.

Placed in paper towels 10/22/2020 and all 15 are already in rockwool starters 14 with true leaves starting and the last just emerging on 10/25/2020.

5 days old second set of true leaves already starting on both varieties, Member Berry RBX on left OV xOG on right

Comment

Day 11 since these broke surface. Looking good so far.

Comment

No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Day 14 looking good. Going to have to lower feed rates as I'm getting slight nute burn on tips. These seem to be really light feeders compared to my other genetics.

Comment

Nice and healthy RR! Hope you find a keeper

Comment

Lookin great! How often do you have to water ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagster View Post
                Lookin great! How often do you have to water ?
                Right now I'm feeding 2x a day. Soon they'll go to 3x a day.

Feed is currently Maxi-grow at 1tsp/gal for veg and Maxi Bloom for flower.

Comment

Cut my feed levels in half from what I feed my other genetics. These guys are very light feeders. No more burn on new leaves.

17 days since sprouting.

Comment

21 days. Very short and bushy plants. They all have 3-4 nodes but they're so tightly spaced that they're only about 7-8 inches tall. No more sign of burn since I cut the feed strength in half.

The OVU x Josh D OG are a bit taller and seem to be a bit faster growing than the Member Berry. Planning to flip them to flower in 2 weeks and hoping I can get clones by then.

Comment

killer genetics off to a great start! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

This is why I named it The Black

Comment

34 days since sprouting. Going into flower.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
                            Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

View Image

This is why I named it The Black

View Image
                            Looking good soo far RR... that black looks like the Kilroy!!!

Comment

Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....

Comment

Working...
                              X